Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
What Aff's not with her bf anymore? When did this happend?
The rumors haven't been confirmed yet. So no one really knows. All we know is that there are rumors going around that Aff and her bf of over 10 years have broken up. As much as I hope the rumor's true, I still have some doubts. :(

honda

sarNie Hatchling
The rumors haven't been confirmed yet. So no one really knows. All we know is that there are rumors going around that Aff and her bf of over 10 years have broken up. As much as I hope the rumor's true, I still have some doubts. :(

Hey I just noticed that your from Kansas. What part of Kansas?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i see we're still having hope for Steam to be a real couple huh? haha. but i hope the same too. haha. but yeah who knows, there's always unexpected things in the future. things that we think are for sure but turn out it's not. like some couples has been together for over 10 yrs but still didn't settle down and break up. so anything can change in the future. but right now really want to see Weir&Pinky pair up again soon. miss them like crazy. still watch WWHJ everyday. haha.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i watch new and poo's interview complain about too many kiss scenes in dok bua kao and think it's funny they said the director doesn't have limits, he must have personal problems about it. they have to break the director said some kiss scenes it's not necessary. haha. and it's the same director in WWHJ. i think they are not professional about it. unlike Pinky and Weir that doesn't complain about too many kiss scenes, they just do it. i love this director because he knows the viewers want to see real kisses. he probably see it from a viewer's point of view. that's why he wanted real kisses. but some actor/actress doesn't like it. complain about it. see not all actor/actress are professional about kiss scenes like Pinky and Weir. so make me wonder if Pinky still get to play in dok bua kao but change pra'ek to Weir would be good since there is lots of kissing in here. haha. and she gets pregnant in here too right? but then again no, cause don't like nang'ek character, too weak and get abuse a lot. and pra'ek goes and married another girl. i can't accept that. but the director probably will be happy because Pinky and Weir won't give him a hard time about the kiss scenes unlike new and poo does. haha.

tassa

sarNie Egg
is it jux me or weir is not getting much roles dis year....so far only wwhj is out....i want to see more of him....i noe dat hes got a lakorn coming up buh i hate di fact dat its wit aum...n i fink hes more like a co star in dat one since it focus more on na ek.....buh den ill still watch it cause of weir....and di new one with jakkjan... i dnt like dat pairng at all especially if its gonna have some singing in it....
i really want to see him in a musical lakorn again and sing di songs like he did in prrfk...hopefully di producers will cast him again in a musical cause dats when i went crazy for him in prrfk....

honda

sarNie Hatchling
Maybe it's just us here in Sarnworld that is crazy about Weir, cause I don't see or hear about him that much in the ET news.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Hey I just noticed that your from Kansas. What part of Kansas?
Kansas City, Kansas. :)

i see we're still having hope for Steam to be a real couple huh? haha. but i hope the same too. haha. but yeah who knows, there's always unexpected things in the future. things that we think are for sure but turn out it's not. like some couples has been together for over 10 yrs but still didn't settle down and break up. so anything can change in the future. but right now really want to see Weir&Pinky pair up again soon. miss them like crazy. still watch WWHJ everyday. haha.
Of course we are! We're always hoping for them to be a real couple! HAHAHA. I mean, we all wanted Aff and Aum to be together and now there are rumors. So hopefully there will be rumors of Pinky and Weir too! mwahahah. but then again, who knows. lol. I just can't understand how thai celebs can be with someone for so long then just end up breaking up. that's insane, and sad. :(

