Why is Nadech always sticking around his Mom?

maipin

sarNie Hatchling
Seriously? even during Christmas when people are spending time with their friends or lovers?

He is freaking 27 years, old enough to go on his own. I am a fan and wish to see him with friends, go out and experience other things. I wonder if his Mom is controlling him.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Seriously? even during Christmas when people are spending time with their friends or lovers?

He is freaking 27 years, old enough to go on his own. I am a fan and wish to see him with friends, go out and experience other things. I wonder if his Mom is controlling him.
To protect some pairing fantasy and avoid scandal that can ruin career #Iregretnothing

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid

Why do people question what people do on their holidays? Families enjoy precious time together and especially during the holidays. There are 365 days in a year and I am pretty sure he took several trips this year with friends to enjoy and experienced other things.

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah I'm not a big believer in the sincerity of NY but people do tend to stay with family during festivals, and Asian folks do stay closer to family a lot more. I would assume Christmas isn't even a huge deal in Thailand considering that they are majorly Buddhist while Yaya's father is a practicing Christian so it would be a very important festival for her family.
I'd say that with these two we know nothing about them except what they very carefully and controlledly put out so I'm sure they do have fun on their own.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Yeah I'm not a big believer in the sincerity of NY but people do tend to stay with family during festivals, and Asian folks do stay closer to family a lot more. I would assume Christmas isn't even a huge deal in Thailand considering that they are majorly Buddhist while Yaya's father is a practicing Christian so it would be a very important festival for her family.
I'd say that with these two we know nothing about them except what they very carefully and controlledly put out so I'm sure they do have fun on their own.
I know right! It's hard to believe people nowadays. We don't even know them personally and they don't even know about our existence but sometimes, we feel so concerned about their life whereas we should spend our chritmas holiday in family and the ones we love. Nadech & Yaya must feel sooooooooooooooo sorry to make a MK fan being so concerned about their private life. "ผมขอโทษ....จบนะ?"

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I know right! It's hard to believe people nowadays. We don't even know them personally and they don't even know about our existence but sometimes, we feel so concerned about their life whereas we should spend our chritmas holiday in family and the ones we love. Nadech & Yaya must feel sooooooooooooooo sorry to make a MK fan being so concerned about their private life. "ผมขอโทษ....จบนะ?"

giphy (6).gif

Her shade was so unnecessary it left me confused lol. Even more so, how can an MK fan be trying to throw shade at NY & talking about sincerity and trying to infer that they are strategic:risas3::risas3:

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
and boom its about to turn into mk and ny fanwar even when the mk fan is defending ny here .lmao. totally missing the whole point innit. my cue to exit for good.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone

sorry to say this but mk are not related to this thread so please keep them away from this thread

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
Well I would have thought the bulk of the rage would have been expended on the thread creator but got it redirected to myself, oops.
I brought it up because I don't think they are playing at anything and they're just genuinely enjoying time with their family.
Yes I believe that NY's actions are strategic. As a matter of fact, I believe MK's actions are strategic too. We have a glimpse of their lives only to the extent they choose to allow us. If NY prefer to maintain a more innocent image, a family friendly image, that is in keeping with what they aspire to be. Similarly it is to MK's advantage to be more open about their relationship.
Some people like this prince-princess trope, I don't mind seeing celebrities for what they are, very talented and intelligent people for whom marketing themselves is an integral part of their job.
To state my last point, I believe NY have a deep and complicated relationship, but I don't think it has the shape or form that the public is allowed to see. Allow me to say that I am a psychology student and this is highly interesting to see, but that I don't bear them any ill will and will be delighted to be proven a 100% wrong. I thoroughly support people being happy.
And yeah don't bring other people down to make your point.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
sorry to say this but mk are not related to this thread so please keep them away from this thread
NY wasn't in the title topic either. Did you missed the comment who brought them into the conversation?

