Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Tigra happy you like this lakorn too.
xox
Posted Today, 06:42 AM
Wow, I guess that's good news and bad news. lol. So the "Ruk Son Ros" is Pinky's drama with Stefan right? Geesh, Stefan's current drama now with Jui has such low ratings already! Shouldn't Ch7 know by now that every drama with Stefan in it is only gonna generate low ratings?! So any idea on what the drama storyline is gonna be??? I'm very curious.
yeah it's good and bad news. actually it's not confirm yet if Pinky drama with Stephan will air next time slot but Weir drama with Jekajan or Aum will certainly air next time slot. or who knows both his dramas may air around the same time.haha. the storyline of Pinky's drama "Ruk Son Ros". i just know that it's from nang'ek point of view. she use to be a rich but after her family went bankrupt she has to support her family and her dream is to be a chef. Pinky will be playing as a 17 yr old girl in here. and pra'ek is rich. kinda uptight guy. pra'ek and nang'ek kinda like doesn't get along. it's romantic comedy lakorn. i want this lakorn to air fast so will get it over with so she will have more time so the chance of her doing a lakorn with Weir will be high and sooner and the faster his two lakorns get to air the more time he has so can film a new lakorn with Pinky. hopefully they pairing up again will happen soon and hope the new lakorn of them will be with Kantana again and with the same director and writers so will be good and especially great if it's a slap/kiss romantic drama like WWHJ again. i think i'm asking too much.. haha. bottom line they get pair up again i'm happy doesn't really matter what kind of lakorn it is.

credit zelimony wwhj club@chalermthai
miss them so much. Toh&Tualek so cute!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
just wanna post some of Pinky's pics...she look beautiful & flawless like always..haha..miss her and Weir together a lot...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i miss them like crazy too. T_T
read from pantip the fans there said Pinky will be having a new lakorn, a new role of her that we haven't seen before. but it haven't confirm yet. my guess maybe the re-make "duay rang atitarn" with Poh because there was news she will play in it. hope it's not true though because don't want to see it. the story is too sad plus don't like Poh's acting either. they won't make a good match anyways. hope it's another lakorn and hope pra'eak is Weir because read from ch7 board he will have a new lakorn too so pray they will pair up in this new lakorn.

credit on tag, recent pic of Pinky. pretty and look like a barbie doll.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i like Poh when he's a host in "jun pun dao" he's funny but don't like his acting though. totally agree STEAM should only be with eachother and no one else!!! before use to want to see Pinky play with Dan,Nom,Oil and Aof again but now no...want her to play with only Weir!!! and use to want to see Weir play with Alexandra again but now no...he's more hot with Pinky!!! Pinky and Weir are too steaming hot to be with other people.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
hey girls!
so nice to be on this thread again! lol. of course we all miss STEAM! ;)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
hey xox
glad you still continue to come in here. i'm happy this thread is still going. and hope will continue going til our hot STEAM reunite again.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
omg!! i'm so excited, just read from the fans in pantip they said are waiting for Pinky and Weir new lakorn together to confirm. so hope we get the good news soon. praying. haha.

so cute!

cecilia

Staff member
^i pray with you .. i hope so too .. i'm missing them onscreen so badly and i hate watching news of him with other woman too -- (trying to not be possessive but i can't help it atm b/c of this news LOL)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah don't like watching his news with other girls too esp. with the p.c. girl. make me mad. haha.. i'm happy already there's news they'll pair up again. so will keep praying will come true soon.

teddyada

sarNie Egg
OMG!!!!!!! i am sooooo Happy :rolleyes:
I am also Praying 3 that Pinky & weir get to pair up again!!!!! now I can dream about them again :wub: :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
so happy we're all praying for STEAM to reunite again. hope our prayers will be heard and granted soon. :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the Fans said Pinky probably will have 2 more new lakorns beside her lakorn with Stephan. but for Weir beside his 2 lakorns with Aum&Jekajan,there's no update news on new lakorns yet. but read from Star News magazine they said lakorn "Pi lieng" is in the process of deciding on the cast and preparing work. before they confirm Weir+Pinky will play in lakorn"Pi lieng" but now they're not. i don't mind if STEAM really play in "Pi lieng" as long as they're together i'm happy.

here's the source news about Weir+Pinky new lakorn"Pi lieng" fr.Star News mag.

credit WWHJ Club@Chalermthai; pinkysavika.com
love this scene,such sweet hug on the horse. remind me kinda of pra'eak and nang'eak from lakorn "Se ra da run" haha.

honda

sarNie Hatchling
Weir and Pinky would be perfect for the remake of Se ra da run. P'ek character in here is similure to Tot. He seems mean and tough to everybody else but when it comes N'ek he's a softy just like in WWHJ.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
totally agree honda, Pinky and Weir would be perfect for the nang'eak and pra'eak's roles in "Se ra da run". yeah love pra'eak in here, like that he can be so sweet to nang'eak and also love her so much. and he fell in love with her since he saw her picture. hehe. agree his character is similar to Thot. i love pra'eak characters that is both tough/mean and soft/sweet like Nakim in "Se ra da run" and Thot in WWHJ. and most important they love nang'eak so much she's the first and last woman that he love. "Se ra da run" is a very romantic story. would love to see Pinky and Weir play in this lakorn. *sigh..but can only dream.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Thanks for all the updates you've given us all teedee! :)

I just now found that starssubbingteam finished WWHJ. So I was watching the very last part to the drama, and finally understanding Weir's corny self! OMG! He is so funny! He melted my heart! haha! :) I really miss Weir's cheesy self in WWHJ. I'm really happy cuz now I will always know what Thot is saying to Bow. LOL! And how it's so cute and dorky! mwahaha!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
your welcome. happy to share info. yep Thot is so cheesy. but he's so sweet and so cute! love all his cheesy words that he said to Bow. :wub: melts me so much. and yes he's so funny and dorky..haha. but that's what i so love about him. such a lovable adorable guy. yep Thot and Bow will always be in my heart. miss them a lot.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^^Yea. Aww, I like your new banner. Thot's kiss on Bow's forehead is so deep and full of warmth. :)

When is Weir's drama with Aum and Yui suppose to air? Haven't heard much about Weir ever since WWHJ ended. ):