Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
the teaser is so good...i love it...cant wait to see the lakorn...
wier look so mean and pinky look like he like that guy alot...but who knows
i dont know the story line can someone give me a summary of this lakorn...

shengvang

sarNie Adult
the teaser is so good...i love it...cant wait to see the lakorn...
wier look so mean and pinky look like he like that guy alot...but who knows
i dont know the story line can someone give me a summary of this lakorn...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
wallpapers of the cast: like the first picture weir+pinky is cute. yam+jib are cute too. wish the guy pair up with yam is someone else though.

credit pictures to pinkysavika.com

maijune,for the summary go back and read the old pages there is the summary that n'Grace posted.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks teedee :wub:

sadly i wish it was someone else who paired with yam instead too..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i think the pic that pinky has bangs was from the fitting day.
i guess then they decided to use her real hair which thank god they change their mind because i think she look better without bangs.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
The teaser does look good but I've been fooled by teasers a lot lately. They'll look good but the lakorn will be dumb and boring. I was looking forward to WNK but was disappointed in that so hopefully this one is a lot better. Pinky is so pretty in that white dress.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Saw the teaser today. And omg, it looks so hott!! Looking forward to this lakorn! **the real lips action** Mwahaha! Can't wait to see that part. Heehee.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
haha, i love pinky with bangs like that! she looks hot! thanks for the wallpapers! I'm anxious to see this lakorn! i wanna see pinky/wier back together because they have amazing chemistry!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah weir+pinky does have amazing chemistry. they are one hot couple(on screen)
well would be cute if were a real couple too. lol
love them since TKC. and this lakorn will be good with all the love scenes. love it when p'ek and n'ek are a married couple. hehe. can't wait!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
good news: july 4th- pinky+weir will go to 7 see concert to promote their lakorn.
and on july 15-go tape the show "wan wun yang wun you". can't wait to see it!
sad though that pinky+win didn't get to go promote their lakorn like this. unfair!

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
wallpapers of the cast: like the first picture weir+pinky is cute. yam+jib are cute too. wish the guy pair up with yam is someone else though.

credit pictures to pinkysavika.com

maijune,for the summary go back and read the old pages there is the summary that n'Grace posted.

thank u love it cant wait until july 4 n 15. :spin: