Who got their REBATES?

maybe it was sent to ur old address...that can be a problem and/or delay...when my sis got her letter, she recieved the money the day after the date they gave her...
I think that it probly did go to my old address... Some people tend to just throw away mail that dont belong to them. Ima be so angry... ahhhh!!!! I dont know what to do anymore... Ima so behind in my bills already and GAS is already KILLING ME! =(

annea

sarNie Adult
is it possible to contact the IRS about this? i kinda doubt it thou...hopefully those people will forward the mail if it went there...good luck!

marley

sarNie Hatchling
Man. Mine is supposed to go out on June 6th, but I haven't gotten it yet. I haven't even received a letter stating that I was going to get it. WTF!! I'm just a little angry. My tax person said that I would get one when I got my taxes done.

Ahhhhhhh!!! Ima so ready to CHOKE them peoples man! shEEsh!
The guy that did my TAXES never changed my address... So my stimulus rebate was sent to the old address then was returned as undeliverable. I was told to call and update my address... So I did... The IRS lady told me that it will take another 6-8 weeks b4 I get it. I was like WTF!!! It wasnt even my fault... When I did my taxes I told that guy to do my taxes I gave him my NEW ADDY! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! GOSHERS ima so madddddd................ :angry: I lived at my current address for almost 2 years now... sheesh! :arrg: :angry: :angry:

annea

sarNie Adult
that sucks! but at least your gettin it rite? well, my parents just got theirs. $1200...hehe..they recieved on the 16, but the letter said 13th..not bad thou..

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
Rawrs i just got a letter...they say i should get mines by Friday the 20th. It better come ^_^