Wimarn Mungorn (PJJ)

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
pancake? omg i dont like that girl.. she has had a lot of projects though...never interested..but hey this one is with P'Oil =]

mai92

sarNie Adult
eeeeeeeee......i don't like her...she is only pretty in picture..but in lakorn she looks like a mother to me..because she looks kind of old now...i don't know it's my opinion. After watching Bie and Fang's lakorn i think she doesn't match..playing this role...sorry..

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
eeeeeeeee......i don't like her...she is only pretty in picture..but in lakorn she looks like a mother to me..because she looks kind of old now...i don't know it's my opinion. After watching Bie and Fang's lakorn i think she doesn't match..playing this role...sorry..
You took the word out of my mouth..hahhaa

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
what role is yam playing in here? is she their kid or what? and who is pairing up with yam? anyone who knows please pass the information around. thanks

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
mai92.....who are you guys talking about?pancake?......pancake was never in huajai sila?....unless you mean someone else?................

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know exactly what role Yam play in here. Her fans didn't say. But they say she pair up with Tuk Buriboon(The dude that play as her brother in Kasanaka) This is the picture of how her character look like from this la korn.what a different look of her. i don't like the red wig on her though doesn't go with her that much. I hope she doesn't play as nang rai and hope her role is main also.

TubbyTinker

in my opinion,i think yam looks cute in that wig,lol.....LIKE OMG TEEDEE............i am a dan fanatic and i love your banner of him.....where you get all his pictures anyways....any websites

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks TubbyTinker for the compliment about my banner. The pictures of Dan, i save from various websites.
You could check out Dan website: www.Dan-only.com
there is a lot of his pictures there but you have to sign up to be a member first though. i look at Yam picture again. mmm not that bad looking. it looks different on her i guess have to get use to it. but i can't wait to see her role in this la korn.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult

You took the word out of my mouth..hahhaa

what do you mean? are you talking aobut pancake or someone else cause pancake wasn't in hua jai si la...
my sister thought minta's step mom was pancake so if you're talking about minta's step mom then it's wasn't pancake...if you're not talking about pancake then I'm sorry and I'll shut up now...

but I love pancake...I think she's very pretty and a great actress...I think she and oil will make a cute couple, like kwan and oil did...

TubbyTinker

atleast someone in here like pancake...like me...lol...anyways grace is gonna be a bad girl in here and she gonna be a mother who has a kid

Vanida

Save World Save Life
I saw pix from this lakorn kids with oil and pancake dont like both of them not even going watch but it look like one of chompoo and aou back then lakorn

Vanida

Save World Save Life
aou panu grace karnklao going be in here act a mom with a kid? she match nrai role haha see catfight