i watch new and poo's interview complain about too many kiss scenes in dok bua kao and think it's funny they said the director doesn't have limits, he must have personal problems about it. they have to break the director said some kiss scenes it's not necessary. haha. and it's the same director in WWHJ. i think they are not professional about it. unlike Pinky and Weir that doesn't complain about too many kiss scenes, they just do it. i love this director because he knows the viewers want to see real kisses. he probably see it from a viewer's point of view. that's why he wanted real kisses. but some actor/actress doesn't like it. complain about it. see not all actor/actress are professional about kiss scenes like Pinky and Weir. so make me wonder if Pinky still get to play in dok bua kao but change pra'ek to Weir would be good since there is lots of kissing in here. haha. and she gets pregnant in here too right? but then again no, cause don't like nang'ek character, too weak and get abuse a lot. and pra'ek goes and married another girl. i can't accept that. but the director probably will be happy because Pinky and Weir won't give him a hard time about the kiss scenes unlike new and poo does. haha.
Hahaha. Well guess what New and Poo-------------YOUR KISS SCENES SUCK ANYWAYS! LOL! I heard that Poo and New's "willing" scene made that weeks ratings for ch7 extremely high, so New and Poo better be thankful! I mean, I love that directer [whoever he is], because he's a genius. He knows what to create in order to get the ratings up. :) I agree, they should be more "professional" about it. So what if there are lots of kissing scenes?! At least you're not actually lip-locking or making out like American soap operas. lol. Plus, you know you like it Poo. Since you have this guilty-pleasure thing for BOYS all the time! lol. Also, just be lucky New's gf [Jui] isn't a insecure female like Pan. mwhahaha. :)

is it jux me or weir is not getting much roles dis year....so far only wwhj is out....i want to see more of him....i noe dat hes got a lakorn coming up buh i hate di fact dat its wit aum...n i fink hes more like a co star in dat one since it focus more on na ek.....buh den ill still watch it cause of weir....and di new one with jakkjan... i dnt like dat pairng at all especially if its gonna have some singing in it....
i really want to see him in a musical lakorn again and sing di songs like he did in prrfk...hopefully di producers will cast him again in a musical cause dats when i went crazy for him in prrfk....
Yea, I agree. I don't see Weir in alot of new, "good" dramas this year. I don't like his co-workers at all, like Aum and Jakjan. Eww! I mean, who the heck ever thought of Jakjan and Weir being cute together?! That's sick! There really isn't any other ch7 nang'eks that is suitable for Weir than Pinky though. And I definitely don't wanna see Weir paired up with Pan again. I'm just hoping Weir will have better lakorns down the line next year, especially with Pinky! For some reason, I can't imagine Weir in a musical lakorn. hahah. But after WWHJ, Weir has gotten ALOT of fans, so they should put him in better lakorns. :)

cecilia

Staff member
Teedee, for the HOPEFUL STEAM FANS, perhaps, it mean something else -- they enjoy each other company thats' why they didn't complain about it LOL

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia
Posted Today, 11:03 PM
Teedee, for the HOPEFUL STEAM FANS, perhaps, it mean something else -- they enjoy each other company thats' why they didn't complain about it LOL
yeah agree Weir&Pinky seem to enjoy being together that's why they don't make a big deal out of it. haha.

i guess the more couples are together especially 24/7 it can get boring like there's no flame anymore between them so it can make them break up. so i say doesn't matter how long the couples are together, it's more if they still enjoy being together and understand eachother that make their relationship last long.
yeah Jui is very cool about the kiss scenes between new and poo. she said if it make the viewers like it and get high rating then it's worth it and she's cool about it, yep unlike pancake can't really accept it,she fake said ok about it but her face doesn't say the same. new is lucky to get a understanding girlfriend like Jui.
yeah eww as well,don't like the nang'eks that get pair up with Weir. aum,yui,jekajan looks more like his older sisters plus don't like their acting either, it annoys me. how can ch7 pair him up with these girls. the most chemistry he has is with Pinky, they should keep on pairing up together like Ateam and ken+anne. if ch7 know and see how much these two has chemistry together and they deserve to be cool kwan for ch7, like kob+nom;noon+kade would be great.
but i think it would be a nice change to see Pinky and Weir play in a musical romantic lakorn together because they both can sing well. if ch7 remake koh sa wart hut sa wan(starring nook+tao) for them to play would be good. and want to see them play like a period time romantic lakorn like sai lo hit(starring nom+kob) would also be good. but any lakorns is fine as long as they are together i'm happy. wanna say i was re watching wwhj ep. 6 last night, the scene at the mountain cliff when he came to help her from meen, migosh was so cute. when he tease her and she hit him playfully. Pinky look really shy and Weir was laughing because can see she's so shy and how she kept playfully pushing him. hahah. they are super cute. make me can't stop smiling and laughing. Pinky and her real shyness is just super adorable. haha.

credit on pics
Pinky look so pretty/cute.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep Pinky is absolutely beautiful and flawless. she's known for having perfect face structure. i also like all the features on her face. eyes,nose,lip,shape face. blend so well together and her tan skin tone make her look healthy. haha. read in pantip feel so sorry for her that get trash by media and some people about her relationship with songkran that she come out and talk too much about it so make her lose face when he came out and say they're just regular friends and that he's seeing aff. but it's not Pinky fault she's a frank sincere person whatever she feels she tells. but i say from now on she should be more careful of what she saids. don't tell too much about who she's dating. or wait for the guy to come out and tell the media first is better. not let her tell one side about the relationship. and thai people don't like it when a girl talk too much about their love life it's not proper. but good that she got out of this relationship because the guy is a jerk,unmanly, dating her but deny said they're just friends. what a jack ass! Pinky deserve better, she's a beautiful woman can find many good looking guys. she's single now, so if Weir is single will be good so they can hook up. haha.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
hahaha. well, why don't those dumbass people trash songkran for "thinking" he's talking to Aff?! I mean, c'mon! If that songkran dude thinks he stands a chance with Aff, he can dream on! What goes around, comes around! I can't wait for Aff to deny his ass like he did to Pinky! What a fuckhead! Aff has been with her man for over 10 years, and plus, if she wasn't, the only person Aff is hooking up with is Aum. So songkran can shut his mouth for all I care! Just wait til Aff denies you, songkran! :)

cikna

sarNie Adult
I hope all this gossip and controversy surrounding Pinky does not affect her to continue shining in the entertaiment industry. all these gossips and controversies will eventually makes her stronger!

honda

sarNie Hatchling
There are also rumors of Aum and Nat seeing each other. Anyway did you guys hear that Weir is trying to buy a house a couple of doors from Pan's house? Weir is putting so much into this relationship, for his sake I hope they last. I don't think Weir would be able to handle it if his relationship ended with Pan. Weir has no outside world from Pan and her family. I'm like at a cross road when it comes to Weir and Pan. I love that he gives his relationship 100% but at the same time I hate the fact that he loses himself and who he really is. It would be so much healthier for him if he had his own little world outside of Pan and her family that way just in case they don't make it he will be OK and will know how to deal with it. As much as I wish other wise my gut instincts tells me they will be one of the few couples that will make it.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
There are also rumors of Aum and Nat seeing each other. Anyway did you guys hear that Weir is trying to buy a house a couple of doors from Pan's house? Weir is putting so much into this relationship, for his sake I hope they last. I don't think Weir would be able to handle it if his relationship ended with Pan. Weir has no outside world from Pan and her family. I'm like at a cross road when it comes to Weir and Pan. I love that he gives his relationship 100% but at the same time I hate the fact that he loses himself and who he really is. It would be so much healthier for him if he had his own little world outside of Pan and her family that way just in case they don't make it he will be OK and will know how to deal with it. As much as I wish other wise my gut instincts tells me they will be one of the few couples that will make it.
Yea, I hope the rumors of Aum and Nat aren't true. Because that chick is old! What a freakin' cougar! I've never liked Nat Myria.

You said it all honda! I'm like a crossroad too when it comes to Weir and Pan. That's why I don't try so hard to focus on them. I mean, if they make it [yea i'll be upset] but who cares. And if they don't, then great. I just don't care for their relationship so I try not to think too much of it. I have my own life to worry about. hahaha. I think it's just Weir. If Pan was with any other guy, they wouldn't have last due to the way Pan is. So if Weir is that dedicated and sprung off of Pan than oh well, screw him. :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
some people are concern about weir and pancake relationship like you honda, they were like what if they don't last and they've this business together. and now he buying a house near hers. omg..it's too much but whatever. might as well just get married and get it over with since they're always together anyways. so annoying. i don't care about their relationship. they're everywhere that it make me sick!
and yeah this bad gossip and news about Pinky hope will make her more strong. but she seem like a strong person anyways and she has been in e.t. for a long time so she knows how to handle it. she told her fans she's ok and cool and thank them for supporting and comforting her.

tassa

sarNie Egg
....oh i so hope weir and pans relationship dnt last....hahaha buh dat so mean...i dnt really want weir to be with pan....and its true if weir and pan break up den hes really got no-one....dats y he shouldnt be with her...cause when hes with her...it seems like he cant be himself cause he has to do dis and dat for her like hes loosing himself just like di lakorns dat he has already starred in ...ironic...buh when hes with pinky its like deyve known each other forever and he can be himself he doesnt need to do dis and dat for her cause pinky can look after herself...shes not a little princess like pan....buh nefing happens i still love weir...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
tassa
Posted Today, 09:28 AM

....oh i so hope weir and pans relationship dnt last....hahaha buh dat so mean...i dnt really want weir to be with pan....and its true if weir and pan break up den hes really got no-one....dats y he shouldnt be with her...cause when hes with her...it seems like he cant be himself cause he has to do dis and dat for her like hes loosing himself just like di lakorns dat he has already starred in ...ironic...buh when hes with pinky its like deyve known each other forever and he can be himself he doesnt need to do dis and dat for her cause pinky can look after herself...shes not a little princess like pan....buh nefing happens i still love weir...
totally agree. it does look like he's with pancake because he's lonely and her family took him in and take care of him so he's attach to them. seem like the feelings he has for pancake is more like a sister than a girlfriend. agree Pinky seem like a down to earth kind of person, strong and can take care of herself. like she doesn't see herself as this popular star. from what i read from her fans she acts toward them like they are really her friends. she keep in contact with them and meet with them often. which is also one of the many reasons i like Pinky, like she doesn't act like i'm all that, doesn't carry herself high,(unlike pancake) like you can relate to her. she's no princess that we can't touch. and she has a funny playful personality that is easy to get along with and be close to easily, the fans that met her in person many were surprise that she's not a princess like they thought, but she's very friendly, can make them laugh and feel at ease. so when people are around her like they can be themselve and don't have to put on an act because she doesn't put on an act. and for those who miss Weir, there is rumors saying his lakorn with jekajan will air after dok bua kao. i figure that this lakorn will air fast because it's dara video company because they always air fast. so this year we will get to see 2 lakorns of Weir. but i don't really care to watch it because don't like jekajan but will watch it because of Weir though. it's good in a way that they hurry up and air fast so will end fast and so he will have time to play a new lakorn with Pinky, hopefully. now miss Pinky because this year we probably won't get to see her new lakorn until next year. but still don't want to see because it's with stefan(the robot guy). you guys mention earlier that want to see more lakorns of Weir. because this year so far he has only 1 lakorn out(wwhj). which is too little. but i say even though it's only 1 lakorn but it's a great lakorn so it's worth it. because compare he has a lot of lakorns out like last year but none were really good. i rather he has 1 great lakorn out than a lot out but not that good. some case with Pinky the fans miss her want to see her new lakorn fast doesn't care who she pair up with as long as she's in it. but i say if the new lakorn she get to pair up with a robot stefan i rather she doesn't have a new lakorn yet but wait to play with Weir would be better. because the main reason we watch lakorn is want to see the love scenes and chemistry between p'ek and n'ek but if the p'ek act like a robot no matter how great the lakorn is or how well Pinky play her character it doesn't matter because the chemistry between her and the p'ek is not there then it's no fun in watching right? but her new lakorn will start filming soon should be sometime in Oct. wish they change p'ek. if there's a miracle hope they change p'ek. to Weir will be a dream come true. haha. and will be a while before we get to see it too because Kantana take a long time in filming. but i say if they take their time in filming and the lakorn come out good like wwhj, it's worth it than lakorn hurry up and film and air fast but suck.

tassa

sarNie Egg
i doubt it will be weir if dey had to change di pra ek...dey just had a lakorn together...buh its true what u say..it was worth the waite for weir cause last year di lakorns dat he did wasnt dat gud buh i onli watch it cause he was in it...and i fought di one with him and jakkjun havent started filming yet...cause di ceromony was due to be in dis month....buh i fink its bad career move for weir acting as co- star rather than as the main star like in wwhj.....he's got more potentials dnt no y producers dnt see it dat way...buh jus hope for di best for weir....