Whatver happened to these stars????

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
What happened to Bee Sawis, haven't seen him since Fah Mee Tawan Hua Jai Chun Mee Ter and that was 3 years ago. I miss him.

Patson S. Haven't seen him since that lakorn he did with Por and Yard and that other lakorn with Namfon and Art.

Monrudee from Ban Sai Thong what happened to her?

The lady that played Kob's mom in Dao Prasook.

Saranyu W. having seen him since he did that lakorn with Noi and Pepper, again that lakorn was from 2006-2007

Sangravee she was in that snake lakorn with Sam and she did a lakorn with Saranyu when she pretended to be his wife.

Does anyone know what happened to these actors and actresses???

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Patson currently has a lakorn but i don't remember the name: it has kade t in it too. monrudee i read somewhere that she became a nun, the lady that played kob's mother (nuch) is married with the heir of PJJ if my memory is good.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Patson currently has a lakorn but i don't remember the name: it has kade t in it too. monrudee i read somewhere that she became a nun, the lady that played kob's mother (nuch) is married with the heir of PJJ if my memory is good.
Isn't Patson with Ch3 how could he be in a lakorn with Kade since Kade is in Ch7??
OMG Monrudee is a nun thats a shocker

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Isn't Patson with Ch3 how could he be in a lakorn with Kade since Kade is in Ch7??
OMG Monrudee is a nun thats a shocker
i don't know if patson is in ch3 and i guess not because he will be in "ngao kamateph" starring vier and mai d. the kade t i was talking is not noon's ex lover but the guy who has played in "tawan yor saeng" aka "snaeha komsot" (by ntry) as the doctor who ends up with sammie b.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
i don't know if patson is in ch3 and i guess not because he will be in "ngao kamateph" starring vier and mai d. the kade t i was talking is not noon's ex lover but the guy who has played in "tawan yor saeng" aka "snaeha komsot" (by ntry) as the doctor who ends up with sammie b.
Oh you meant Kade Tarakade, really patson is in ngao kammathep, was he in the opening ceremony? i think i'll have to watch the clip.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
i miss Ning Kulasatree, Pete Thongjure, Katreeya English, Willy McIntosh, Patrick Patson, and the nang ek and pa ek of Mae Ya-Nang.. lol gosh, i loved watching them act.

looksy

sarNie Adult
I miss Ning Kullasatree, too. She was the first Thai actress I fell in love with. I read somewhere that she is currently a flight attendant and is happily married to a pilot.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I miss Ning Kullasatree, too. She was the first Thai actress I fell in love with. I read somewhere that she is currently a flight attendant and is happily married to a pilot.
Yep. She was on a show last year with her husband. They asked if she'll return, and she said she'll think about it. She wants to, but it all depends on the offers & probably whether her husband is okay with it. Can't believe they still don't have kids. I guess since she's a flight attendant, they can't have more than one or else they have to stop working.

P

PrincessKarina

What about Aff? Ever since she got married we don't see her anymore. Miss her.

maimyang

keep going, you’re doing great. ;)
Miss Patson too. Don't know about any of his current lakorns but I do follow him on IG. His IG is patson12345 and he seems to be doing well. I have yet to tell him he was my first favorite Thai actor :p

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Any1 rem. Mint? She n'k with kelly a few times....noi sis in her lakorn w/johnny which she is remaking

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Anyone know what happened to Laweelida? She's the actress from the early 90s. She was in the original Lakit Kamathap and Daughter Inlaw.