Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

cecilia

Staff member
Ahhh - sarnies, I've not posted anything negative about her or their relationship because I don't want to sound like a hater. I think Pancake suit to be a runway model because she has the body, as for an actress - a big NO from me. I don't like her look. She is not cute or pretty although she is looking better then when she first came out. I am tried of seeing her everywhere too and yes - I never paid any attention to Weir because of her.

It bothers me too that he is always with her family and I've not heard much about his own family. I would like to know more about HIM, not about his realtionship with Pancake and her family. They should also stop wearing matching outfits. what a turn-off.... it's like Pancake is wearing the pants in that relationship.

Finally, he is breaking away from her shadows so I hope he takes advantage of that. He has a lot of talent and much to swoon for (that smile - OMFG!, voice, singing, acting, height, etc.), I hope he will stay away from doing too much stuff with her after WWHJ. It's time for him to shine alone and/or with Pinky. Pinky makes him looks so HOT!
i couldn't agree more .. that's why i don't watch or pay attention when they're out at the function .. and with the news i watch, usually when they're out, Pan and her mom always talk first then reporters then ask him and her dad about their opinion. a bit distracting and uncool for me to see this .. that is why i focus on watching his lakorn more instead of focusing on his whole relationship with Pan b/c i know, i'm not for them 100% onscreen and off screen Lol

Seradalun

sarNie Egg
i couldn't agree more .. that's why i don't watch or pay attention when they're out at the function .. and with the news i watch, usually when they're out, Pan and her mom always talk first then reporters then ask him and her dad about their opinion. a bit distracting and uncool for me to see this .. that is why i focus on watching his lakorn more instead of focusing on his whole relationship with Pan b/c i know, i'm not for them 100% onscreen and off screen Lol
I read the comment about this couple and would like to add my opinion because I personally lost the interest in Weir long time ago since I don't see his talent at all after he walks under the path and umbrella of Pan's family. Make him look like a follower than a leader and it is too bad for a man. I hope he finds his own role and becomes stronger. I observe that when they try to promote a pack or a bunch family group, it is too much in my opinion.

Lakorn will be over soon. I like Weir as Tos and may be it is a good time to stop looking at his face and his family gang.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
p'eks that are shorter than n'ek is such a turn off. even around the same height i still don't like it. i like my p'ek to be taller than n'ek. like i use to say Weir and Pinky is such a perfect match. height wise, appearance wise, age wise, such perfect couple.

Hey, Chakrit is a short p'ek, him and Pinky were almost the same height, which is kinda sad too, but he still looks hot and manly...there are a lot of things that man can pull off that others can't...like have chemistry with every single actress he's been paired up with...

i totally agree .. he is one of the cutest dork out there ..
last i know who can be this dorky is 2PM member WOOYOUNG!
i laugh at him every time he does something funny!

SO and KIKI, here's what you girls didn't have : http://www.mediafire.com/?mgwmmmxn1tm

I agree, no one can be as dorky, and hot as Wooyung

Thanks, but you know...I can't open rar files, long story...
Kiki, once you download them, do you think you can upload the songs individually for me, please?

the rest of her actor, i don't really like it

I actually thought she looked cute with Chakrit, for an older guy...they had chemistry, the lakorn wasn't all that great, but their scenes made me blush

I read the comment about this couple and would like to add my opinion because I personally lost the interest in Weir long time ago since I don't see his talent at all after he walks under the path and umbrella of Pan's family. Make him look like a follower than a leader and it is too bad for a man. I hope he finds his own role and becomes stronger. I observe that when they try to promote a pack or a bunch family group, it is too much in my opinion.

Lakorn will be over soon. I like Weir as Tos and may be it is a good time to stop looking at his face and his family gang.

I think if there was a lakorn to get Weir out of Pancake's shadow, it would definitely be this one. I don't know if he likes being practically a part of the family, but he shouldn't be...it's kinda sad, does he not have his own family or something? I mean, I totally understand if his family is horrible, or they don't get along...then being close to Pancake's family is just a way for him to have a family...But in that case, Pancake seems more like his best friend than girlfriend...

For me, this role, this lakorn has definitely gotten him out of his girlfriend's shadow, because he can hold his own as an actor...a lot of people said that Weir uses his relationship with Pancake to get to the top...but Pancake isn't even a great actress, I don't know where her fame comes from...If anything, Pancake is using Weir to get to the top...because he plays a variety of roles, while she sticks to the same boring characters...

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Hmm, Lyn sounds pretty confident about it. But with only 2 episodes left, is that possible?
? To be honest with you guys, I'm not sure. I been hearing a lot stuff and tend to get things mixed up.
Then again, how can they not be. Everything has been pointing to a baby.

Her parents want grandchildren. If the grandparents mention longing for a grandchild, usually that wish is granted. Her mother even gave him fertility medicine.

Plus, he is aiming to have one. IF they keep mentioning baby, they gotta give us one. It's lakorn logic.

