WHO LOVES ROME?

naimee02

sarNie Egg
I Love Rome!!! :lol: Not only do he have the good look, but he can sure act for a new comer. I love everything about him especially his darling eyes........aaaaah.....he makes me melt every time I see him :D I can't wait for his next lakorn with Sririta in Gae Roy Ruk to go on air.

I love you Rome, Muah :D

max

sarNie Elites
I love Rome! I watched Krung Thep Ratree and fell in love with him! He is seriously handsome and hot! I wish that he will get better roles in the future =)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
rome is so hot...love him so much....fell in love with him since his lakorn with rita...sad that he was acting before, but i didn't even know....but now i do and i love him :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just love him in suits!..i could just stare at him all day. didnt like how he look in dung duang tawan with vicky. did you gals seen a recent pic of him?..his hair is kind of brownish now.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i start to like him in "yudthakarn huk karnthong". his acting improve a lot since the first la korn i saw of him in "Krin kaew klung jai". he's a good cryer. he's one of not many pra aek that look good in crying scenes. he's a good looking guy. he's one of the guy that look good in every hair style. but he haven't got a good main role yet like other actors in ch.3 like Aum,Por,Mart. hope he gets a interesting fun role in the future. want to see him play like those revenge slap/kiss la korn like Jum luey ruk or Leekit kamathep which usually gets famous because people like to watch it. i think he will play it well. he has the tone of voice and face expression for mean aggressive role. and want to see him pair up with many different actress too, mostly he get to pair up with the same actress like Srita which is boring sometimes to watch.

icebé

sarNie Egg
he's really hot in suits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! want to see more of him

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
ROME is hot and sexy :wub: i just love him and he's improving with every lakorn. goodness the man look hot in anything. i really want to see him in a slap and kiss lakorn. can i even hope to see him in a slap and kiss lakorn with Fang or Pat????

tinah

sarNie Coma
he definately need to be in a kiss/slap lakorn especially since aum, por, mart and ken all got to be in one already. its his turn now! tye as well

onahc

sarNie Elites
most times he is good looking, sometimes he is esan looking. it's weird but he is a good actor.