Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia
Posted Today, 03:25 AM

Teedee, question on TKC since you have watch it already ..

iS TUA LEK a combination of Y'KAE and L'Jang's spirit? From what i understood, i now understand why she's so innocent since L'Jang is only 11 years -- and the love that Y'KAE have for ROOT is strong too .. MAKE SENSE so much now!

i love this phrase 'T'LEK kue TEERUK kom pom!'
yes correct Tua Lek is a combination of Y'Kae and L'Jang. that's why she has a kidish innocent personality and an old lady body so she get sick easily. so yep p'ek and n'ek love has follow for so long since Y'Kae and Root to Tua Lek and Tohmon. cool huh? the storyline of this lakorn remind me of american movies which Weir feel the same as i do too. yep was sweet when he said that "Tualek kue TeeRuk cong roud" remind me of Thot,cause with the TeeRuk word. haha. like i use to say TKC and WWHJ is similar in many ways when you think about it. for start Y'Kae was like p'ek grandma in tkc then became n'ek mom in wwhj, pokpong was like a brother to p'ek in tkc then became chai as p'ek friend in wwhj. so both the mother and son play in both of the lakorns with Pinky and Weir. and both Tua Lek and Tohmon, Thot and Bow got married and became husband and wife. Tualek and Bow make Tohmon and Thot know the meaning of love. the girls are the guys first and last love(even though tualek wasn't in the same body toward the end but was still tualek that Tohmon love). and i think it is a cute same different which was in tkc Pinky was more "kee-aon" like to show and say love Weir all the time, like to hug him. but he doesn't like to show his true feelings toward the beginning that is. but in wwhj Weir was more "kee-aon" and affectionate to Pinky. like to hug and kiss her all the time. haha.

cecilia

Staff member
they are very innocent and i like his little shy smile and how much he care for her .. even when she push him away to look after y'kae .. he finally got fed up and even finish her sentence for her when she was about to open her mouth and tell him to go and look after y'kae again Lol

They are so cute in the wedding dress -- they need to get marry in their next lakorn and make STEAM BABIES -- love them so much after watching TKC --

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah they are very innocent in TKC. which was so adorable and cute. yeah their wedding clothes was very nice. it was the traditional clothes,she look pretty, he look handsome. actually in the original story there wasn't a wedding between them but the writers added it in which i thank them. it was so cute how she put her head on his shoulder after they let go of the fish, and i like that they hold their hands tight the part when the old lady and the girl bicker on their wedding day. now you see why i say they need to get married in their 3rd lakorn because they have been a married couples for 2 lakorns already and yep this time please with a baby. haha. i love them since TKC and much more in WWHJ. these two, everytime they get pair up there is just so much chemistry between them. it's unbelievable. haha. and want to point out i notice the different how they speak to eachother in both lakorns, he address himself as "roud" which sound like friend speaking to eachother in TKC,not formal like he address himself as "pom" in WWHJ. and she address herself as "Lek" in TKC but address herself as "chun" in WWHJ. which i thought was cute.

credit pantip.com

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. their love has mature over the year -- from sweet innocent to mature lovers :p
i like both -- combination are ALWAYS go well together ..
they really and ought to get married and have babies for their third lakorn.

i'm feeling sad for them now that Tua lek's spirit slowly fade away :(
it's so sad -- t'lek left this world :( -- i feel so sad for Toh TT

Now, i see why So doesn't like it when Kwan come in to place for T'LEK and even be call T'LEK.
i don't want it either :( -- i love their story -- don't want anyone else with Toh except the SPIRIT T'LEK TT

i love that part of him, touching his heart -- feel so sad :( ..
i cry so much in episode 9 :( -- it suit SIANG HUAJAI of PARN so much :(
makes me wanna go back and edit this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81dcPA9iaLU

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia
Posted Today, 04:54 AM

haha. their love has mature over the year -- from sweet innocent to mature lovers
i like both -- combination are ALWAYS go well together ..
they really and ought to get married and have babies for their third lakorn.

i'm feeling sad for them now that Tua lek's spirit slowly fade away
it's so sad -- t'lek left this world -- i feel so sad for Toh TT

Now, i see why So doesn't like it when Kwan come in to place for T'LEK and even be call T'LEK.
i don't want it either -- i love their story -- don't want anyone else with Toh except the SPIRIT T'LEK TT
a good way to put it i like it "their love mature over the years". yep a good combination. yeah it was really sad when T'Lek left him. feel so sorry for Toh. i was sad for many days about this scene. she was his wife for god sake, when they were happy together that night then next morning she left him and was in a coma and finally she came back and died.just too sad TT. yeah we all fell in love with T'Lek that was play by Pinky not kwan that's why i was so mad when kwan came in the picture. so i didn't continue watching after she came. for me it ended when T'Lek(Pinky) disappear. they should have change the ending. and make T'Lek came back as Pinky again. i mean they added the wedding part why can't they change the ending. but i saw the behind the scene of the ending which was cute between Pinky and Weir. she was so shy the part has to kiss his cheek, and he tease her. haha. so cute. and can see the different between him and Pinky and kwan. compare the hug scene between him and Pinky and him and kwan, with Pinky they hug so tight but with kwan wasn't that tight. so shows he and Pinky was much closer and comfortable with eachother.

cecilia

Staff member
I love how tualek tell him that she gave him the scarf to keep him warm when she's not around b/c she always hug him and gave warmth. It was cute and sad at the same time. :(

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah it was cute/sad at the same time. she was preparing to leave him. TT.. and cute he said doesn't need the scraf because he has her to hug him already. and they slept together before she leave him which was more sad. cause she make me happy then next day she was gone and then he went after her and then she was in a coma. so sad. feel sorry for both of them. just wanna tell my parents is watching WWHJ right now and they enjoy it a lot. they are smiling and laughing. (usually my dad would be asleep by now but he's still up and watching this lakorn with my mom. which is a good surprise haha) they are watching #2 dvd right now when Bow came to live with Thot at his farm. i'm glad that they like this lakorn.

credit pantip.com

cikna

sarNie Adult
teedee, all these pics brightens my days... :blush: . any updates on STEAM? :huh: . they are so underestimated!!! :angry: people have to start noticing how talented these two are and give them quality, entertaining projects that they so deserved!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cikna
Posted Today, 12:27 PM

teedee, all these pics brightens my days... . any updates on STEAM? . they are so underestimated!!! people have to start noticing how talented these two are and give them quality, entertaining projects that they so deserved!
glad these pics brighten you up. no updates on their new lakorn yet. but hopefully soon. cross fingers. yeah agree Pinky and Weir need to be more recognize in their talents and especially their great chemistry together. they really deserve it. they are a very hot steaming couple! haha.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
wouldnt it be cool...if like down the tract pinky and weir come out and say dey have been secretly seeing each other....lol....like dat would be awesome....just like those couples in hollywood where they have a great movie together and the next minute dey come out having an affair with each other like brad and ang in mr and mrs smith while brad was still with jen.....newase weir is better off with pancake....i tried to like pancake and accept dat shes close with weir buh i jux couldnt cause i didnt like her attitude and her acting at all....i dnt understand how weir can be so attach to her....and i dnt fink pinky should go to a film in bollywood...dere movie does not beat thai lakorns at all.....she should jux stay in thailand and stick wit thai drama.....
lol. hahah. yea, that would be hecka cool! us pinky and weir fans wouldn't have a problem at all with a scandal like that but of course pan and weir fans will throw the biggest fit ever! i just know it! lol. plus the thai media will hate on pinky. anyways, it is a great thought though. lol. hahaha. geesh pan! go hook up with Vee or something! LOL! :lol: if pinky and weir do get together, i wouldn't consider their relationship to be like brad and angelina's because their relationship was really wrong. plus i'm not a fan of brad nor angelina. pinky and weir will be so much better. if only it would come true. :wub: lol. we all don't understand how weir can be so attach to pan either. it's like he's all under her love spell or something. haha. i don't like pan's hi-so attitude nor her acting either. a bollywood movie wouldn't be too bad. i don't really want pinky to do her bollywood movie either, but since i'm a fan, i'll support her. it's what she wants to do with her career. :)

they are very innocent and i like his little shy smile and how much he care for her .. even when she push him away to look after y'kae .. he finally got fed up and even finish her sentence for her when she was about to open her mouth and tell him to go and look after y'kae again Lol

They are so cute in the wedding dress -- they need to get marry in their next lakorn and make STEAM BABIES -- love them so much after watching TKC --
yea, i saw parts of TKC and weir's character in there is a total sweetheart. he stuck by her all the time even when she tries to push him away. their love in TKC was so pure and innocent and sweet. hahaha. yea, can't wait for STEAM to have babies too. :)

honda

sarNie Hatchling
As much as I would like for Weir to be with someone else other than Pancake, I don't think it will ever happen. I've been watching a lot of old interviews of Weir and in almost every single one of them he mentions Pancake and her family. I think Weir is the type of guy that likes his girl to run the show, and he diffently gets that with Pancake. I am not a fan of Pancake but I have to admit she is a very strong and confident girl and that is why Weir is so head over heels for her. Weir will do almost anything to make and keep her happy. Weir has always said that he likes smart girls. She doesn't have to be book smart but intellectually smart and you have to admit Pancake is. Weir can be with Pancake but I just wish he would remain himself when around her. I hate it that he becomes more compose and mature when with her. For me Weirs most attractive aspect is his dorkieness and I just hope he doesn't lose that by being with Pancake. As for Pancake I think if she takes herself down a few notches I would like her more. She comes across so strong that it makes her look like people who think their shits don't stink and I can't stand people like that. In my opinion, Weir is probably the best fit for her. She is such a strong well person that it would be hard for her to be with anyone else if she doesn't change her way.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
honda, it can be the reason why he's with pancake. but agree seem like she's over confident which is not such a good thing. and yep hope Weir doesn't become too compose that he lose his real self because of her. because his dorkiness/playfulness is his charm. but again her being too confident and overcome him can make him eventually become uncomfortable and can lead to them breaking up in my opinion. but oh well if he's happy then happy for him too.

