Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

credit WWHJ club@chalermthai, pantip.com

i miss them a lot so just wanna post pics. he look so cute sleeping like a baby hahah..the ghost scene was funny/sweet when he comfort her.they're so cute. as for Weir and the PC girl as long as i don't see them together i'm ok i guess, don't want to see their pics or hear him talking about her either. still wish they would break up too even though i know it's mean hahah. wanna be in my fantasy world of only Weir+Pinky. waiting when they'll pair up again,waiting is such torture.
wanna ask you gals in here, what kind of lakorns do you want to see Pinky and Weir starred together for their 3rd one?
slap/kiss again like WWHJ or romantic comedy or action etc..just wanna ask for fun...
for me i wanna see combination of everything romantic,comedy,action,drama..like WWHJ again is good. hopefully we will get to see them reunite in 2010 again. praying.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
she didn't hug him in that bed scene but she did in this scene. the romantic willing scene haha. they look so cozy.

credit kantana.com & pantip.com

i don't want to sound mean but some part of me hope Pinky doesn't go to India so there'll be more chances she and Weir will pair up in 2010. i'm kinda mad at Kantana now b/c they're too slow in pairing up Pinky&Weir. she can go to India in 2011 b/c scare she will not continue the contract with ch.7 which will end in 2010. and want them to pair up while he's not married yet. haha

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^lol. i understand. haha.

Thanks for sharing all the pictures. I'm really hoping for Weir and Pinky to pair up too. I'm so angry because my computer is broken and I've been dying to rewatch WWHJ. :(

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
glad to share their pics it's like a way of me expressing how much i miss and think about them. haha
just read from ch7 board they said Weir will be having a new lakorn but in the process of confirming. hope n'ek is Pinky but then prob not b/c she's preparing to go to India already,which sucks. so for 2010 we'll be seeing a lot of Weir's lakorns.*sigh..but i'm not excited about wanting to watch his lakorns if n'ek is not Pinky. xox..hope your computer get fix soon so you can rewatch WWHJ, i still rewatch it and miss Pinky+Weir more and dying to see their new lakorn together again and wish it will happen soon in 2010.

credit WWHJ Club@Chalermthai

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

credit pinkysavika.com
she look gorgeous like always. her lip is so sexy.

rumors said Weir's lakorn with Aum/Yui will air after the PC girl lakorn buangraipieruk. i figure we'll get to see another lakorn of him this year. but sadly it's not with Pinky. but seem like he's more of the supporting because this lakorn is focus more on Aum/Yui, well hope his character is not like in poot mae nam kong that's boring. poot mae nam kong was such a stupid lakorn of him. the character doesn't fit him either,can't believe was produce by dara video. so glad that Alexandra didn't accept to play in this lakorn. at least he has got a great role as Thot that show off his potential as an actor for the audience to see. which make a lot of people fell more in love with him. haha.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

credit on tag

just wanna share some nice wallpapers of them. *sigh..miss them so much..still praying they'll pair up again soon.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
thank you for the pic teedee. i really miss them too and i really want them to hurry up and pair up again. i dont want pinky to go to indian too.

paof

credit on tag

just wanna share some nice wallpapers of them. *sigh..miss them so much..still praying they'll pair up again soon.
all the pic look so cute. i wish i know how to make one too. if i konw how to make i would make a lot of them.

paof

credit WWHJ club@chalermthai, pantip.com

i miss them a lot so just wanna post pics. he look so cute sleeping like a baby hahah..the ghost scene was funny/sweet when he comfort her.they're so cute. as for Weir and the PC girl as long as i don't see them together i'm ok i guess, don't want to see their pics or hear him talking about her either. still wish they would break up too even though i know it's mean hahah. wanna be in my fantasy world of only Weir+Pinky. waiting when they'll pair up again,waiting is such torture.
wanna ask you gals in here, what kind of lakorns do you want to see Pinky and Weir starred together for their 3rd one?
slap/kiss again like WWHJ or romantic comedy or action etc..just wanna ask for fun...
for me i wanna see combination of everything romantic,comedy,action,drama..like WWHJ again is good. hopefully we will get to see them reunite in 2010 again. praying.
i wanna them in a revenge with slap/kiss and with a baby lakorn for their 3 lakorn. lol i really want to see pinky slap weir and weir kiss her back.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't know how to make nice wallpapers either. so like to post wallpapers that other ppl make. haha. yeah i don't want her to go to India in 2010 either so there'll be more chance she'll get pair up with Weir again. she should postpone and go in 2011 instead. yeah i want to see them play a slap/kiss lakorn like WWHJ again but this time want her to be pregnant.
miss them like crazy. Toh+Tualek so cute!

