WHO LOVES ROME?

boh

sarNie Egg
Rome is soo hot. i can't believe he's a new actor. He's cute..and hot...AT THE SAME TIME. i love him!

tinah

sarNie Coma
count me in!..hes my new obsession and also on my fav. list. not only is he hot but hes a great actor too.

boh

sarNie Egg
i love Klin Kaew Klang Jai right now..and Sirita Jensen's soo pretty too! i can't wait for the eng subs anymore!...only a few more episodes to go! THANKS for the subs so far, wishboniko. WATCH IT IF U HAVEN'T!

boh

sarNie Egg
does anyone know what Asanee/ROME was msn-ing Prapai/RITA in that one episode..while she was at work? could someone please tell me.

Leeway

sarNie Egg
does anyone know what Asanee/ROME was msn-ing Prapai/RITA in that one episode..while she was at work? could someone please tell me.
Asanee was teasing her about the way she looks. He wrote "yai maemot" repeatedly, meaning "old witch" hehehe...

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Me too! :clap:
Actually, it's hard for me to be in love with any Thai actor this much.
I have never declared myself as a fan of any actors before, but Rome. I love him. :wub:

boh

sarNie Egg
is acting is perfectO! in klin kaew klang jai!! i loved his facial expression when he could see again!..he was soo CUTE! HIS SMILE! Awhhh..to die for!