Votes: 65 55.1%
  • Annoyed

Votes: 51 43.2%
  • Neutral

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

cecilia

Staff member
frustrated as in I couldn't keep my words to myself lol I had to put my two cents down. I think it has turned into dollars now.
shard with me when you reach million dollars, baby lol

*I don't blame these new lovers ... we did have our KA AND ATEAM share back in the day to live happily and healthy as one in this forum .. they just need some times to adjust and make compromises lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
that is what I mean by being matured, the relationship of the two fandom. love doesn't always necessarily mean I will be nice and lovey dovey all the time with my favorite costar.

Asy

sarNie Immature
SOME YADECH's fans are really immature. You go ahead to love YADECH till death. But if we the non-YADECH said that we don't feel their chemistry, you don't have to be offended. Some even said we're blind (asking us to open eyes). I don't have nothing against Yadech even though I have never finished any one of their lakorns (I did try, force myself to love them, but I just can't), but SOME fans are making me sad (and frustrated) because of their OVER protective to Yadech as if they're god and goddess.

Cecilia, you're right that fans can see the flaw, but SOME of them can't.

I like Nadech and Yaya but I'm a non-YADECH.

Peace.

cecilia

Staff member
I forgive you b/c you said 'SOME' and not all ... i'm bias but i'm not blind ..

i accept flaws with facts .. so don't pressure assumptions into me lmao

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
SOME YADECH's fans are really immature. You go ahead to love YADECH till death. But if we the non-YADECH said that we don't feel their chemistry, you don't have to be offended. Some even said we're blind (asking us to open eyes). I don't have nothing against Yadech even though I have never finished any one of their lakorns (I did try, force myself to love them, but I just can't), but SOME fans are making me sad (and frustrated) because of their OVER protective to Yadech as if they're god and goddess.

Cecilia, you're right that fans can see the flaw, but SOME of them can't.

I like Nadech and Yaya but I'm a non-YADECH.

Peace.
I agree with na Asy...it like u & me hve da same though...i was about to post da same thing but i found ur so dont mind if i agree with u...:heart: :heart:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Pure assumption .. who's the real mature one here? (i hate to have to do finger pointing)

Don't let the rotten apples ruin the seeds! (Thanks to this post, i just came up with a brilliant quote 5555 (so i thought))

There are just as many mature fans as there are immature ones in every LOVE TEAM! YADECHERS are not alone.
WOW, AMEN!!!!! YOU TOOK IT RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH.

cie

sarNie Egg
I don't favor either of these two teams. But I do gets bored and annoyed with yadech sticking together for their last three projects.
It's just too boring to me as a viewer. Nadech needs to do lakorns with other n'eks to expand his acting career. They shouldn't be paired again for at least 5 years considering Nadech is alomost like only doing 1 lakorn every year.

sonitajoe

sarNie Egg
Just b/c you see them everywhere defending their idol .. doesn't mean you should make all of them bad ... so as a good person ( or you think you are) you should not allow them the privilege to make you dislike them due to their presence.

As a reminder *i seriously going to have this imprint in my back or something b/c i OVERUSE it so many times.*

"Let no man pull you low enough to hate him" -- Martin Luther King Jr.

Think about this quote and try to understand or see what i see in the meaning to stand up to all challengers out there (for my love team, of course and life itself) :p
Ceci, totally agree with all u said!!
Thumb up!! :thumbsup:

sonitajoe

sarNie Egg
How do I not know, they are everywhere, every thread something about yadech have to come up. Yadech haven't done anything, only their biting fans.. Where no one can say anything about them, this thread explains everything, seen their lakorns and they suck where is the chemistry. can only be little kids.... Aum/Kim and Mteam should've been the stars not the bickering couples.
U wanna know why in every threads, there are always something about Yadech! Only one word can discribe this is because they are so famous! And I bet if u r famous, there u go with so many lovers and haters and jealousy bashing and complementing u all ur ways! I wont come here to spend ma time responsing to all ur opinions if its not containin the name of us, the fans of yadech.
Who are you and how dare you are to state clearly that we, Yadechers, are immature! Dont you ever have a mind to think about who that start all the problems and if you said that in every threads we are the one that create the problems please be reasonable and post some of ur evidences here! Try to stay stick to the facts and like ceci said dont use ur pure personal assumptions to judge others! You have your own rights, We have our rights too n mostly we do reply just to responses and to defend in our own rights! The words you said "IMMATURE", dont you think its apply to everyone as everyone used to experience themselves in the state of IMMATURE! Remember that without IMMATURE people, the world and all people's lives will be like a soup with insufficient ingredients! Jus imagine people are all mature like you, wat will the world be like? Imagine lakorns without immature people will it be fun during the filming set? and if no fun, will it be a success if everyone is too serious about it? This is only my personal opinion and I think I have my right to post it too!
:whatever: :annoyed: :girlmad: :scratchchin: :angry:

cecilia

Staff member
Just a thought .. how can one be mature when one label the other the immature? double standards, no?

sonitajoe

sarNie Egg
Just a thought .. how can one be mature when one label the other the immature? double standards, no?
Haahha! Yeah how can one be mature when he/she call the other immature! Jus think of it n yeah i totally agree lol!