I swear, i heard it from somewhere Bow is going to have a child. Now, I'm all confuse.

We'll find out on Thursday.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
oh yeah that's right i forgot that vier has a family of his own. i didn't pay much attention to him before either he was just there. but his acting has really improved from being a stick with no emotion to a guy with split personalities. guess he was just waiting for the right role. his only turn off for me is the smoking?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
raymond_obsessed Posted Yesterday, 04:18 PM
I think if there was a lakorn to get Weir out of Pancake's shadow, it would definitely be this one. I don't know if he likes being practically a part of the family, but he shouldn't be...it's kinda sad, does he not have his own family or something? I mean, I totally understand if his family is horrible, or they don't get along...then being close to Pancake's family is just a way for him to have a family...But in that case, Pancake seems more like his best friend than girlfriend...
agree she does seem like a best friend to him more than his girlfriend. it looks more like he's lonely and needed ppl to take care of him and her family takes care of him so that's why he's always with them, since his family is far away cause he lives in kreungthep and his family lives in konkaen. but i say geezs doesn't he have his guys friend to hang out with. instead of following her family everywhere.

chakrit and pinky look cute together. but i didn't like his character plus the lakorn story wasn't interesting. but there were lots of sweet scenes between them which was really cute though. and pinky look very cute and pretty, she was still young in here and has like baby fats, which was adorable. i think chakrit is a bit older for her, so they kinda look more like a bro. and sis. than lovers. but with weir omg they are so believeable that they are really so in love and like real lovers. their chemistry is great!

cecilia Posted Yesterday, 02:25 PM
teedee, my dad is a superstar -- what's that lakorn about? do you happen to know?
thanks for the link na kha
from what Weir saids he will be playing as a singer so we will get to heard him sing again. and he will have a kid. but don't know if it's his real kid or not. that's why the title is my dad is a superstar. so Weir should be playing as a famous singer from the title. i think the story will be kinda like beam and tong lakorn "ja aey baby" but wish n'ek was Pinky though would been good. *sigh* when will they get pair up again. hope we don't have to wait too long.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
? To be honest with you guys, I'm not sure. I been hearing a lot stuff and tend to get things mixed up.
Then again, how can they not be. Everything has been pointing to a baby.

Her parents want grandchildren. If the grandparents mention longing for a grandchild, usually that wish is granted. Her mother even gave him fertility medicine.

Plus, he is aiming to have one. IF they keep mentioning baby, they gotta give us one. It's lakorn logic.

I swear, i heard it from somewhere Bow is going to have a child. Now, I'm all confuse.

We'll find out on Thursday.
I know! me too! i'm all confused! one minute, someone says Bow is gonna be pregnant, then the next she's not, then she is, then she's not, then she is. It's driving me crazy! Everything does point to her being pregnant. It'd be really stupid if Bow wasn't because all that baby talk would have been for nothing!

oh yeah that's right i forgot that vier has a family of his own. i didn't pay much attention to him before either he was just there. but his acting has really improved from being a stick with no emotion to a guy with split personalities. guess he was just waiting for the right role. his only turn off for me is the smoking?
ME TOO! I hate the fact that Weir drinks and smokes! But the smoking part bothers me more! Smoking is nasty [no offense to anyone here that smokes]. Although Weir may have a great personality, including a gorgeous smile; the things you do really does affect your outer appearance as well. I really wish he'd quit.

it's only been a week , the baby is still an egg ppl.
You never know, maybe after all the drama is settled they might just do like a time fast-forward to like months later or a year later, showing Bow and Thot with their baby. :spin: It'd be so cute! I really hope they do that. It'll be a better ending that way. :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
update Pinky's new lakorn. genre drama mix with cute comedy, is with kantana again, and same script writers and director from wwhj but so sad p'ek is not Weir. i'm so pissed! god damn it! why can't they take Weir again. the p'ek is an actor she never met before. my guess stephan. ewww..don't like him. his acting's so stiff.
yeah i don't like ppl who smokes too, hope Weir stops.
for the pregnant part, i'm sure Bow is not pregnant cause got reliable info. from the fans who visit the set.
but who knows maybe they will have a surprise for the fans. lets wait and see.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
update Pinky's new lakorn. genre drama mix with cute comedy, is with kantana again, and same script writers and director from wwhj but so sad p'ek is not Weir. i'm so pissed! god damn it! why can't they take Weir again. the p'ek is an actor she never met before. my guess stephan. ewww..don't like him. his acting's so stiff.
yeah i don't like ppl who smokes too, hope Weir stops.
for the pregnant part, i'm sure Bow is not pregnant cause got reliable info. from the fans who visit the set.
but who knows maybe they will have a surprise for the fans. lets wait and see.
Oh really? That's great news :) I wouldn't mind Stephan or Paul, just as long as it's not a noob ....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
some guess p'ek is tle tanapol. i don't like him either. paul? hope not, don't like him either. no offense to their fans.
i just want only Weir and Pinky together!!! will be so sad when wwhj end. will miss Thos and Bow a lot. :lmao:

can't wait to see this scene. some people said bow forgive thos too fast just cause he call her "tee ruk" lol
but it's not only the word "tee ruk" cause they just face a near death experience, he apologize and ask for her forgiveness.
and like we say the natural environment also makes two people feeling comes together and that's why there's the willing scene. hehe.
but i have to agree he was so cruel to her but she forgive him so easily. but then cause she loves him a lot. why hold a grudge right? hahah.

