What time is it?

judyp

sarNie Adult
its 5:40 am. i know its really early. im getting ready to go to school at the hospital. im not sure how the weather is outside. im cool inside with the fan on. i think its suppose to be 101 today.

annea

sarNie Adult
^^^ DANG!!! where r u from??? that is super hot! cant stand hot weather.....for me, right now its 10:20am and it is about 65 degree and outside is clear...I live in the Bay Area btw..

judyp

sarNie Adult
fresno, cali. yes, the good ol central valley :) i know, the weather is horrible. its been soo hot this year!! 2 weeks ago, we reached 113 with horrible air quality. :(

ijohn

sarNie Adult
it's 2030 and i feel sick atm :( ,,,the weathers good suns starting to fade and i know i'm going to loose sleep even though i know when i feel this way i just want to close my eyes and die---lol--- truth is i'm overwhelmed and have to stow my emotions and even hide my sickness because i have so much to do the next few months...

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
it's 1:56 in E. Washington & weather's sunshine all the way :). Boat race day.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
it is sat. at 5:10 pm the sun is setting soon but yet it is still hottttttttttttttt!..i went outside to wash my clothes i couldnt even stand the heat that is hitting my arms & back..had to run back into the house as quickly as possible!

judyp

sarNie Adult
its about 10:45 pm and about 80 degrees outside. i wish it was like this the whole day! yeapp. its been a HOT HOT summer. boo!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
0610am time to go to work and pretend i like what i'm doing when all i want to to is play and run in the rain until i find another someone like you the one that went away!!!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
time for me to go to sleep.

Suck as usual.. I wish it would just rain!!!

XCappy

Mr. Char
05:20 pm, outside looks great, I'm sitting here in the librairy, working for my finals. I got 95% on the mid term, I'll try to hit really near the perfection :D.

at library right now, too.

2:18 pm. weird outside like mother nature on PMS. first, she's hott, then cold and then hott, cold and decides to rain. the heck??? :huh:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
fresno, cali. yes, the good ol central valley :) i know, the weather is horrible. its been soo hot this year!! 2 weeks ago, we reached 113 with horrible air quality. :(

LMAO 7270 ...mother nature on PMS :lol:

right now its wednesday the 30th at 12:26 pm yea..*lunch time but its not my lunch time* i eat around 1:30 ish more like almost 2 pm.

the weather isnt too bad..nice and sunny...but freaking hot in the car..even with the ac on!

judyp..yep our weather was bad several weeks ago..that i couldnt ride the bike to work anymore..not to mention i had very bad allergies during those several weeks and is barely recovering from it.

*sucks to have allergies..always gasping for air as if it is really limited... :( *its not asthma if anyone is wondering * gosh i hope not....