and recent pics of Pinky+Weir.

credit on tag

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

credit on tag
they're so cute! love the way he look at her,so sweet.and she look shy,so cute.such Steaming perfect couple.haha. just read from wwhj club@chalermthai they said we may have good news because Pinky+Weir may have a new lakorn together soon,so lets pray will really come true.they probably know the inside news but it haven't confirm yet.i'm getting excited already.haha.so our dreams may actually come true. yay..

teddyada

sarNie Egg

credit on tag
they're so cute! love the way he look at her,so sweet.and she look shy,so cute.such Steaming perfect couple.haha. just read from wwhj club@chalermthai they said we may have good news because Pinky+Weir may have a new lakorn together soon,so lets pray will really come true.they probably know the inside news but it haven't confirm yet.i'm getting excited already.haha.so our dreams may actually come true. yay..

I hope its TRUE!!!!!! I MISS pinky & weir soooooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH!!!!!!!!

Tigra

sarNie Hatchling
I watched the lakorn and I really liked.
The couple Weir & Pinky is cute <3.
I think they go well together.
The lakorn was really cool, there were some funny parts and some sad parts.
I liked the end though I liked that Pinky is pregnant.
I hope to see them both in a lakorn together.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
update news: just read the news from pantip they said Pinky lakorn "Ruk Son Ros" will air soon and they have to rush film it so it gotta air next time slot,it's good news so we get to see Pinky sooner than we thought. i guess because Kantana lakorn "ra hut lo gun" got good rating so ch 7 want to continue airing Kantana lakorns and i think Pinky's lakorn will air after this lakorn. but still don't like Stephan. gosh why pra'ek has to be him argh.. and Weir lakorn "Por nu pen super star" with jekajan will air soon, so next time slot too and so they have to rush film it as well. so we'll get to see Pinky and Weir lakorn air around the same time. but sad that they didn't get pair up T_T

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

credit on tag

love this shot they look so cute!

i think it's good that their lakorns air fast so they will have more time so can play a new lakorn together faster. hope the news of them getting pair up will be true and confirm soon. praying.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I watched the lakorn and I really liked.
The couple Weir & Pinky is cute <3.
I think they go well together.
The lakorn was really cool, there were some funny parts and some sad parts.
I liked the end though I liked that Pinky is pregnant.
I hope to see them both in a lakorn together.
Welcome to the STEAM fanatics! LOL! :)

update news: just read the news from pantip they said Pinky lakorn "Ruk Son Ros" will air soon and they have to rush film it so it gotta air next time slot,it's good news so we get to see Pinky sooner than we thought. i guess because Kantana lakorn "ra hut lo gun" got good rating so ch 7 want to continue airing Kantana lakorns and i think Pinky's lakorn will air after this lakorn. but still don't like Stephan. gosh why pra'ek has to be him argh.. and Weir lakorn "Por nu pen super star" with jekajan will air soon, so next time slot too and so they have to rush film it as well. so we'll get to see Pinky and Weir lakorn air around the same time. but sad that they didn't get pair up T_T
Wow, I guess that's good news and bad news. lol. So the "Ruk Son Ros" is Pinky's drama with Stefan right? Geesh, Stefan's current drama now with Jui has such low ratings already! Shouldn't Ch7 know by now that every drama with Stefan in it is only gonna generate low ratings?! So any idea on what the drama storyline is gonna be??? I'm very curious.