Votes: 65 55.1%
  • Annoyed

Votes: 51 43.2%
  • Neutral

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I saw Cupidcandy's topic on KA and since KA team's hype is pretty much gone, I made one of the younger generation. For me the only Yadech lakorn, I had watch is Duang Jai Akkanee, although I failed to finish it. I love Yaya and Nadech, but for me I wished they expanded more. I like Kim and Nadech more and Yaya with Aum. I'm excited for both of their new lakorn and know they will be able to stand on their feet on their own, without another. sorry Yadech fans :hide: Both of them are super cute in funny scenes, but I still can't feel it yet when it comes to sad scenes. <3

For favorite pra'nang between Yadech and MTEAM, it'll be

MTEAM - beautiful couple in my eyes

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I Don't Know Why But There Are So Many Sweet Scenes But When It Comes To The Emotional(Sad) They Just Don't Hook Me In
And Having Too Many Lakorns Together Is Kinda Tiring. Still Cute Though In Funny Scenes

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Not because i'm a crazy fan of yadech or Mteam, but i like them both.
I actually enjoy being here on AF, but it seems like this place is getting worse and worse.
Even if there are people who are bored of yadech and want them to separate which they already have done.
So i think everyone should stop complaining about that they are bored of them.
I'm also looking forward to see kim and nadech in RP, and i also looking forward to see Aum with yaya.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
I don't really get the point of a poll like that really. I mean if people are annoyed or tired with Yadech, the answer is really simple , Don't Watch !!!
I fell in love with Yadech since DJA and I am still crazy about them . I will also support their individuals lakorns because I am a fan of them both and want to follow their progress too. But let's face it , if tomorrow , I hear that another Yadech lakorn is coming up , you can bet that I would the last one to cry about it ! Lol !
As for Mteam, I actually like them too ! You would be surprised of the amount of Yadech 's fans that are excited to see their new lakorn together. Mteam and their fans had a really hard time compared to Yadech and I was never able to understand why since Mark and Chalida's chemistry was always so obvious to the audience.
But now that their second lakorn , neua mek 2, is coming up, I know that a lot of Yadech fans , myself included ,will be watching and celebrating alongside Mteam 's fans an overdue reunion between Chalida and Mark . I wish Mteam all the best and many more lakorns together in the future ! ;)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Ever since the 4 hua jai cast I fell in love with all the couples, including Aum and Kim but too bad they don't have another lakorn together. I wouldn't choose who I like the most because I like Yadech and Mteam in their own way. Im glad that Yadech been having more lakorn together after DJA because I love them so much, and I'm not bored of them. With Mteam I have been waiting for them to reunite, and I think their new lakorn will do good since people like action lakorn and some been waiting for them to pair up.

I really can't say I like Nadech more with Kim or Yaya more with Aum, because their lakorn haven't even aired yet...but from what they show so far I do like them. I am a fan of all of them so even if they don't play with my fravoite kookwan I will still watch and support them. I rememeber how much fun it was when the 4 hua jai series aired because the couples were all fresh and new to watch and their was no Yadech, Mteam, etc... But of course some people like one couple more than the other but I still love all the cast. I want to take advantage that my favorite have a lot of lakorn together, because I can't predict the future anything can happen...

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Honestly, Yadech shouldn't pair up for another 5 years. It's too much and they're probably sick of each other already but won't admit it.

Nadech needs to pair up with as many other nang'eks as possible before he ages and decides to quit in the future.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Their chemistry in their latest one kind of died down but its because of the storyline. Even if a small part of me wants Yadech to take a little break from each other i would still love to have them in the Yakuza series. I love this couple, they are very natural with each other on and offscreen.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Oh im sorry if i offended you.. i really didnt mean too.. there was also one on KA so i thought there was no problem

fun

Expired Sarnie
oh gawd I don't see a problem with this poll. i didn't see a fan war breaking out just yet. the previous thread w kateam and ateam, there was no problem. that's bc kateam and ateam fans are matured (with the exception of a few others lol). and seriously can't u be a mteam and yadech fan? oh yadech fans are excited for mteam new lakorn blah blah blah. well I'm gonna say I'm excited for yadech and mteam lakorn, just that I have been leaning toward mteam bc this will be their first reunion as pranang after 4hjhkk.

okay enough of my ranting. don't take it personally I was just being frustrated. don't take it as a personal attack either.

well I'm happy with yadech, about time nadech will get to explore and share his experience with other costar as his next leading lady. I am excited to see how he flares w other girls and must I say I love nadech w kim right now. by the way I'm super excited for rang pratana.

but I gotta go w mteam. it has been awhile and its about time. just sadly it will be an action lakorn. I'm ok w it but action lakorn comes off corny to me haha. tawan duerd is the only action lakorn were I thought the action was bearable to watch.

about yadech, I love their cute/bickering scenes but when it comes to emotional scenes, I haven't felt it yet. funny think is I enjoy tnnkk more than grgr. the storyline flows but I understand the annoyance of the side plot. there's just too much of it. its not well balanced. I bope their next lakorn would be a mixture of comedy, drama and angst. grgr failed me because of the plot. loved the beginning but not too crazy. the memory loss is well they didn't do their studies haha.

Gossips

sarNie Egg
People are just saying it started bad, 1. cause you cannot accept that not everyone likes yadech and 2. because you are immature just like Yadech.
I had checked out the KA poll and no one was arguing. The girl who started the KA poll, doesn't even seem to like KA and yet she still started a poll about them, I think anyone has the right to do so too and speak their opinion. I don't like Yadech, cause yadech and their fans are immature just like fun4fun said..

cecilia

Staff member
2. because you are immature just like Yadech.

I don't like Yadech, cause yadech and their fans are immature just like fun4fun said..
Pure assumption .. who's the real mature one here? (i hate to have to do finger pointing)

Don't let the rotten apples ruin the seeds! (Thanks to this post, i just came up with a brilliant quote 5555 (so i thought))

There are just as many mature fans as there are immature ones in every LOVE TEAM! YADECHERS are not alone.

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
People are just saying it started bad, 1. cause you cannot accept that not everyone likes yadech and 2. because you are immature just like Yadech.
I had checked out the KA poll and no one was arguing. The girl who started the KA poll, doesn't even seem to like KA and yet she still started a poll about them, I think anyone has the right to do so too and speak their opinion. I don't like Yadech, cause yadech and their fans are immature just like fun4fun said..
U seem to know a lot about yadech fans? what have they done to u so u can call them immature and what have yadech done to u ?
don't want to start a fight, but i just wondering.