yeah agree Weir character in TKC is very sweet/pitiful as well, cause he's an ophan and poor and get insulted from people constantly about it. and when Pinky comes in his life, she make his life have meaning and happy because of her lively personality. very pure and innocent love between them. so cute. my dad was laughing when Bow said good night to Thot the scene they were going to sleep. and when she kick him down from the bed next morning after he said you were the one who hug me. haha. i heard my mom said to my dad,why are you smiling. he so enjoy this lakorn.haha.

they look so cozy, miss them so much TT

wanna share an old pic of Pinky,she look beautiful like a princess haha
credit on pics

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
As much as I would like for Weir to be with someone else other than Pancake, I don't think it will ever happen. I've been watching a lot of old interviews of Weir and in almost every single one of them he mentions Pancake and her family. I think Weir is the type of guy that likes his girl to run the show, and he diffently gets that with Pancake. I am not a fan of Pancake but I have to admit she is a very strong and confident girl and that is why Weir is so head over heels for her. Weir will do almost anything to make and keep her happy. Weir has always said that he likes smart girls. She doesn't have to be book smart but intellectually smart and you have to admit Pancake is. Weir can be with Pancake but I just wish he would remain himself when around her. I hate it that he becomes more compose and mature when with her. For me Weirs most attractive aspect is his dorkieness and I just hope he doesn't lose that by being with Pancake. As for Pancake I think if she takes herself down a few notches I would like her more. She comes across so strong that it makes her look like people who think their shits don't stink and I can't stand people like that. In my opinion, Weir is probably the best fit for her. She is such a strong well person that it would be hard for her to be with anyone else if she doesn't change her way.
Yep I agree. You couldn't have said it better! lol. As much as we love Weir and as much as we hate Pan, Weir and Pinky will never be. :( I hate Pan's personality too. She just thinks she's so mature, she's the shit, she's on top of the world, she's so well-manner, etc. I admit, she is smart [smart for wrapping Weir around her fingers for this long]. I can't wait until the Pan and Weir limelight start to fade away or turn off! :) I swear, if it wasn't for WWHJ, I would have never ever even think of Weir being sexy/hot/cute/dorky/etc...because of the way he acts when he's with Pan. Weir has no personality with Pan. To be more frank, Weir is a NOBODY with Pan because his personality is blah. If Pan is the type of girl for Weir, then oh well. I have nothing more to say except being disappointed because he can do so much more instead of just tying himself down to her. <_<

cecilia

Staff member
^awe, that remind me of TUA LEK -- so innocent and cute :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia
Posted Today, 03:31 AM

^awe, that remind me of TUA LEK -- so innocent and cute
are you talking about Pinky's pic above?

yep the more i love Weir the more i hate pancake. but i'm annoy by him too for attaching to her and her family constantly. yep Weir is sexy/hot/cute/dorky etc.. in WWHJ, this lakorn make lots of people fall in love with him. haha. for me i fell in love with him since PRRFK. but he became so hot/sexy in WWHJ. i went totally crazy for him as Thot and also because he get to pair up with Pinky, his acting improve a lot in here, and have to give credit to Pinky too because her acting is great so it help his acting to become good because for chemistry to happen p'ek and n'ek has to click well together and both of them did so much.

credit pantip.com

cikna

sarNie Adult
are you talking about Pinky's pic above?

yep the more i love Weir the more i hate pancake. but i'm annoy by him too for attaching to her and her family constantly. yep Weir is sexy/hot/cute/dorky etc.. in WWHJ, this lakorn make lots of people fall in love with him. haha. for me i fell in love with him since PRRFK. but he became so hot/sexy in WWHJ. i went totally crazy for him as Thot and also because he get to pair up with Pinky, his acting improve a lot in here, and have to give credit to Pinky too because her acting is great so it help his acting to become good because for chemistry to happen p'ek and n'ek has to click well together and both of them did so much.

credit pantip.com

love the banner!!! it extremely cute!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the above pic posted wallpaper, i love the way they look at eachother. shows how much they love eachother. she's worried about him, he appreciate it and ask her to eat with him. ahh.sweet..Weir has such cute young looking face. he look so hot in black. and Pinky is just gorgeous. and like the phrases on the pic too.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

credit on pics...
wanna share Weir's recent pics..ah..he looks hot! the fans said he look skinner. they also notice that Weir&Pinky both has scar under their chins. haha. another thing they have alike. cute. so can say they must be playful hyper kids that get hurt often so has scar.. haha.

cecilia

Staff member
^secretly hoping PAN&WEIR not together and praying for a noon/kade stun LOL ..
LOOK at ATEAM, rumors are going left and right now both are single --- perhaps, we'll get soon of those for STEAM soon Lol

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^secretly hoping PAN&WEIR not together and praying for a noon/kade stun LOL ..
LOOK at ATEAM, rumors are going left and right now both are single --- perhaps, we'll get soon of those for STEAM soon Lol
I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I hope STEAM pulls through too! I mean, Aff and her bf have been together for decades! And if they don't last, then Pinky and Weir would someday come true too! ^_^