Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

cikna

sarNie Adult
ur welcome. yeah i don't get it either why Thai people make such big deal about the men/women skin tone. yep Weir did get darker in WWHJ when compare to TKC cause he play golf a lot lately. contrast Pinky look darker in TKC but lighter in WWHJ. i think Weir looks hot for who he is. i happen to like guys with dark skin tone cause make them look manly. some people don't like Pinky cause of her skin tone cause she's not light skined like other n'eks and not fond of her Indian look either. cause most Thai people like light skined girls and american/chinese look. i love Pinky. she's beautiful,like her skin tone and she's multi-talented too. in my eyes, she's born to be a star. i happen to think Indian women are beautiful. fond of their big eyes,pointy nose,curvy figure.
yeah, i was about to say the same thing about the contrast of skin tone between Pinky and Weir in TKC and WWHJ. Playing eh? That explains a lot. My eldest brother plays a lot of golf. and yeah, he gets darker. Beauty is subjective, it lies in the eyes of the beholder. Everyone whom I showed Pinky's picture says she is very beautiful. I couldn't agree more! I personally think Weir is one very good looking man. Tall, dark and handsome the common saying goes! He has some pretty unique features that I don't see in many actors. A set of big and delightful eyes, a deep dimple, soft cleft chin, round and yet sharp nose, beautiful skin...ah, the list can go on and on! you people get the picture right?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cikna
Posted Today, 02:37 AM
yeah, i was about to say the same thing about the contrast of skin tone between Pinky and Weir in TKC and WWHJ. Playing eh? That explains a lot. My eldest brother plays a lot of golf. and yeah, he gets darker. Beauty is subjective, it lies in the eyes of the beholder. Everyone whom I showed Pinky's picture says she is very beautiful. I couldn't agree more! I personally think Weir is one very good looking man. Tall, dark and handsome the common saying goes! He has some pretty unique features that I don't see in many actors. A set of big and delightful eyes, a deep dimple, soft cleft chin, round and yet sharp nose, beautiful skin...ah, the list can go on and on! you people get the picture right?
i couldn't have agree more. everything about Weir is charming and attractive. sexy voice,sincere cute smile,dreamy mesmerizing eyes, young chubby adorable face, cutest dimple. he fit the phrase tall dark and handsome so well. there's no other actor like him, he's one of a kind. he has the whole packet. he's very hot! everyone about him melts me(except that he's with pancake which is a big turn off). yep true everyone has their own defination of beauty. but there is lots of people who thinks Pinky is beautiful. and i would have to agree with this person that said Pinky is not only beautiful appearance wise. but her performance is beautiful. the way she moves herself and speaks is natural and attractive. no wonder she's a great dancer, she use her performance as a dancer into her acting performance. which blend so well together.

cikna

sarNie Adult
I am rewatching episode 8. i just noticed weir actually shed tears during his confrontation with pinky at her apartment. not many men can look manly, sexy and of course handsome while crying. hahaha!!! :D

cecilia

Staff member
^it also seem like he shed some tear too when he rescue her from the horse but b/c it's hot, i'm assuming it's his sweat dripping down :lol:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah Weir's a good cryer. feel so sorry for him. just wanna go in and comfort him. he's one of not many p'eks that cried and look so pitiful,he look so sad. esp. with his young looking chubby face.
Weir's acting remind me of Captain's acting in some way, esp. the part in the bedroom, the scene from my signature, also prob. cause he has a beard and his dreamy eyes the way he look at Pinky with so much love, is like the way Captain look at Aom. *sigh* miss Weir+Pinky so much. :(

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Seeing and hearing all these news about Namtan Mai and Aum and Aff just reminds me of Weir and Pinky. Everyone's saying how Aum and Aff have such great chemistry and it just constantly reminds me of the chemistry and closeness that Pinky and Weir have. Damn, someone needs to make a PWteamforum. LOL. Pinky and Weir is just as cute and sexy as Aum and Aff. I really miss Pinky and Weir! :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
xox
Posted Today, 06:33 AM

Seeing and hearing all these news about Namtan Mai and Aum and Aff just reminds me of Weir and Pinky. Everyone's saying how Aum and Aff have such great chemistry and it just constantly reminds me of the chemistry and closeness that Pinky and Weir have. Damn, someone needs to make a PWteamforum. LOL. Pinky and Weir is just as cute and sexy as Aum and Aff. I really miss Pinky and Weir! :)
agree would be nice if there's PW teamforum. yep Pinky and Weir has such amazing chemistry. they are close good friends. is easy to work together and have fun working together too. so that is the reason why make their performance come out so natural cause they are comfortable with eachother. miss them so badly. still watch WWHJ everyday.

cecilia

Staff member
^muaha. it would be the STEAM b/c of SUKOLLAWAT AND SAVIKA ^^

anyway, i miss his cute expression every time he sees her.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i was thinking the same,STEAM sounds better. yep miss his sweet words and cute expression he was to her.
Weir is just so cute/hot! and Pinky is beautiful.
miss them so much so wanna post their wallpapers.

from TKC, also very cute together in here.
credit pantip.com

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
STEAM! STEAM! STEAM!

