What nationality are you?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ami..that's my youngest daughter, but she's learning it too. But no, not her, my oldest daughter, she says the whole thing, with 3 "satoo" at the end. LOL

awww, sandy youre lucky to have such cute & adorable kids.. ^_^

funfun, when i went to go buy me a new modem at circuit city *a wk ago, i think i saw your bro..not that i know how he look like * it could be him huh lol

cecilia

Staff member
im just thai..but i dont look thai...i get mistaken for native american or philipino..lol
muahah. speaking of that PEOPLE magazine made a mistake putting some asian man in their article and said it's RAIN *this happen during the speed racer promotion* it's so stupid. the fans wrote them alot of msg telling them their mistake .. a week later, a new issue came out apologizing :loool:

they mistake me for vietnamese in which i dont' even look like it .. LOl

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
muahah. speaking of that PEOPLE magazine made a mistake putting some asian man in their article and said it's RAIN *this happen during the speed racer promotion* it's so stupid. the fans wrote them alot of msg telling them their mistake .. a week later, a new issue came out apologizing :loool:

they mistake me for vietnamese in which i dont' even look like it .. LOl
lol i just saw that article at work today, but i had no idea what rain looked like so i didnt know it was wrong until now! lol ive heard of him before but havent seen a pic of him!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg ceci do you have the pic of the so-call rain lol...wow how can they get the wrong person??? i wonder who their sources was!?? :huh: :lol:

iono

sarNie Hatchling
People always think I'm vietnamese too..

I'm 1/4 Thai*, 1/2 Cantonese, 1/8 Chinese, and 1/16 (or something like that) Indian. LOLs, complicated.

And yes, some people say I look quite abnormal for a Thai girl, cause they keep saying I'm like Vietnamese.

*= However, my mom's side of the family has been here since my grandfather/grandmother (from mainland china)

Dajaja

sarNie Egg
ethnicity:
50% thai
50% punjabi

nationality:
malaysian / british (although we're not supposed to have duals so i gave up the british one)

AzNpAnDa486

sarNie Juvenile
100% Thai (read and speak it fluently)

People mistake me for being Hispanic or Filipino.

When I'm in Thailand, they think I'm half something. They just can't figure it out.