Who got their REBATES?

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
LOL Moh. Man...when is mine coming :( SSN ends with 27, and it will be a paper check. *keeping fingers cross* OH WAIT...i must do a *se7en* prayer!!! ;)

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
lol yingerbug you can use it too!
sandy is getting her check by saturday lol
OK...i did the se7en prayer through out the house, and out to the mailbox...nothing yet today. But Moh...bless me to get it tomorrow ok LMAO It's just extra money i can use...i guess im just getting anxious since almost everyone else got theirs.

ami...i dont understand, so your bank refused it the 1st the first time?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL yingerbug..its just a lil prayer that moh (ice_creamgirl) used as her goodluck charm! since shes going to the premier party in cali! :p

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
for reals sandy!
i'll do an extra se7en prayer for you
**please please please for se7en**

you should get yours by saturday! lol (i hope)

woooo wee Azlisakhmer i'm excited for you!
see yall it really works!!!

so i did the se7en prayer thing for contacts and i got an appt tomorrow! lol wooo wee!
gawd now i can go see him w/o my nerdy glasses and really see him lmao!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol yingerbug you can use it too!
sandy is getting her check by saturday lol

lol moh i will need you to pray for me too ...* i will still pray ..but the more the better..that my return will go thru and not get rejected again!

lol yingerbug..use it..and let us know the results! ^_^

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmao use it wisely girls!

gawd ever since se7en came out with that "took you outta that hooptie went from Guess to Gucci"
I feel so super cheap buying all my Guess things even though its hella expensive! gawd!!!
but w/e i'm still going to buy it though hahahaha!

lol moh i will need you to pray for me too ...* i will still pray ..but the more the better..that my return will go thru and not get rejected again!

lol yingerbug..use it..and let us know the results! ^_^
Butta I dont even know what it is... Or wat to say... or anything... hahaha!!! OH please do let me know.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol ..this is what i would say...

oh dear se7en, please let the irs accept my return & please have them send my rebate within a wk, if not sooner! in se7en's name amen!!!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmao thats too much hahaha
all you have to say is "please please please for se7en"
hehehehe it works!
dont abuse the powers though lol

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
It worked for me nothing worked so I tried it yesterday and i got direct deposit the next day which is today hehe I won't abuse the se7en power lol. Thank you for the se7en prayer ice_creamgirl04

judyp

sarNie Adult
don't worry. i haven't gotten mine either. i don't expect mine til like july 4? its still a looooongs way. plus if i don't get it by then, then i'll assume i didn't qualify? my bf got his like the first week of may. his money is my money! my money is my money. ^_^

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
OK...i did the se7en prayer through out the house, and out to the mailbox...nothing yet today. But Moh...bless me to get it tomorrow ok LMAO It's just extra money i can use...i guess im just getting anxious since almost everyone else got theirs.

ami...i dont understand, so your bank refused it the 1st the first time?

its not my bank sandy..its the irs office..i realized that stupid me...forgot to switch my birthdate around..when i paper file the tax..i can write *07/08/80 <--my real birthdate....but via internet its 08/07/80 <--dont know where the heck they got that from..someone screw up on my birthdate..i hope it wasnt me LMAO
yea and they rejected it cause of that problem only!!! it had happen before..but i guess i didnt catch it again this time..sucks for me! hope they dont penalize me for that...then it would really suck to be me!!!

anyhow i will pray that you get yours tomorrow too sandy if not by monday!!! you too iluvnumandoil!! ^_^