Wong Wian Hua Jai (Ch7 Kantana)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
good luck in UK n'Grace.when are you going to move there?
hopefully this lakorn will air after sao 5 or buang hong.wanna see it so much.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
wwhj will first air on July 15!!! yay!!! :yahoo: can't wait!!! :yahoo:
read from pinky's fan who went to dokbuakao opening and found out the news.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Oh sweet! That's like 3 more weeks! I'm totally excited for this!!! Thanks Teedee for the news!

somp9

sarNie Adult
Wow, can't wait to see this lakorn.

I hope to see Wier pair up again with Kwan. They also look good together the same as Pinky and Wier.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
awww, how cute! look at that guy with a bleeding nose. lol i know its fake but it looks hilarious. lol I cnt wait for this lakorn! awww, ima miss pinky after this one. i hope she hurries back from india!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
more pics..oh so it's their wedding scene. aww..can't wait to see it...pinky look beautiful, flawless.like her hair,dress,make-up.
yeah after this lakorn then won't see pinky. hope she comes back soon and play more lakorns.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
more pics..oh so it's their wedding scene. aww..can't wait to see it...pinky look beautiful, flawless.like her hair,dress,make-up.
yeah after this lakorn then won't see pinky. hope she comes back soon and play more lakorns.

thank u teedee love it cant wait to see it ..can i ask u a question in this lakorn is pinky pregnant. sorry 4 that question.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
suprab buroot satan Posted Today, 12:25 AM
thank u teedee love it cant wait to see it ..can i ask u a question in this lakorn is pinky pregnant. sorry 4 that question.
no problem, happy to share.
i really don't know if pinky will be pregnant or not in this lakorn but hope she will.
but from summary it didn't mention she was pregnant though but hope they change for her to be pregnant.
was very disappointed in SBS we didn't get to see her pregnant. <_<

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
wow this is gonna air real soon already? pinky and wier doesnt look too happy in those wedding pics, lols :p anyways i cannot wait!

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
wat some cute pictures! even though they dnt look too happy. lol it's ok. Im so excited! and sad at the same time that this is gnna be pinky's last lakorn for right now. =((

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
n'Grace why can't you watch it when you move to UK? you can always watch on computer.
weir+pinky doesn't look so happy in the wedding scene because she doesn't love him yet but he love her already.
but anyways they are still cute together.