What song are you listening to right now?

natty

Chubs
jenjen said:
*if you were mine(chinese)*
by faye wong
[post="46180"][/post]​

ooo i love wong faye... and that song of hers.. i hear it at every karaoke place i go to.. it's so soothing..

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
im listening to Jay Chou - Hair Like Snow....ahhh, i love this song...^I also like that song by Faye Wong too..Mermaid Got Married was a cute movie and it matched the song too. ^^

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Sa Tu by Pink...the ending song to "Ja Ae Baby." It's so good my daughter has to listen to it every night before going to bed.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I'm currently listening to TVXQ - Unforgettable *singing* "...see you once again, my love..." *ends singing*

L

lalalek

lol...:lmao: ..an old Boran song that SARN has uploaded : Krai Tong song!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
right now, i'm repeating two songs which are 'sharing forever' from shinhwa and 'i think i' korean version.... since i'm recently hooked on full house. haha well, thai version is way better but i like to listen korean version to remind me of full house often. :p

while listening, i'm doing homeworks. ughhh.. but ballad songs usually make me finish the homeworks faster. LOL weird habit of mine. :sweat: :D

jai

sarNie Elites
listening to Amary "tud jai" this song reminds me of mint's song i can't pinpoint which one though.