credit pantip.com

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Jeez, I just want to slap Tos' face if I were Bow. Slap him, yell at how he's taking advantage of her, and run away from him....
Grr!
Tle's alright, but I'd prefer Paul over him cuz Tle still needs some work on his acting.
I wish there were more revenge/slap kisses haha

cecilia

Staff member
hahah. i'm fine with it .. there's some korean actor that smoke and i still okay with it b/c they are BRILLIANT ACTOR with such handsome face Lol -- Can't really hate him for that .. if it's only occasionally, then it's okay (i guess, them bad boy are too hot to resist LOL)

it's only been a week , the baby is still an egg ppl.
MUAHAHA. some ppl can get pregnant fast .. let's hope they prove us wrong and make his juice strong!!!

agree she does seem like a best friend to him more than his girlfriend. it looks more like he's lonely and needed ppl to take care of him and her family takes care of him so that's why he's always with them, since his family is far away cause he lives in kreungthep and his family lives in konkaen. but i say geezs doesn't he have his guys friend to hang out with. instead of following her family everywhere.

chakrit and pinky look cute together. but i didn't like his character plus the lakorn story wasn't interesting. but there were lots of sweet scenes between them which was really cute though. and pinky look very cute and pretty, she was still young in here and has like baby fats, which was adorable. i think chakrit is a bit older for her, so they kinda look more like a bro. and sis. than lovers. but with weir omg they are so believeable that they are really so in love and like real lovers. their chemistry is great!

from what Weir saids he will be playing as a singer so we will get to heard him sing again. and he will have a kid. but don't know if it's his real kid or not. that's why the title is my dad is a superstar. so Weir should be playing as a famous singer from the title. i think the story will be kinda like beam and tong lakorn "ja aey baby" but wish n'ek was Pinky though would been good. *sigh* when will they get pair up again. hope we don't have to wait too long.
i didn't like that one of chakrit and pinky either .. he's a bit old looking for her -- and the script is not good .. she's seem childish in there too Lol ..

as for MY DAD IS A SUPERSTAR .. i can't wait .. i want to hear him sing again :wub:
as for playing dad or not, as long as the kid is cute, then i'm fine -- would be nice if they got richard or Aum's adopt son in BORISUD BUMBUT KAEN, these two are so ADORABLE CUTE :wub:

n'ek can be anyone but Pan :p

as for pinky new lakorn with a new man she have never work with .. argh. i don't like STEFAN so please, don't let it be him ..
would be nice if they allow PONG to work with her since Pong has work with ch7 before ^^

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks, but you know...I can't open rar files, long story...
Kiki, once you download them, do you think you can upload the songs individually for me, please?
I already downloaded the files but can't open rar files either. I'll see if my friend can open them tomorrow na ka.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Oh really? That's great news :) I wouldn't mind Stephan or Paul, just as long as it's not a noob ....
No I don't like neither one of them. I don't know, because Ch7 doesn't have alot of sexy/hot/talented male actors/pra'eks. All their pra'eks are only average. Stephan is VERY stiff. I'm sure Pinky will make him look great, but Pinky deserves someone better. Paul is okay, but I don't really like him. Tle, I dislike because that man looks so weird. I don't find him attractive at all.

some guess p'ek is tle tanapol. i don't like him either. paul? hope not, don't like him either. no offense to their fans.
i just want only Weir and Pinky together!!! will be so sad when wwhj end. will miss Thos and Bow a lot. :lmao:

can't wait to see this scene. some people said bow forgive thos too fast just cause he call her "tee ruk" lol
but it's not only the word "tee ruk" cause they just face a near death experience, he apologize and ask for her forgiveness.
and like we say the natural environment also makes two people feeling comes together and that's why there's the willing scene. hehe.
but i have to agree he was so cruel to her but she forgive him so easily. but then cause she loves him a lot. why hold a grudge right? hahah.

credit pantip.com
I guess they didn't want Bow to be mad at him for too long because then the drama was drag. I miss Thot saying "tee ruk" so much! I used to hate it whenever my boyfriend called me that until I watched WWHJ, then I started to like my boyfriend calling me that. :p Throughout the whole drama, Bow's character has never been vengeful or unforgiving or the type to hold a grudge towards someone, so it's understandable as to why she forgives so easily. It's just her character which is good. If Bow can forgive Pong then she can forgive Thot as well.

cecilia

Staff member
muahah... we're so excited, we forgot or i forgot, first one is always special LOl ..
just look at JLR .. now we have babies LOl