Lol, I just realized that by typing STeam like that, it spells the word "steam", which makes sense for our couple...because when they're onscreen together, all they create is steam from their chemistry...cheesy, I know.

But they are my ATeam, I have never wanted to see a couple together so much before, and this lakorn did it for me...guh...I have to go pick up my copies of TKC and WWHJ man...so I can have like an STeam marathon one day...

cikna

sarNie Adult
^it also seem like he shed some tear too when he rescue her from the horse but b/c it's hot, i'm assuming it's his sweat dripping down :lol:
yeah, now you mentioned it...weir does easily sweat. in epi08, when he tried to get pong to the hospital to see nee, pong was all dry and cool, "thot" was sweating like crazy...

yeah Weir's a good cryer. feel so sorry for him. just wanna go in and comfort him. he's one of not many p'eks that cried and look so pitiful,he look so sad. esp. with his young looking chubby face.
Weir's acting remind me of Captain's acting in some way, esp. the part in the bedroom, the scene from my signature, also prob. cause he has a beard and his dreamy eyes the way he look at Pinky with so much love, is like the way Captain look at Aom. *sigh* miss Weir+Pinky so much. :(
yeah, teedee..you and ceci are heads over heels for him... :wub: i can tell coz i'm in the same boat as you all..hahaha!!! :lol:

agree would be nice if there's PW teamforum. yep Pinky and Weir has such amazing chemistry. they are close good friends. is easy to work together and have fun working together too. so that is the reason why make their performance come out so natural cause they are comfortable with eachother. miss them so badly. still watch WWHJ everyday.
yeah, i'll be the first one to sign up!

ceci, u r trendsetter. u r the 1st to come up with __TEAM tag. Now we have RTEAM and maybe in the near future, STEAM. em, i was thinking to myself what would be a suitable name for Pinky and Weir. never crossed my my mind that their real names actually start with S. Nice ! ^_^

cikna

sarNie Adult

credit pantip.com

pinky cute pic at the event

credit on pic
gosh, it brings back all good memories of WWHJ especially of Bow and Thot! thanks teedee.

ch7 has to bring back these two for another lakorn, and this time with a baby as a token for the fans!

cikna

sarNie Adult
STEAM! STEAM! STEAM!

Lol, I just realized that by typing STeam like that, it spells the word "steam", which makes sense for our couple...because when they're onscreen together, all they create is steam from their chemistry...cheesy, I know.

But they are my ATeam, I have never wanted to see a couple together so much before, and this lakorn did it for me...guh...I have to go pick up my copies of TKC and WWHJ man...so I can have like an STeam marathon one day...
exactly! steaming hot onscreen couple!

yeah, me too. I only thought ATEAM rule the air but STEAM rock my world too!

cikna

sarNie Adult

credit pantip.com
i've been wanting to say this but i tend to forget (coz i got so many things to say about WWHJ, hahaha!!), i liked this scene a lot, :wub: in epi 3 right, he carried her and held her so tightly, not wanting to let go.his left hand holding strongly to her right hand. and there she was, in his arms trying to escape.

cikna

sarNie Adult
I'm going nuts, aren't I? well, trying to get and give as much doses of WWHJ as possible going off for 10 days holidays...

Anyways, does anyone know whatever happens to pinky first english forum? i'm a member there but not much updates going on esp when pinky's forum is merged with pancake's forum... :blink:

does weir has other english forum? i tried checking out the english forum listed in sarnwiki but not available.. :huh:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
STeam!!!!!! I am for that. I love all the sc. They had tons of scenes together. That is what a lakorn should be-pranangs with lots of scenes together!!!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult

You're BRILLIANT Cecilia! Thanks! LOL! Wow, I hope someone does make a Steam! I totally forgot about their last names. haha. I'm "STEAMING" up for them now! hahaha. get it?? :D

STEAM! STEAM! STEAM!

Thanks for pointing that out! LOL! it does make steam! Because they're a "steaming" hot couple! haha. you're funny So. Yep, I've never wanted a couple together so much too. I mean, even my passion for Aum and Aff to be together onscreen and offscreen kinda died out. Now, it's all about Steam! They're creating steam all around us! :)

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE PICTURES TEEDEE! It really brings back all the painful and beautiful memories of Bow and Thot! I love it how in every picture he's holding her so tightly. Nothing more beats that! Weir is sucha babyface and Pinky is just incredibly beautiful. Those pictures are steaming! LOL! I'm really gonna start using that term now. haha. yea, i'm cheesy as well. I miss them so much! Kantana is gonna make me go crazy! LOL! :lol:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
STeam!!!!!! I am for that. I love all the sc. They had tons of scenes together. That is what a lakorn should be-pranangs with lots of scenes together!!!
Yep! You know it! This is an amazing lakorn. There's so many cute moments in wwhj between bow and thot that will never die out. :)