Who got their REBATES?

FU*K*N A*S STUDENT LOANS. I DIDNT KNOW MY STUDENT LOAN WAS PAST DUE. THEY TOOK MY REBATE! WTF!!! I NEVER SAW A BILL MAN! ARRRGH!!!

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Ok, my SSN ends with 27, I did do direct deposit, but i too DID NOT get mine. I talked to my bro-in-law, who did insist last month i would get mine by May 9th...just confirmed that he used a Third Party to file my taxes, even though my income tax was direct deposit, but because of the third party he used, my rebate will be a paper check mailed to me instead. So i will not get mine until first week of June.

Maybe check who filed your taxes and how they filed. But if it's places like H&R Block, you should have gotten yours already...then i wouldn't know what happened there.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
GAWD! I still havent gotten mines either.
I opted out not getting my Coach envelope wallet and got se7en premier vip ticets instead!
I hella need that money to pay it off! lmao gawd hurry check please come soon...like tomorrow! lol

~Sandy~

LOL icecream...for real!!! I was hoping to get it last week May 9th, i was crying that i didnt :D Everyday i've been checking the mail...hoping it would be mailed out sooner!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lol you can call me moh.
gawd girl i'm hella going to cry if mines doesnt come in time.
its gas money for me to drive me ass to san francisco from oregon.
lmao when i go to open the mail box i say like a little se7en prayer lmao its like please please please for se7en! :loool:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I got mine already, well actually I filed my taxes with my parents so they gave me 300 which if I filed separately I would've got as well lol. Free money, I love, plus I don't have to claim it on my taxes next year....only my parents gotta worry yay!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
WOOOOOO WEEEEE!!!

I got mines today!!!

See you all have to say a se7en prayer!

"please please please for se7en!" it really works!

gawd i'm so excited now..dont have to worry about gas money now yaaaay me!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol you can call me moh.
gawd girl i'm hella going to cry if mines doesnt come in time.
its gas money for me to drive me ass to san francisco from oregon.
lmao when i go to open the mail box i say like a little se7en prayer lmao its like please please please for se7en! :loool:

LMAO freaking moh...so are you like flying or driving...if your flying. im still available, just give me a call! ;)

gosh i told ya that my damn return got rejected right ...so much for checking on my email huh. i gotta refile it tonight! arghhh...

im still laughing but inside im hella pissed off! :lol: <-- im really laughing after i said that though!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
awwww yeah i remember you said you had to re-file.
girl this time say the se7en prayer! it will come!!!
i'm still looking for plane tickets. if i cant find any then for sure i'm going to drive.
my roomie is coming along so if i drive i should be ok.
gawd i want her to take thursday off so i can get into town on time but she works until 3:30!
i think i'll just leave w/o her. hahahaha
it's like she doesnt understand how long its going to take to get there and then from there to sf? and then we have to get ready and leave early too! gawd! :loool:

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Aww your so lucky I hate checking my bank account only seeing 1.62 cents. I'm gonna say ur prayer so I can get mines so sad.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awwww yeah i remember you said you had to re-file.
girl this time say the se7en prayer! it will come!!!
i'm still looking for plane tickets. if i cant find any then for sure i'm going to drive.
my roomie is coming along so if i drive i should be ok.
gawd i want her to take thursday off so i can get into town on time but she works until 3:30!
i think i'll just leave w/o her. hahahaha
it's like she doesnt understand how long its going to take to get there and then from there to sf? and then we have to get ready and leave early too! gawd! :loool:

so she cant even ask to get off early or whatever? lol moh..would you really leave her behind???

yes ma'am, imma re-file tonight & do my lil se7en prayer!

so wait what day are you coming and what day are you planning to leave!?

~Sandy~

Good for you Moh...imma run home and check mine tonight LOL Wait...did your's come in a paper check or was it deposited into your account???

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I wished that the government was a little bit more specific about the payments. See, most of us didn't realized that if we paid our filing fees toward a third party, then we'd be getting the stimulus in the mail instead of direct deposit. So pretty much, I spent money I thought I had. But ahhh..... it's my fault, I shouldn't have count my chicks until they hatched. LOL.. I feel so unstimulated.

~Sandy~

LOL Lady...that's what happened for mine. I made plans to pay off some stuff last week Friday the 9th, thinking since it should be direct deposit by then...but NOPE! My bro-in-law should have told me this sooner, that he used a Third Party...well he didnt know until he checked for his too and it didnt come either LOL oh well...

So i end up taking a loan out to my bills...yeah that sucks, but as soon as my rebate comes in, i'll pay off my loan.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
so she cant even ask to get off early or whatever? lol moh..would you really leave her behind???

yes ma'am, imma re-file tonight & do my lil se7en prayer!

so wait what day are you coming and what day are you planning to leave!?
I'm looking for plane tickets now as you already know cause someone is being iffy! gawd! I just want to smack some sense into them! lol

Good for you Moh...imma run home and check mine tonight LOL Wait...did your's come in a paper check or was it deposited into your account???
mines was paper check. i went to the bank today and like my check is almost all gone now. lol
my mom went crazy shopping today. lmao i guess its ok cause i didnt get her anything for mothers day.
i came home with 2 shirts for like 30.00 and then the rest was all hers.
she has so many bags when i dropped her off. lmao