Gossips

sarNie Egg
I don't really get the point of a poll like that really. I mean if people are annoyed or tired with Yadech, the answer is really simple , Don't Watch !!!
I fell in love with Yadech since DJA and I am still crazy about them . I will also support their individuals lakorns because I am a fan of them both and want to follow their progress too. But let's face it , if tomorrow , I hear that another Yadech lakorn is coming up , you can bet that I would the last one to cry about it ! Lol !
As for Mteam, I actually like them too ! You would be surprised of the amount of Yadech 's fans that are excited to see their new lakorn together. Mteam and their fans had a really hard time compared to Yadech and I was never able to understand why since Mark and Chalida's chemistry was always so obvious to the audience.
But now that their second lakorn , neua mek 2, is coming up, I know that a lot of Yadech fans , myself included ,will be watching and celebrating alongside Mteam 's fans an overdue reunion between Chalida and Mark . I wish Mteam all the best and many more lakorns together in the future ! ;)
I only watch so I can actually point out the fact and not ASSUME! and how is it that they always play like a little kid even in a drama (GRGR)? I don't care if yadech fans are ready for MTEAM's new lakorn and I think that when the girl mentioned about pure assumption, she was talking to some of the yadechers too, cause just cause someone express their opinions, people automatically assume it was a fan war. while others, just said what they're thinking and got to the point. There's a lot of stuff on here with others bashing on others Love Team, but to me Yadechers (some) are just TOO overprotective and gets on people nerves while defending them. Sometimes I wished they grow up and accept that NOT everyone likes them and can be annoyed with Yadech. [Considering Nadech has only paired up with Yaya in all three of his projects]

Gossips

sarNie Egg
Their chemistry in their latest one kind of died down but its because of the storyline. Even if a small part of me wants Yadech to take a little break from each other i would still love to have them in the Yakuza series. I love this couple, they are very natural with each other on and offscreen.
Finally someone who is honest about their love team

Gossips

sarNie Egg
Just to say not every thread is about Yadech if you have been paying attention to...or the threads that u go to simply imply yadech in there. You know i have notice that the ppl who dislike or either hate simply care to follow so closely to the ppl they hate. Also yes us yadechs fans protect our idols just like ur protecting urs so i dont understand why we can't protect them either?? If u cant see the chemistry then why watch?? For me they are all stars no one better than the other...so i dont see why your saying Aum/Kim and Mtean should've had been the stars?? Their all stars!! And truly if you don't like them ignore them and if u can't stand them simply don't imply and simply ignore it. Easy as that!!!
They're all stars, but the good ones are simply underrated.

cecilia

Staff member
I only watch so I can actually point out the fact and not ASSUME! and how is it that they always play like a little kid even in a drama (GRGR)? I don't care if yadech fans are ready for MTEAM's new lakorn and I think that when the girl mentioned about pure assumption, she was talking to some of the yadechers too, cause just cause someone express their opinions, people automatically assume it was a fan war. while others, just said what they're thinking and got to the point. There's a lot of stuff on here with others bashing on others Love Team, but to me Yadechers (some) are just TOO overprotective and gets on people nerves while defending them. Sometimes I wished they grow up and accept that NOT everyone likes them and can be annoyed with Yadech. [Considering Nadech has only paired up with Yaya in all three of his projects]
i don't know if you meant me when you say the other girl b/c i was the one who said you use your 'PURE ASSUMPTION' to concluded your previous statement. I'm okay with whatever you said as long as you add 'SOME' in there just like you did here.

Not all YADECHERS are the same .. there are the mature and immature one in just about any fanclub so be considerate of that as well as i'm considerate of other fanclub that i find annoying at times. I would kindly suggest to stop using YADACHERS as a whole when you're trying to make a point across b/c i for one will become very protective and say whatever comes in my mind that will defined me as a fan of YADECH. It's not right and fair for someone to concluded that i'm part of a WHOLE when i'm an entity of myself and love YADECHER biasly. However, this does mean I'm blind to not noticed their flaws. I can accept facts as long as you back it up with reasons .. trust me, i take noticed of the rude comments from other fanclubs as well but i did not jump on all of their throats.

Ah, another thing is that when topics like this come up .. it is automatically label as one b/c fact has shown that it's true .. i still remember the whole SB vs JLR chaos lmao That was quite something -- glad we all came a long way to just brush it all off and become good friends .. where i respect your opinion and you respect mine .. you could say, with a lesson learn, we're able to grow more understanding of each other instead of being view as 'REAL MATURE' lol (The term mature is too complex to tackle down)

To each of their own, you are entitle to your opinion but do expect to get some feedback that will not be satisfy to your taste.