Who in here are Son&View BIGGEST fans?

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Hi Kiki, SonYukWiew4ever, and everyone, I have just received an email from Exact member, saying that they will let me know if there is any up and coming lakorn of Son & Vil,,, I think Exact r kind of got sick of me hehe them heaps, hehe

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Hi Kiki, SonYukWiew4ever, and everyone, I have just received an email from Exact member, saying that they will let me know if there is any up and coming lakorn of Son & Vil,,, I think Exact r kind of got sick of me hehe them heaps, hehe
lol
are u serious?
that's nice to know though.
haha
i can't wait. lol

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling
u have to be a member and paid for it for these lakorn websites like Thaitv or obizgotv, so u can watch any lakorns, shows or heaps of other stuff too...it's really good website if u into lots of lakorn or shows...

Aaaah! This is good news. I can get my Son and Vill fix this weekend. hee hee.
I'll try to get the show on YT na ja. I'll ask p'apple to upload ka and she is so cool - she will upload it quickly. Check thinkjaden channel na.

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling

AWESOME!!!!! :yahoo:
Please keep me posted na ka.

Sarna3 - you should start a Son link on Thai Stars thread here. I just saw one for Vill (under Wiew). I think you'll be perfect for it. You get Son's info rather quickly and I really appreciate that.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
AWESOME!!!!! :yahoo:
Please keep me posted na ka.

Sarna3 - you should start a Son link on Thai Stars thread here. I just saw one for Vill (under Wiew). I think you'll be perfect for it. You get Son's info rather quickly and I really appreciate that.
Oh, thanks, Son is there under his own name....that be great if u can upload the clip of Dara Story for us, I can't wait to see it too...yeah if i got anything i will posted it under Son's thread in Sw ok....it is there he is exist....just love Son & Vill..

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling
Oh, thanks, Son is there under his own name....that be great if u can upload the clip of Dara Story for us, I can't wait to see it too...yeah if i got anything i will posted it under Son's thread in Sw ok....it is there he is exist....just love Son & Vill..

Ok - I found it. I was looking at the SubForums ka. You should start a Sub Forum...... I want him on top! (Oh, that sounded sexual...ahaha.) Geez - it's gonna be one more I wish I see more of Son nights......

SonYukView4ever

Ok - I found it. I was looking at the SubForums ka. You should start a Sub Forum...... I want him on top! (Oh, that sounded sexual...ahaha.) Geez - it's gonna be one more I wish I see more of Son nights......
lol
u're too cute there..hahaah
anyways, wats the clip?
am i missing something there dear?

Sarna3

sarNie Adult

God, u sound desparate for Son there for a min, I thought (on top) hehe, jk, but i know what u mean, I love him too, i wouldn't might if he falls on me too, but I guess it's not right since i got a hubby but my hubby does not mind that i like Son too....he knows that I am at home drooling over Son just a fan, heheh

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
lol
u're too cute there..hahaah
anyways, wats the clip?
am i missing something there dear?
Kiki, just want me to start a forum for Son which will be a top priorty that what she meant, not Son on top of her but I am sure she does not mind if he is....We all love him and Vill together so we r trying to preserve Vill for Son & Son for Vill,,,,other N'ek or P'ek is just an offside thing for them...hehe...Like Thee, hope he is a brother for Vill to look up to not have deep love for as in woman and men.....hehe....God i do sound like Vill and Son cupid playing their love match destiny for them....but I want them to be happy together...

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling
Yes we are. I actually joined SarNworld for them. haha

Oh - about that clip, it's the new Dara Story which will air this Sat in Thailand ka. Sarna3 mentioned that so I have a friend uploading it to YT.
Check thinkjaden's channel this weekend na. I'll post the link too as soon as she has it up.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Yes we are. I actually joined SarNworld for them. haha

Oh - about that clip, it's the new Dara Story which will air this Sat in Thailand ka. Sarna3 mentioned that so I have a friend uploading it to YT.
Check thinkjaden's channel this weekend na. I'll post the link too as soon as she has it up.
Tq, Kiki, yes we do love both of them, together, that be great can't wait for it, but if i can't wait for ur loadup then I might try to sneek in to 1 of those paid website where u can watch thai lakorn and show....hehe

SonYukView4ever

Tq, Kiki, yes we do love both of them, together, that be great can't wait for it, but if i can't wait for ur loadup then I might try to sneek in to 1 of those paid website where u can watch thai lakorn and show....hehe
oh man,
u guys better share the links with me? hahaha jk

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
oh man,
u guys better share the links with me? hahaha jk

Tell, that to Kiki, she's got the Yt website, I would kill her too because I am madly inlove with Son & Vill,, I got them on my screen saver, which is driving my hubby crazy, because he is telling me that kindna sick of seeing Son & Vill everywhere...hehehe

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
This website is saying Son has a gf; I don't think so he hasn't confirm it himself, he even he said he doesn't have anyone right now; but his fanclub just saying all this, can anyone believe it: quote by Thip at Son&Vill vision;

Okay I do not know what to believe if this si true or not but his fan mentioned it.

Nam (member at Sonfanclub) said"she's tall, blonde, sexy, she also played in lakorn Nong Mai Rai Borrisut). Her name is Nannie and she's a model.She saw them at Paragon hanging out, in asweet way...

Pok (another member said, she saw them at Chula together and that she's prettier than Vill

Mack(member) saw them hugging and said taht she's kind of chinky looking

I dont know what to believe, I kinda believe since it is from his fans but I wont believe until Son says it himself but I wont put too much hope in it since stars these days deny their relationship with anybody. But if he does have a girlfriend then I'm happy for him. I just wanna see her face since someone mention that she's prettier than Vill...

Here's the link;

http://www.sonfanclub.com/index.php?mo=5&qid=217871

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling
Tell, that to Kiki, she's got the Yt website, I would kill her too because I am madly inlove with Son & Vill,, I got them on my screen saver, which is driving my hubby crazy, because he is telling me that kindna sick of seeing Son & Vill everywhere...hehehe

Do not worry.... I'll post the link as soon as I can. P'Apple said she'll upload ka.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Picture from Top Award, credit to Son&Vill freevision;

Still love them, nothing will rock their perfect picture for me, just love this couple, no matter how each individual news came out. until they got married then that is the day that I will loose hope for them. hehe

Sarna3

sarNie Adult

SonYukView4ever

omg...i'm so jealous u guys have access to son and vill.
man, i think i better register soon so i can have access to them. heheh jk