Well I would have thought the bulk of the rage would have been expended on the thread creator but got it redirected to myself, oops.
I brought it up because I don't think they are playing at anything and they're just genuinely enjoying time with their family.
Yes I believe that NY's actions are strategic. As a matter of fact, I believe MK's actions are strategic too. We have a glimpse of their lives only to the extent they choose to allow us. If NY prefer to maintain a more innocent image, a family friendly image, that is in keeping with what they aspire to be. Similarly it is to MK's advantage to be more open about their relationship.
Some people like this prince-princess trope, I don't mind seeing celebrities for what they are, very talented and intelligent people for whom marketing themselves is an integral part of their job.
To state my last point, I believe NY have a deep and complicated relationship, but I don't think it has the shape or form that the public is allowed to see. Allow me to say that I am a psychology student and this is highly interesting to see, but that I don't bear them any ill will and will be delighted to be proven a 100% wrong. I thoroughly support people being happy.
And yeah don't bring other people down to make your point.
It was until you brought NY into the conversation. Go read all posts prior to yours - they were all responding to the original poster or general thoughts.

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
View attachment 31142

Her shade was so unnecessary it left me confused lol. Even more so, how can an MK fan be trying to throw shade at NY & talking about sincerity and trying to infer that they are strategic:risas3::risas3:
Remind what Nadech has said once. If to be strategic or fake means people will make more merits, help more people, take care their parents and protect their private life, he wishes there will be a lots of fake people on this earth !!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Why are you not with Yaya at this moment whereas you are used to seeing her face at least 5days a week? You're making children be happy for their christmas holidays? FAKE!

When you have made 5 private trips without your mom whereas you worked 7days a week and you have decided that, this chritmas holidays, it will be her moment. YOU'RE FAKE !!!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bry4WkkhVJ6/
keaw_jung
วันนี้ลูกบอกแม่แต่เช้าว่า...วันนี้จะจัดเวอร์ชั่นความสุขให้เต็มที่เลยครับ เหนื่อยมาทั้งปี ส่งท้ายปีเก่าต้อนรับปีใหม่ แม่สุขใจมากๆครับ ลูกถามถ่ายภาพให้ตลอด 555 #รู้ใจว่าแม่ชอบถ่ายรูป ❤❤❤❤#เด้อพ่อ #by @wishforthaikids#nadech #nadechactivity
keaw_jung
Today, my son told me since the morning that...today, I will make for you a full happy version krap.He was tired for the whole year. From New Year's Eve to welcome the new year! Mom is so happy krap, my son followed me for shooting me all the time 555#he knows that I love to be shot ❤❤❤❤#เด้อพ่อ #by @wishforthaikids#nadech #nadechactivity

When Yaya's father lives in Norway and the only moment she can see him is on Christmas holiday, she decided to spend time with him and not Nadech, NY are fake & strategic lol
https://www.instagram.com/p/BrxyyZyFv_0/

Last edited:

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
Well I just stated my position as a principled skeptic and not someone likely to be rainbowy about the two. I kinda made the assumption that they were also asking why not with Yaya and there is a perfectly good reason.
NY was in the title topic either. Did you missed the comment who brought them into the conversation?

It was until you brought NY into the conversation. Go read all posts prior to yours - they were all responding to the original poster or general thoughts.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
that's why sasuk should told her to not mention NY since this is only a thread about nadech not attacking like that
Come on girl, we know perfectly how your mk friend are used to throwing shades about NY in the MK thread. Yeah NY has nothing to do with MK too. Should I repost and go to those threads? I don't have that time so you should advice your friend to deal with her own business. Come to collect her ot don't blame me or any nyfan with what gonna happen!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Come on girl, we know perfectly how your mk friend are used to throwing shades about NY in the MK thread. Yeah NY has nothing to do with MK too. Should I repost and go to the thread realting to them? I don't have that time so you should advice your friend to deal with her own business. Come to collect her ot don't blame me or any nyfan with what gonna happen!
i see , since you saw it in mk thread and you read it in there you should have comment on MK thread and quoted who ever mention NY to not do so it's simple no need for this kind of attack and way of expressing

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
I'm sorry @Peace

@sasuke06 Maybe I did and peace has always warned me not to bring them up, to her credit.

I mean if you want to deliberately misunderstand where I just said I think they are being genuine right now, then I can't do anything about that. That was part of what I first said.