Winners of Top Award 06

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Pinky looks pretty. her dress fit her body well. her hair and make up is nice. is it a theme or something almost every girls wore yellow dress.

onahc

sarNie Elites
I like all of their dresses, it seems more fashionable and in good taste than when I watch American Award Show and all the actresses are wearing some weird looking dresses that don't even look good.
I totally disagree, no one out does the american/hollywood stars when it comes to the red carpet. They're generally the most glamourous at award shows because of the top designer dresses they get to wear. And usually those dresses are really beautiful.

onahc

sarNie Elites
aww.... I think aum or noon should've got the actress one <_< . honestly, kwan's and aum's acting is way better than ann .... Yeah! Pancake and Vier got it! love king gor rah... :yahoo:

thanks for the results!
Ann truly deserved the best actress award, her performance in Oum Ruk really stood out. Kwan's and Aum's acting better than Ann? Very arguable because Ann is one of thailand's best actress. I must admit that Ken and Tanyares are both fine actors. Congrats to the winners.

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for sharing the pics. everyone looks so fabulous. Cee and Amy are so cute always in a matching attire. It's nice to see so many faces.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Omg every one so gorgeous and beautiful but that one lady really is white any wayz every so kyote matching. I hope somebody upload in bm. If not the pic was great newayz

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
Congrates to all the winners....The ladies looked very beautiful. Most of the dresses looked beautiful but some of the dresses are not that great...Thanks for sharing the pictures.

azn_media

sarNie Egg
is the color gold fashionable this year? almost all the girls were wearing gold colored dresses or accessories on their dresses that are gold color...weird....hmmmm.....well...congrats to all the winners... they all did great...

lil_pal1302

sarNie Hatchling
actually the men wore yellow ties and the ladies wore yellow or gold dresses in honor of the king. anne and ken are so cute

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
congrats to ken and ann... thanks for the lovely pics... there dresses are pretty and they all look gorgeous

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I watch the award this weekend. It was live ahhahahahhahhaaahh Ken looked so fluster when he won his award. And his mic wasn't working.... hahahahha

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
yeah i know...i thought he was speechless or something, but it was actually his mic. lol I'm glad to see Jui is there sitting beside one of my two favourite celebrities (Noon and Oil)! :)