What time is it?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
TGIF... its now 10:21 and i have bout 7 1/2 more hrs of painful work (backache is bugging me and no its not from work its from *dont laugh k*... i guess i slept weird??) yep from sleeping.. you would think this is the time you can relax and stuff.. and this is also the same place where we can get those sprang neck too <_<

ijohn

sarNie Adult
what time is it when i look outside my window and all i see is darkness and feel all that i may have lost for thinking of others before myself... only god know what i'm talking about but wealth is reserved in my heart for knowing i'm doing the right thing to save someone even when it may have cost me my job!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
10:57 am nice weather out..but its pretty cool inside the office. *wearing sweater .. i cant stand cold weather

awww bau..its still cold over there? * i might freeze to death if i am there with you bau.. you want some california sun?

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...oiii,,, its 0530am and i've been laying awake with a lot on my mind these days...if you understand this i'm saying my plate is full and i'm not hungry anymore,,, looks like rain...

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
10:57 am nice weather out..but its pretty cool inside the office. *wearing sweater .. i cant stand cold weather

awww bau..its still cold over there? * i might freeze to death if i am there with you bau.. you want some california sun?
hell yeah, it's still cold at night. lol freeze to death p'ami? nah, the weather is getting better though .. and yea, give me some hot weather here right now. gees, it's8.41pm right now .. and it's cold too.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
it was 90 degrees at 10 am... and right now its 12:43 ...i think the concrete is hot enough to cook an egg! <_<