Where Are They Now? Stars Who Have Faded from the Entertainment Industry

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Translated article from Gossipstar: http://gossipstar.mthai.com/gossip-content/53604
Ann Sirum Returns Back Onscreen as Rai in Lakorn Sanaeha Maya

After disappearing for a long time, beautiful mother Ann Sirum Pakdeedamrongrit is returning to the small screen once again as the producer and actress in lakorn "Sanaeha Maya" for Ch.7. Ann had many prominent works and events in the past. In this lakorn, Ann will be playing the antagonist again. The main leads are Kelly Thanapat and Sammy Cowell. How bad and evil will she be? This, you will have to find out by tuning into her work.    

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ann looks pretty good for her age. Thanks, Mahalo! Do have any updates on a 90s ne'ek, Lelawadee? I would like to know what's she's been up to.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Translated article from Gossipstar: http://gossipstar.mthai.com/gossip-content/52970
Do You Still Remember Rang Rattatammanoon, the Long Hair Policeman?

In the past, there was no one who did not recognized Rang Rattatammanoon. He entered the industry after winning the Domon Man model competition in 1993.  He maintained this title for so long that he began receiving many lakorn offers. Whether it be lakorn Neung Roi Sip-et Tong Neung, Ngern Ngern Ngern, Look Sao Gamnan,  Nai Hoi Tamin, Poo Sohm Fao Sap, Braet Wat Sutat,  Yor Praklin, Keu Hata Krong Pipope, and many more, including his present lakorns which are almost on air, along with future works for lakorn Kaan Krang Neung Nai Hua Jai.  

Let's turn back the hands of time to review the past. Rang was the leading man in many women's hearts. His most prominent role was as a long hair narcotic cop in lakorn Neung Roi Sib-et Tong Neung. He continuously over-worked himself until he felt that his body was beginning to deteriorate. As a result, he decided to further his studies and received both his bachelors and masters from Krirk University. He then invested in doing business with his friend. It brought in enough income for him to live life well until presently while raising his 9 year old daughter Omploy. You can say that he has a very loving and warm family. 

cr: as tagged

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Lol, I always remember him as the guy that made Kob S. chopped off her finger. I hated this guy from that mini series.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Translated article from Gossipstar: http://gossipstar.mthai.com/gossip-content/52993
Bee Sawit Changed a Lot!

One can say that fame comes and go according to one's age for actor Bee Sawit. Although he's not as popular as before, his facial features remain more prominent than before. Don't believe it? Let's look back in retrospect of his younger years. Don't want to say godly handsome, but everywhere he went, many people followed. Nonetheless, as he got older, his face and skin complexion began to go southward along with gravity. However, the use of modern technology is able to withstand old age. Bee used it to his advantage to enhance and refine his features so that he can become even more handsome than before. He had his nose done along with his double eyelids. His pearly white teeth are also a new addition. It's not strange that plastic surgery is common in this day and age. If you want to be beautiful or handsome, all you need is money and destiny will be on your side jaa.

Dang, this article wasn't a nice one. I thought they were giving updates on Bee, well they kind of are. However, they're focusing on all the wrong things. Lol. No wonder he looks different! He has double eyelids. I thought he just looked weird because he aged but omg Bee, why?!? You were so handsome before. I think he'd look the same as before if he hadn't gotten things done. His skin still looks youthful unless he had fillers or something.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Translated article from Gossipstar: http://gossipstar.mthai.com/gossip-content/53009
Memorable Leading Man Lek Aisoon and His Legendary Nude Photo Shoot

Thai-Danish actor Lek Aisoon will forever be the handsome and beloved leading man in many girls' hearts. He first entered the industry as a model and presenter. Lek then had the opportunity to star in his first movie with Nok Sin Jai called Pua Chua Kraao (Temporary Husband).  The movie was so raeng (harsh/explicit) that it became banned and had its name changed to Tard Arom (Emotion Slave).  He then started playing in many lakorns such as Athi Buang, Waew Mayura, and many more. His most memorable work was his popular nude photo shoot, which impressed many women across the country. It was shot by his skilled best friend Bee Teerapong. The magazine was top seller on the stand and earned millions of baht during that time. Lek then disappeared from the industry after an economic crisis, which resulted in him owing several millions of baht in debt for his real estate business. 

Lek Aisoon then came back into the industry to be on Dancing with the Stars. He also started accepting lakorns again. Presently, he has been in Malee Rerng Rabum, Songkram Nang Ngam, Faet Long Hon, Ruk Sorn Kaen, Kularb Fai, Khat Cheuak, and many more. As for his family, Lek Aisoon has not been married or legally registered with a marriage license. However, he lives with his doctorate degree wife, who's a professor that teaches political science for a master's program. They've been together for 30 years and have one daughter, who is 24 years old. Currently, Lek Aisoon is 55 years old, but he still is handsome and remains the beloved leading man in many women's unchanging hearts. When you're ready, let's go relive the memories with this handsome leading man together.

SarN, these photos are for you. Lol. I don't know if anyone remembers Lek but he played in the original Khing Gor Rah Kah Gor Raeng with Savitree. It was an 80s lakorn. Although his character was a jerk, I adored him in there. It was a hilarious lakorn. I had no idea he was mixed. I thought he was full Thai. But man these photos are rated R. Haha. I later found out that he agreed to do the nude photo shoot to pay off 18 million baht in debt. He is still embarrassed until this day. However, he had no choice but to do it. He only had himself to rely on: http://gossipstar.mthai.com/gossip-content/53229  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHSHBcU6EL0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExMylO5II_w

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
OMG BEE WHY????!!!! He was legit one of the top hottest guys from the late 90's to early 00's and now he looks like he has trouble moving his face. Look at how cute he looked in those old pics.  :cry:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
agree....ahhhh...BEE...he felt the pressure ...i guess... I felt he still looked good...I remember him in the por/taew lakorn...he still looked good 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think Bee has that typical Asian double eyelids surgery. You look at him and you know right away that those eyelids doesn't belong to him. He was cute with the way he looks. There was nothing wrong with him at all before now he looks unnatural.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Bee's double eyelid made him look so weird. He looks so stiff.

That other guy's pic is so r rated. In some pic you can even see his public hair and some of the poses made him look so gay. Why the he'll would they want to take a pic with him showing his butt crack?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
His best friend did the photo shoot and he was scarred from it. Lol. Never judge a person before knowing the reason behind why they did what they did. That's what I learned today because my jaws dropped when I first saw Lek's photos. I always knew him as p'ek. He was the first p'ek to do a nude photoshoot, but he did it to pay off a debt that would land him in jail if he didn't pay it off. I think Thailand experienced an economic market crash during the time and he lost 40 million baht in savings when the banks closed down. He didn't know what to do so his best friend, Honey's husband, said if you can't rely on anyone you have yourself to rely on. So he came up with the nude photo shoot idea to help him earn money to pay it off. His friend liked to do sexy photo shoots of women at the time so it was his idea. After Lek did it, he was embarrassed and didn't go out anywhere for awhile. But when he did, he felt relieved that people accepted and commended him for doing what he had to do. Others criticized him too but for the most part, he's known as the king of nude photo shoots. Lol. There were many cougars that offered to help pay his debt if he agreed to be their boyfriend or if he agreed to marry their daughters, but he refused.

Also, he kept his wife and children under wraps. No one knew he had a wife and children. But at the time, you had to hide it because strict rules were given for p'eks to follow. They couldn't do anything in public except do their jobs as an actor. That's why I don't understand why Por hid Mali when he's no longer in the day and age where people will criticize him for having children out of wedlock. Anyways, after watching the interview, Lek's a wise and hardworking man. His Thai is really good for someone who started out in the industry not being able to speak it well.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh la la la , that some bun of steel ^^^^ yummy ^^^^^^ where can I buy this magazine?

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh' man . I can't help but stare at his dong HAHAHA , it like he not the model but his asset was HAHAHA

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I think the economic crisis was when the soap factory failed... something like that. The ppl who had businesses back then always referred to this. It was when the market crashed. Feel bad for Lek.. Debt isn't easy to deal with. It eats you up inside.

Wow I never realized how different Bee looked. His eyes were so much more charming back then. They looked like half moons... Not so much now. I recently watched him in Sao Noi Oi Kwan. I thought he looked good still but seeing how he used to look... Sia dai jing jing he was one of my faves.