What nationality are you?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol noy does that mean you get uncomfortable being around us??? :p
lol. around my SW buddies i'm very comfortable ^_^ but in person, i dont know, i just feel suffocated when i'm around too many asians. like whenever my mama goes to her friend's party & she drags me with her, i just feel out of place & uncomfortable. :huh: i guess it's because i'm so diverse so i'm use to having friends of all race & background. i don't even have any friends to watch lakorns with.. :( so i either watch it with my mama or my sisters.. other than that... i'm on my own.. sigh.. i'm so lame. :lol:

judyp

sarNie Adult
lol. around my SW buddies i'm very comfortable ^_^ but in person, i dont know, i just feel suffocated when i'm around too many asians. like whenever my mama goes to her friend's party & she drags me with her, i just feel out of place & uncomfortable. :huh: i guess it's because i'm so diverse so i'm use to having friends of all race & background. i don't even have any friends to watch lakorns with.. :( so i either watch it with my mama or my sisters.. other than that... i'm on my own.. sigh.. i'm so lame. :lol:
ooh don't feel bad. i haven't had a friend to watch lakorn with since middle school. my sister and brother calls me a loser because they're not into lakorns. my mama watches it but im too much of a "fast watcher" (if thats even the correct term).

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ooh don't feel bad. i haven't had a friend to watch lakorn with since middle school. my sister and brother calls me a loser because they're not into lakorns. my mama watches it but im too much of a "fast watcher" (if thats even the correct term).
lol. my sisters will watch them with me sometimes [only if they know the nang'ek or pra'ek. lol] but the majority of the time, i'm watching it by myself. lol. i'm a fast watcher too. :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
lol noy does that mean you get uncomfortable being around us??? :p
ami, noy's comfortable when she's around ken :p

awe .. dont' feel bad. i have that since i can remember. no one watch lakorn with me. only time when they is that they came across it on some website and come asking me which lakorn are good and best recommend .. LOl .. well. at least, in sw we have a whole bunch of buddies to chit chat lakorn with LOl ====muahahah. i fast forward on pra'rai scene :p

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ami, noy's comfortable when she's around ken :p
awe .. dont' feel bad. i have that since i can remember. no one watch lakorn with me. only time when they is that they came across it on some website and come asking me which lakorn are good and best recommend .. LOl .. well. at least, in sw we have a whole bunch of buddies to chit chat lakorn with LOl ====muahahah. i fast forward on pra'rai scene :p
:lol: yesh.. only around ken ;)

omg whenever i come to SW, i feel so welcome & loved. plus more people understand me when it comes to lakorns & all that good stuff that people in my family don't understand. lmao. i'm such a odd one out of my family.... :lol:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I am Lao, living as an American in Florida!

But right now, I really want to go to Thailand, hunt down Aum Atichart and tell him how much I love and need him and if he can please marry me right now. Sighhh!!!!!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know what you mean. I have varieties of friends. But I remember when I was in elementary school the only folks I hang around were non-Asian. I find Asian people boring when I was younger or maybe it was just my White mind at the time. I don’t know when I started hanging with other Asian groups; I just seemed to jump in later on in my elementary school years. And I have no one to watch Thai lakorns with. I don’t even have any one to watch other Asian dramas with me. Everyone in my family is overwhelmed with Americanization. I think the only part about being Asian with my siblings is our beliefs. Sometimes I don’t even believe in it. It is kind of weird too because most of my Asian friends are much Americanized. I am like “where is your Asian side dudes!� Seriously the only time I get to talk about Thai lakorn is here in SW and Korean drama in Soompi and Chinese/Taiwanese drama in Asianfanatic forum. And I am the only one in the family that actually watches Asian drama. My mom doesn’t count because she is an addict herself.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I'm all mixed up but I consider myself khmer...

Mom = half viet, chinese, khmer
Dad = chinese, khmer

But culturally I connect with my khmer side most. I also speak khmer, english, and spanish (my french is pretty rough!). I didn't have a lot of asian friends growing up so its nice to be on SW and find all my peeps on here! :lol:

My husband is Mexican so our baby will be all mixed up too!

lol. my sisters will watch them with me sometimes [only if they know the nang'ek or pra'ek. lol] but the majority of the time, i'm watching it by myself. lol. i'm a fast watcher too. :lol:
LOL me too! I only watch dramas by myself and yes I am deff a "fast watcher" :D

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yea dont feel bad,and youre not lame..we all do it too and seems like no one will understand except the buddies in here!!! i told my mom bout this site..gosh she just rolls her eyes at me.

....fstfwrd button is the only other button i used next to the play button. as far as i remember i use to watch the lakorns with my asian neighbors, my friends, my aunties.*back in the apt yrs LOL since we moved out and there is no one but white folks around my current neighborhood so its just me and my mom.
now i watch it by myself..since my mom pauses the lakorn everytime she leaves to personal errands or whatever LOL seriously its only less than a min..but she alway pauses it..so i rather watch it by myself. *no one to argue with...or wait on.

and im happy to be able to get on here and discuss the previous scenes or any upcoming scenes...gosh but i am sad that didnt i find out bout this site a few yrs earlier.

I am Lao, living as an American in Florida!

But right now, I really want to go to Thailand, hunt down Aum Atichart and tell him how much I love and need him and if he can please marry me right now. Sighhh!!!!!!!!
LOL lady i know alot of us wants to go to thailand to hunt Umm down..gosh and throw myself on him...ohhh sound like a s**t *i spend too much time in the fic threads LMAO

I wish I was a mix baby. Maybe next lifetime. LOL
lol..sure however its not too late to produce mix babies! ^_^

raiya, yep i cant wait to be your babies auntie!!! :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
AMI I pause a lot too but not like my aunt and sometimes I do use the ff button. She rewinds it if she missed out a word. I was like dang it she is nuts, it is just a word that she missed.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
arghhh dont talk bout the rewind button...my mom does that alot too...if she misses that word or line..gosh..girl she will rewind like 3 times...just to make sure heard it right the first time.

fun

Expired Sarnie
^your mom and my aunt i guess they could have a battle with the controller. when she watches one of my dvd i make sure she has the volume up. rewinding and skipping on dvd can damage the disk, well i am not sure but i have been told by my brother, he works at circut city.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I wish I was a mix baby. Maybe next lifetime. LOL
omg... i wish i was too... haha... i don't know.. i think i might be mixed... my parents don't ever tell me anything bout their life...

lol, i watch alone too.. i watch too fast for people.. <3 the ff button. LOL
yesh..! the FF button is my best friend! :lol:

im just thai..but i dont look thai...i get mistaken for native american or philipino..lol
awe, i get mistaken for philipino all the time. sigh...

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
sandy is that the lil girl that recite nak-moh tha-sak?? :p
ami..that's my youngest daughter, but she's learning it too. But no, not her, my oldest daughter, she says the whole thing, with 3 "satoo" at the end. LOL