What nationality are you?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol iono..why do you say that?...when we are all asians ..and besides any nationalities are welcome here! :)

iono

sarNie Hatchling
hahah.. i guess so :D

lol.. it's funny though, i don't understand much chinese ;D.. i understand more khmer.. actually, i think i know khmer the best.. right after english of course. haha.. and i think i even understand more thai than chinese.. LOL.. i think i understand the same amount of viet as i do with chinese. haha

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
mother=thai
father=lao!
mee=100%asian ja!
speak&understand both language fluently
i mix the two language together with english alot when talking with my best friend
ThaiLaoIsh. LOL

cecilia

Staff member
^i didn't know you're hmong .. :p good to know now ..

damn, i feel like i don't belong here...
i'm only chinese.. 100% chinese. LOL.
muahah. don't feel bad ..
me, 100% hmong too.

i just happen to know Thai and a little of Laotian with the help of my father.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
so how did you know khmer iono!?? thats good that you can pick up another language easily.

i wish it can be that easy for me...lol after yrs of practicing/learning my thai is still rough!!

iono

sarNie Hatchling
amikrazie, so how much thai do you know?

i've known cambodian since i was little.. my mom happened to be born in cambodia that's why.

my friend actually got me into lakorns during my junior year of high school. She provided them in khmer dubbed for me.. then at the end of 2007 (during winter break) she stopped.. so i got desperate and started watching them in thai.. with a thai dictionary open.. and that's how i started to learn ;D ..

i can only understand.. i can't speak anything but english though. LOL.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol iono...not enough to brag, i also learned from books...i guess conversating does help improve..but theres like no one to talk to LOL. (im watching all of my lakorns in thai too now..since its free) LOL

well until now.. but its mostly typing wise...

im still shy bout the speaking part!..

*i still cant find my lil thai dictionary..i might have to get a new one..for i am about to give up on looking for it. :mellow:

iono

sarNie Hatchling
hahahah.. amikrazie.. i don't know enough to brag either.. i wish i did though =D..
i bet one day, you'll be pro in thai :D

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hahahah.. amikrazie.. i don't know enough to brag either.. i wish i did though =D..
i bet one day, you'll be pro in thai :D

lol yea goodluck to the both of us..and to everyone else that is learning another language on their own!!! ^_^

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
mother=thai
father=lao!
mee=100%asian ja!
speak&understand both language fluently
i mix the two language together with english alot when talking with my best friend
ThaiLaoIsh. LOL
LOL Noy...i noticed you do that too.

I'm just 100% kon Lao...but me speeka Lao, Thai, & Englit...heheheh :) And understand fluently as well

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
everybody's mixed in SW! hehe.

i'm lao, speak lao but not that fluent at speaking it [broken lao] & i understand thai about 70% of the time. & i don't have that much many asian friends... i get uncomfortable whenever i'm around too many asians. :unsure: