Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Whoa!!! When was that shoot of Weir's taken? I totally missed it unless it is new. I like Men's Health shoots. Weir is a total babe in that. I haven't called anyone that since Oil. LOL. Thanks for the pics. Pinky is really beautiful. Her smile is sweet.

So, that is a good description of that scene of Tot and Bow. Tot melting in Bow's hand.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I loved this scene in the last episode...Thot is such a baby, so cute, saying how he missed Bow and stuff...it was adorable...because he's usually so rough with her, but in that scene, he was completely melting in her hands.
I know. It really does look like he's melting into her hands. He is sucha babyface. *Sigh...It's making me melt! :blush:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Of all the sweet scenes, the ones in the last episode were the best...they were really trying to please us fans...I felt like blushing so many times...and I liked the end too, how Thot was like, "Oh, you don't like it when I am good to you"...and he picks her up then they start playing around with each other...

myx

sArNieZ
i wasn't really into this lakorn at the beginning but i saw the ending. it was okay. better ending that i have expected.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the last episode was good. get to see Thot being all lovey dovey to Bow. call her "tee ruk" every words. was so cute. i was also blushing with all the cute scenes of them. love the ending. and yes the scene she hold his face is so sweet. melt me too. lol

someone mention earlier that Thot has only his pic in his bedroom but ah.. you gals forgot he took a pic of him and Bow together in his cellphone and not only he has their pic in his cell phone but she also has a pic of them in her cellphone which was cute, it's cute so they can look at eachother all the time cause people usually carry their cellphones all the time.
remember this pic..in their cellphone. so cute!

and was cute that Bow has Thot's name under my love in her cellphone list. these little things are cute between them. and i love it that he call her "mear"(wife) when talk to her and in front of everyone too. it's cute the way Weir saids it. :wub:
WWHJ fanclubs in pantip will have their meeting on 9-19-09 and Kantana will send 1 person to represent them to thank the fans for cheering this lakorn. how nice huh? i'm happy that Kantana love and care about their fans. this is what the producers should do. please the fans.
don't wanna say this but have to, i read Pinky will have 2 new lakorns and none of it is with Weir. and i'm afraid if she goes to do movies in India then she won't get to pair up with Weir. cause i notice each year the most lakorns she do is 3. and so far she has 2. which is both Kantana lakorns and they take at least 5 months to done filming. which will suck a lot if Pinky+Weir doesn't get to do a third lakorn for 2010. i'll go crazy. so lets us all pray they will have a new lakorn in 2010.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

credit pantip.com
aww. love the way he looks at her, with so much love. Weir has such dreamy sweet eyes, smile, dimple and voice that melts viewers. and such adorable cute face he has, all chubby. lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

credit pantip.com

just wanna bring back old memories,happy and sad. but still love all of them.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Teedee!!! OMG!!! Those above sc are to die for. Thank you for helping me reliving WWHJ memories. I am going to watch this again soon.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep hot hot kiss!!! lol....so many good scenes in this lakorn. i miss Thot+Bow so much t_t
wish Weir+Pinky will get pair up again in 2010
*sigh* even though seem like little chances it'll happen but will still have hope. right gals? fighting!!! :D

credit pantip.com
this scene is so funny and cute. Thot is such a teaser. always like to bother his "tee ruk". love him!
did you gals notice the end scene when Weir ran after and carried Pinky, she call him Weir. haha. is cute.

credit on pic. Pinky look cute. heard she will do a fashion shoot for a magazine. wish is with Weir. man, they really need to do a cute fashion shoot together at least once. don't get why they never get to do one together. when they are a hot couple esp. in WWHJ. but more important they need to do a third lakorn together for 2010. wanna see it so bad!!

cecilia

Staff member
^he's teasing Bow and the FANS -- to drool on his simple plain hotness ..
He does not have to do anything, just act sexy and i'll drool on him nonstop :clap:

i love that scene of him, peeking at his teeruk, doubting her what she'll do next.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah he's just hot no matter what. lol.. just love his playfulness and cheesy sweet talk to his "tee ruk",it just melts me. drool.. hahah..his peeking at her is just so cute!

OK_na_tur

sarNie Juvenile
Pinky is gorgeous!! Miss Bow&Thot so muchhh!!!

Weir is hot in the Men's Health mag!!!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^he's teasing Bow and the FANS -- to drool on his simple plain hotness ..
He does not have to do anything, just act sexy and i'll drool on him nonstop :clap:

i love that scene of him, peeking at his teeruk, doubting her what she'll do next.
haha. I know. Especially when he thought she was "cute" that way since she was more calm and not all angry at him. I think their thoughts are so funny throughout the drama.

Aww, teedee, you're so passionate about Pinky and Weir getting pair up huh?? You mention it like over and over and over again. It's okay, I understand. I really want them to pair up soon as well. I don't know much about how drama producing, etc... functions, but I really hope they get pair up at least next year as well. Unless, Kantana is looking forward to some rebellious fans who requests Pinky and Weir to pair up. lol. You're giving us all hopes teedee. :)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
You know, I was scrolling down the lists of all the "currently broadcast or new" drama list, and there just isn't one drama on the list that I'm really enthusiastic about. Ever since WWHJ ended, there's nothing that I really look forward to anymore. It's not even the same with Namtan Mai. lol. I just really miss WWHJ, and there just isn't another drama that I take interest in like WWHJ. WWHJ just had the whole package----real slaps, real kisses, force/blackmailed marriage, kidnap, memory loss, r-scene, revenge, willing-scene, near-death experience, breakups, makeups, etc...*Sigh, nothings really replacing WWHJ for me. :(

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah their thoughts are funny and also their imagining scenes are funny too. the part he pic her running away and he ride the horse chase her hold her to stop and squeeze her hand. and when she dream he was a murderer. and gonna kill her. the scene he squeeze her neck lol.
i sure am going crazy wanting them to pair up again so bad. just miss them so much. so pardon me if i keep repeating myself. it may be annoying. just don't mind me too much. lol.
i don't want to give myself or anyone hope cause if it didn't happen then our hopes will be crush. but there is a saying people live with hope. so if we keep praying/hoping one day it may come true. but most important if you want something to happen you have to do something about it not just sit and wait for it to happen. Kantana knows the fans love this couple and want them to be pair up again. but it's not all up to them to make it happen cause it's up to Weir+Pinky schedules too if they are free and most important up to the ch7 boss lady if she'll let them pair up again.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
yeah their thoughts are funny and also their imagining scenes are funny too. the part he pic her running away and he ride the horse chase her hold her to stop and squeeze her hand. and when she dream he was a murderer. lol.
i sure am going crazy wanting them to pair up again so bad. just miss them so much. so pardon me if i keep repeating myself. it may be annoying. just don't mind me too much. lol.
i don't want to give myself or anyone hope cause if it didn't happen then our hopes will be crush. but there is a saying people live with hope. so if we keep praying/hoping one day it may come true. Kantana knows the fans love this couple and want them to be pair up again. but it's not all up to them to make it happen cause it's up to Weir+Pinky schedules too if they are free and most important up to the ch7 boss lady if she'll let them pair up again. so many functions and steps before it will happen.
*ARGH! I don't care if Pinky or Weir has 20 dramas down the line, they better make time for another drama together! LOL. You're very passionate about them getting paired up again, which is a great thing. It's giving me hope. I'm really hoping they are. But just know that you're not passionate alone. :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i'm happy i'm not the only one who's passionate about them getting pair up again. yeah totally agree i don't care how many lakorns they have, they better have one together for 2010! or else lots of people will be disappointed and a protest may happen lol.