Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah Pinky's character in sbcd was bratty to Oil, when he was sweet to her. i think the writer make her character too "kee-ngon" that becomes annoying sometimes. but i still think Pinky play her character well. and it was cute when she make those "kee-ngon" faces. but like that she's a working woman in here. she doesn't just sit around and do nothing. and notice this writer like to make her n'ek bratty to p'ek and p'ek has to follow and "ngor" n'ek often. which i like. dunno most people may not like but i like it. i think for it to be good with n'ek being bratty to p'ek, he has to love her a lot so that's why he goes and "ngor" her all the time. and n'ek being bratty to p'ek just shows she loves him a lot. cause jealous with all the girls going after him and know he will come "ngor" her cause he love her. which this lakorn Oil love Pinky a lot. they know eachother since they were in school. so their love last for a long time. over 10 yrs. and they were eachother first and last love. which i love. like Yam character in T3RD. she was also bratty to p'ek and he always goes after to "ngor" her. which i think was cute and like it. but i can see why Pinky was bratty to Oil cause he left without telling her and then comes back after 10 yrs and lied doesn't know her. who wouldn't be mad. i think Oil fit this character a lot. he look more handsome when he came back with lil. bit of mustache as the rich guy. even though there wasn't much sweet scenes of Pinky and Oil but i still think they look very cute together. wish they get pair up again. but of course i want Pinky to pair up with Weir the most. cause they're a hot couple with amazing chemistry.

cecilia

Staff member
^yeah, in TKC .. he's definitely handsome .. i skip to watch just the end part and i love how he went through his depression and stress time reminiscence about Pinky .. and later on how he realize that Kwan and Pinky could be the same person, he try everything he could to control his emotion .. it pretty darn cute :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah he was cute in tkc. but i think he look more handsome in wwhj. i like his wardrobe in here. some tease how can he wear 3 layers of shirt. hahah. but i think the clothing makes him look mature and handsome. and i like a character like Thos. love p'ek who's the owner of Rai. a rich guy but spend time most of his time in the countryside and working hard. ride horses.just make him look more handsome and so cool. and he has so much responsiblity, has to take care of many people in his rai and his sister and run his family business all by himself. a hard working man. love n'ek a lot, she's his first and last love. and he has many emotion. get to see Weir play a more mature role in here and with many emotion, is fun to watch. thos is a fun character to watch. i like it a lot. and his acting improve a lot in here. esp. his speech. he talks more clear and slow, so less stutter than before. and his chemistry with Pinky is so hot! noone can deny that. also get to see him play a sadist guy which just makes him more hot! hahah.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
yeah Pinky's character in sbcd was bratty to Oil, when he was sweet to her. i think the writer make her character too "kee-ngon" that becomes annoying sometimes. but i still think Pinky play her character very well. and thought it was cute when she make those "kee-ngon" faces. but like that she's a working woman in here. she doesn't just sit around and do nothing. but i notice this writer like to make her n'ek bratty to p'ek and p'ek has to follow and "ngor" n'ek often. which i like. dunno most people may not like but i like it. i think for it to be good with n'ek being bratty to p'ek, he has to love her a lot so that's why he goes and "ngor" her all the time. which this lakorn Oil love Pinky a lot. she was his first and last love like Thos. which i love it when p'ek love n'ek a lot and is his first and last love. like Yam character in T3RD. she was also bratty to p'ek and he always goes after to "ngor" her. which this lakorn is also written by the same writer. but i can see why Pinky was bratty to Oil cause he left without telling her and then comes back after 10 yrs and lied doesn't know her. who wouldn't be mad. i think Oil fit this character a lot. he look more handsome when he came back with lil. bit of mustache as the rich guy. even though there wasn't much sweet scenes of Pinky and Oil but i still think they look very cute together. wish they get pair up again. but of course i want Pinky to pair up with Weir more.

Oh, okay, I didn't know that's what happened...so now her brattiness is understandable...but she played her character so well that I didn't like her cuz she was so bratty...It makes sense now, thanks for clarifying.

yeah he was cute in tkc. but i think he look more handsome in wwhj. i like his wardrobe in here. some tease how can he wear 3 layers of shirt. hahah. but the clothing makes him look mature, and handsome. and i like a character like Thos. love p'ek who's the owner of Rai. a rich guy but spend time in the countryside,working hard. ride horses..is handsome and so cool. and he has so much responsiblity, has to take care of many people in his rai and his sister and run his family business all by himself. a hard working man. love only n'ek, she's his first and last love. and he has many emotion. get to see Weir play a more mature role in here and with many emotion, is fun to watch. thos is a fun character to watch. has many feelings in him. i like it a lot. and his acting improve a lot in here. esp. his speech. he talks more clear and less stutter than before. and his chemistry with Pinky is so hot! noone can deny that. also get to see him play a sadist guy makes him more hot! hahah.

I like him better in this one, cuz he's much more cooler...He was kind of a dork in TKC, plus, he was poor, so he wore regular, casual clothes...as opposed to this one...I really really loved what he wore to that party for his ranch, those suspenders on him was hot...and I loved the all white he wore, with his cowboy hat, when he proposed to Thot...that was hot too...Not everyone can pull off an all white suit and make it look good...

But I find it funny that, through out the lakorn, Weir and Pinky have on cute outfits, but then for the ending scene, their outfits don't look so cute...Pinky has that weird red dress on, and Weir has the sleeves of his jacket rolled up...I expected them to have on cute outfits for the ending...They are one couple that I don't mind seeing n matching outfits, not Weir and Pan.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^yeah, in TKC .. he's definitely handsome .. i skip to watch just the end part and i love how he went through his depression and stress time reminiscence about Pinky .. and later on how he realize that Kwan and Pinky could be the same person, he try everything he could to control his emotion .. it pretty darn cute :wub:

I thought the ending was bittersweet...because he was reminiscing about the times where he refused to tell Tua Lek his true feelings for her, and made her sad a lot while she was alive...By the time he admitted his feelings, they only had a short amount of time to spend together before she left him...then Kwan's character comes into the picture, and he did get angry with her at first, when she said she was Tua Lek...but I think he had to accept it, because he doesn't want to regret not spending time with her the second time around...I just didn't like that it was Kwan...but I was happy that they had him see her as Pinky for a bit.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
yeah Pinky's character in sbcd was bratty to Oil, when he was sweet to her. i think the writer make her character too "kee-ngon" that becomes annoying sometimes. but i still think Pinky play her character very well. and thought it was cute when she make those "kee-ngon" faces. but like that she's a working woman in here. she doesn't just sit around and do nothing. but i notice this writer like to make her n'ek bratty to p'ek and p'ek has to follow and "ngor" n'ek often. which i like. dunno most people may not like but i like it. i think for it to be good with n'ek being bratty to p'ek, he has to love her a lot so that's why he goes and "ngor" her all the time. which this lakorn Oil love Pinky a lot. she was his first and last love like Thos. which i love it when p'ek love n'ek a lot and is his first and last love. like Yam character in T3RD. she was also bratty to p'ek and he always goes after to "ngor" her. which this lakorn is also written by the same writer. but i can see why Pinky was bratty to Oil cause he left without telling her and then comes back after 10 yrs and lied doesn't know her. who wouldn't be mad. i think Oil fit this character a lot. he look more handsome when he came back with lil. bit of mustache as the rich guy. even though there wasn't much sweet scenes of Pinky and Oil but i still think they look very cute together. wish they get pair up again. but of course i want Pinky to pair up with Weir more.
I've never seen Pinky's lakorn with Oil, because I really didn't know who Pinky or Oil was. The very first drama I've ever seen Pinky in was SBS with Aof and I loved Pinky in there. She had a strong character by always standing up to her step mother and that really got my attention because I'm tired of seeing all these WEAK nang'eks in dramas. I love a nang'ek who can stand up for herself and can see through people's manipulative ways. But now I really wanna go see Pinky's drama with Oil. who knows, maybe i'll start to like Oil. hahaha.

I don't think the Pra'eks make Pinky look good, I think Pinky makes the Pra'eks look good. In all Pinky's dramas, she has such great chemistry with all her co-workers. Pinky really has the charms to make a pra'ek look good. haha. She made Aof look so good in SBS! and I've never even seen or heard of Aof in my life! LOL! :p

yeah he was cute in tkc. but i think he look more handsome in wwhj. i like his wardrobe in here. it makes him look mature, and handsome. and i like a character like Thos. love p'ek who's the owner of Rai. which looks cool esp. riding horses.. ah..more handsome+cool. and he has so much responsiblity, cause take care of many people in his rai and his sister and run his family business all by himself. a hard working man. and he has many emotion. get to see Weir play a more mature role in here and with many emotion is fun to watch. thos is a fun character to watch. and his acting improve a lot in here. esp. his speech. he talks more clear and less stutter than before too.
I like Thot's wardrobe in WWHJ too. It does make him very manly. Thot's character of having no parents, taking care of his parents business, and his sister makes him a strong, independent, hardworking, caring person. but yet, I think because Thot and Nee doesn't have parents, they have the freedom to do whatever they want, because who's gonna stop 'em? nobody, that's why. So Nee becomes a brat, and Thot becomes controlling. But I still love Thot. i think Weir was too sweet and innocent in TKC. I like him better in WWHJ because he's more manly.

I've noticed that of all Pinky's dramas, she wears alot of heels in WWHJ. Since Pinky is SO tall, they don't usually have her wear heels even if she's a hi-so girl. she usually just wears flats or cute sandals. But in WWHJ, Thot is tall enough, so it gives Pinky the advantages to wear heels and still look good next to Weir. Which is a really good thing! In SBS with Aof, Pinky only wore flats because Aof and Pinky were almost the same height. Then in Wang Nam Kang [Dew Palace] with Tawin Yaowapalakul, she wore alot of sandals too. Pinky looks very sexy and sophisticated in heels, so I'm glad Weir's tall enough for her to do that. :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah agree he can pull of wearing suspenders and look very cute with the hat too. i think their outfits at the end is cute. it was a party scene opening of his new wine. and they are in love so Pinky wearing a colorful outfit fits. and Weir's outfit look classy. they are a hot couple no matter what they wear they still look good.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah tkc i didn't like it when kwan came into the pic too. suck that only see pinky a lil bit at the end scene but still glad get to see her.

xox Posted Today, 01:55 AM
I don't think the Pra'eks make Pinky look good, I think Pinky makes the Pra'eks look good. In all Pinky's dramas, she has such great chemistry with all her co-workers. Pinky really has the charms to make a pra'ek look good. haha. She made Aof look so good in SBS! and I've never even seen or heard of Aof in my life! LOL!
totally agree Pinky make her p'eks look good. . yep love her character in sbs. she's such a strong smart girl.
yeah that's another reason why i like Weir he's tall for Pinky that she can wear heels. cause she's tall. i like tall p'eks. make them look manly. p'eks that are shorter than n'ek is such a turn off. even around the same height i still don't like it. i like my p'ek to be taller than n'ek. like i use to say Weir and Pinky is such a perfect match. height wise, appearance wise, age wise, such perfect couple.

cecilia

Staff member
he looks hot wearing them suspender .. and i do love his wardrobe here -- everything seem just perfect and right
he does not look to old or too young, just MR SHINING KNIGHT PERFECT riding his horse to rescue his love.
gosh, i'm finding myself fall deeper in his trap each time i say something about him and then picture how he look LOl

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia Posted Today, 02:14 AM
he looks hot wearing them suspender .. and i do love his wardrobe here -- everything seem just perfect and right
he does not look to old or too young, just MR SHINING KNIGHT PERFECT riding his horse to rescue his love.
gosh, i'm finding myself fall deeper in his trap each time i say something about him and then picture how he look LOl
totally agree with you. i'm head over heels for Weir. last night i was watching his clips when he chat with the fans in ch7 website. and i can't help but feel shy and blush when he jokes/tease with the fans. and his laugh is so dorky but so cute that i can't stop smiling. he's so cute and funny. gosh.. i'm so crazy for him. lol

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I've been seeing "white lotus" or "Dok Bua Kao" teasers with New and Poo Praiya and I've just got done reading the synopsis and boy am I glad Pinky got replaced! The drama seems crazy! With TONS of rape scenes! Basically all the girls in the drama got raped and pregnant! Kantana sure does love making rape scenes. I'm so happy Pinky's not in there, because the nang'ek's character in there is kinda retarded. Poo Praiya plays a very weak nang'ek, who gives in to other people [except the pra'ek] so easily. Which I hate because I hate dramas with weak, vulnerable nang'eks. I'm really happy Pinky's not in there anymore because Pinky just doesn't seem like a weak nang'ek. She's more suitable for the feisty roles. :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i was happy that Pinky didn't play in dok bua kao either. thank goodness. hate n'ek that is weak like that. read her new lakorn is romantic comedy. with koreanish style a bit. hope will be good. dunno who's the p'ek yet but wish it was Weir. but gotta say again the big turn off for me about Weir is he dating pancake. he would have been much hotter if he wasn't with her anymore.everytime he talks about her or saw them together annoys the hell out of me. i get a bad vibe about her, everything about her annoys me, no offense to her fans though.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
yeah i was happy that Pinky didn't play in dok bua kao either. thank goodness. hate n'ek that is weak like that. read her new lakorn is romantic comedy. with koreanish style a bit. hope will be good. dunno who's the p'ek yet but wish it was Weir. but gotta say again the big turn off for me about Weir is he dating pancake. he would have been much hotter if he wasn't with her anymore.everytime he talks about her or saw them together annoys the hell out of me. i get a bad vibe about her, everything about her annoys me, no offense to her fans though.
She's gonna be in a new drama? I thought she was leaving the country?

AND I THOUGHT I WAS A HATER TOWARDS PANCAKE! BUT I GUESS I'M NOT ALONE! I get SO tired of seeing Pancake's face all over the news! I mean, I don't understand how she became so popular anyways. I think Pancake suits more as a model than an actress. I don't hate Pancake for no reason, I hate her because she LOVES to FLAUNT her relationship with Weir to the media for attention. I used to didn't like Weir either because everytime I saw him, he was always next to Pancake and that's a really big turn-off for me. It was like he was just her little dog. Pancake and Weir reminds me of Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens. yep, they annoy me too teedee. -_-

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
xox Posted Today, 05:46 AM
She's gonna be in a new drama? I thought she was leaving the country?

AND I THOUGHT I WAS A HATER TOWARDS PANCAKE! BUT I GUESS I'M NOT ALONE! I get SO tired of seeing Pancake's face all over the news! I mean, I don't understand how she became so popular anyways. I think Pancake suits more as a model than an actress. I don't hate Pancake for no reason, I hate her because she LOVES to FLAUNT her relationship with Weir to the media for attention. I used to didn't like Weir either because everytime I saw him, he was always next to Pancake and that's a really big turn-off for me. It was like he was just her little dog. Pancake and Weir reminds me of Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens. yep, they annoy me too teedee.
Pinky's plan to go to india has been postponed till whenever the movie people is ready. so she'll have a new lakorn in sept. or oct.
totally agree with you. it's annoying that they flaunt their relationshiop too much in the media. like promoting their relationship too much,going everywhere together like married couple already is too much and so annoying and such a big turn off for me about Weir. <_<

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Im glad im not the only one. I just dont like her at all. She sounds so annoying and face expression its like a EWWWWW+ NO...I LOVE LOVEEEEE Weir but if shes in there I WOULD NOT WATCH IT. Any lakorns that shes in there NOOOOOO WAYYYY!!! Sorry FANS -_-

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
wanna share Pinky latest pic with her new hairdo, with bangs again. she looks cute. look at her hands. she still wears Thos's ring. hehe. so cute! it's like she still into her character as Bow and the ring is meaningful to her. ah..wish she and Weir are a real couple.
she's at the airport going to be a guest in P'Bird concert. it was cute P'Bird watches wwhj too and tease Pinky call her Nong Bow. hehe.
how funny cause he was Thos before, like 20 years ago.

AsianFemale Posted Today, 06:02 AM
Im glad im not the only one. I just dont like her at all. She sounds so annoying and face expression its like a EWWWWW+ NO...I LOVE LOVEEEEE Weir but if shes in there I WOULD NOT WATCH IT. Any lakorns that shes in there NOOOOOO WAYYYY!!! Sorry FANS
totally feel the same way. i'm also glad that i'm not the only one who feels this way about her. if he has a new lakorn with her i'm not gonna watch it either. their chemistry is so blahh. which is weird when they're real bf/gf.

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling

I just started DDHT yesterday ka. He is so hot in there with suspenders, riding boots and a cape. Tall and Handsome!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

totally agree with you. i'm head over heels for Weir. last night i was watching his clips when he chat with the fans in ch7 website. and i can't help but feel shy and blush when he jokes/tease with the fans. and his laugh is so dorky but so cute that i can't stop smiling. he's so cute and funny. gosh.. i'm so crazy for him. lol
Ooooo - I wanna watch. Where can i find it? Do you have a YT channel?
I can't believe how much I've fallen for him. arrgh.

SO and KIKI, here's what you girls didn't have : http://www.mediafire.com/?mgwmmmxn1tm
Thank you na ka. Love you ceci!

AND I THOUGHT I WAS A HATER TOWARDS PANCAKE! BUT I GUESS I'M NOT ALONE! I get SO tired of seeing Pancake's face all over the news! I mean, I don't understand how she became so popular anyways. I think Pancake suits more as a model than an actress. I don't hate Pancake for no reason, I hate her because she LOVES to FLAUNT her relationship with Weir to the media for attention. I used to didn't like Weir either because everytime I saw him, he was always next to Pancake and that's a really big turn-off for me.
it's annoying that they flaunt their relationshiop too much in the media. like promoting their relationship too much,going everywhere together like married couple already is too much and so annoying and such a big turn off for me about Weir. <_<

Im glad im not the only one. I just dont like her at all. She sounds so annoying and face expression its like a EWWWWW+ NO...I LOVE LOVEEEEE Weir but if shes in there I WOULD NOT WATCH IT. Any lakorns that shes in there NOOOOOO WAYYYY!!! Sorry FANS -_-
Ahhh - sarnies, I've not posted anything negetive about her or their relationship because I don't want to sound like a hater. I think Pancake suit to be a runway model because she has the body, as for an actress - a big NO from me. I don't like her look. She is not cute or pretty although she is looking better then when she first came out. I am tried of seeing her everywhere too and yes - I never paid any attention to Weir because of her.

It bothers me too that he is always with her family and I've not heard much about his own family. I would like to know more about HIM, not about his realtionship with Pancake and her family. They should also stop wearing matching outfits. what a turn-off.... it's like Pancake is wearing the pants in that relationship.

Finally, he is breaking away from her shadows so I hope he takes advantage of that. He has a lot of talent and much to swoon for (that smile - OMFG!, voice, singing, acting, height, etc.), I hope he will stay away from doing too much stuff with her after WWHJ. It's time for him to shine alone and/or with Pinky. Pinky makes him looks so HOT!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
kikiwoo Posted Today, 06:59 AM
I hope he will stay away from doing too much stuff with her after WWHJ. It's time for him to shine alone and/or with Pinky. Pinky makes him looks so HOT!
agree. he shine so much in wwhj. pinky does make her p'ek look so hot! the girl has so much charm! and also Thos is a very cute&hot character. and get Weir to play just doubles it. so everything has to blend in well together for him to be hot, Weir himself, his character as thos and his lovely n'ek Pinky. good script and director and soundtrack that make Weir come out so hot! in this lakorn.

Ooooo - I wanna watch. Where can i find it? Do you have a YT channel?
I can't believe how much I've fallen for him. arrgh.
here's the link to Weir chatzad ch7, there's 4 clips.
http://www.ch7.com/chatzad/chatzad_detail....=97&d=42927

cecilia

Staff member
^that's why he have the whole total package .. i for one think he's the hottest of all p'ek when with Pinky
Like i mentioned earlier .. pinky with oil is okay for me .. pinky with san is cute .. the rest of her actor, i don't really like it
i believe WEIR is the BEST LOOKING AND HOTTEST LOOKING actor next to Pinky. she bring the best out of him -- his dorkiness seem to show onscreen as well as his sweet evil charm :wub: that's why he is so hot as WWHJ continue to air --

I like his chat with the ch7 .. so funny and cute --- he forgot his song (could just be that he want ppl to tune in) LOl
For sure, everyone HATE BAITONG!!! -- he like all genre of lakorn but my best for him would be slap/kiss Lol

I don't want to see WEIR/PAN in another lakorn, why must the fan ask that :( -- Pan can't be BOW, only PINKY can Lol
I do, however, want to go and see his bear store in thailand, hope to meet him and pan there too . lol

teedee, my dad is a superstar -- what's that lakorn about? do you happen to know?
thanks for the link na kha :wub: