Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
wow boarding school, must be strict. is it all girls?
well hope you will get to watch lakorns again cause will be sad if didn't see ur comments in pinky's lakorns.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
wow thats good for her to have a cast celebration for her birthday....

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
awww cute...weir needs to take that hat off though...he looks weird in it lolz....awies, all memories comes back from TKC lolz...but for sure they get together at the end in this one lol

shengvang

sarNie Adult
i love the teaser...cant wait to see it...but pinky
seem like she like that guy so much...
but who knows...i dont even know the storyline...
but weir look really mean in here...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
don't know if anyone seen already but here's weir's interview...aww..they're so cute! look so shy :wub:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN6SeYmKEbY

well the guy is pinky's boyfriend and she loves him and he betray her so she's really piss and weir pretends to hate her but really he love her with all his heart. which is sweet. because pinky's character is feisty so weir has to be rough to her and don't want her to go destroy his sister's marriage so then they argue/fight and it ends with love scenes. :lol: gosh wanna see it so bad. like 2-3 wks before it air but seem so long. <_<
yep bring back old memories of them in TKC. so happy they'll end up together in here. last night i was just re-watching TKC. they were so adorable+cute. and their characters will be totally different in here which will be fun.