what is your favorite boran lakorn? and why?

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Captainlover said:
i will said kula sang suay even though i haven't seen it yet but from my sis reaction i will just this one.
[post="5882"][/post]​
hehehe..you funny..how can you say something is ur favorite when you neva seen it before..lolz..silly girl..but yeah jus to tell you kula sang suay starts out really slow and boring and dull..and repeats itself and doesn't get nowhere..all the excitement is when they grow up..thats when evathing starts off good and stuff...so yeah!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
BaBeeLaiLai said:
hehehe..you funny..how can you say something is ur favorite when you neva seen it before..lolz..silly girl..but yeah jus to tell you kula sang suay starts out really slow and boring and dull..and repeats itself and doesn't get nowhere..all the excitement is when they grow up..thats when evathing starts off good and stuff...so yeah!
[post="6395"][/post]​
hahaha...can't tell whether you like it or not. LOL

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I like it..just half of it...if ur asking....i just hate all the parts when there lil..because the lil nang ek was annoying..her crying gets to meeh adn just annoys the *beep* out of meeh..lolz..but i love it when they grow up ..with james and aom and stuff...yup yup.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
umm...there's so many of it! :huh:

i has to say gro pid jid see! how can you resist to these 7 hottest guys in it? :p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
my favorite boran la korn are: Tepasin intarajuk and Tep sarm rue do
i like Tepasin intarajuk because the plot is fun to watch. i like Yam+Boy couple. they are very cute. especially Yam role is soooo cute. there are many thing that happen between them before they end up happy together.

i like Tep sarm rue do because the plot is fun to watch. i like Phone role- Ra hoo= he's the most sweetest and cutest guy. him+Yam have a great chemistry together and i like the sweet scenes between them a lot.

ruby4u

sarNie Hatchling
glor pet jet see...cuz i thought it was funny...and at that time i thought all the 7 guys were hot...lol..well not the dark..curly hair one...I still have this lakorn..only boran one i have...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ruby4u said:
glor pet jet see...cuz i thought it was funny...and at that time i thought all the 7 guys were hot...lol..well not the dark..curly hair one...I still have this lakorn..only boran one i have...
[post="12298"][/post]​
you know dark curly guy...color is fake, though. he had to follow his "actual" character. :D (i think...i'm not sure i might be wrong but my mom said that so... :unsure: ) just look at his face without dark color, he surely looks cute! :p

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
kitkat said:
you know dark curly guy...color is fake, though. he had to follow his "actual" character. :D (i think...i'm not sure i might be wrong but my mom said that so... :unsure: ) just look at his face without dark color, he surely looks cute! :p
[post="12331"][/post]​
lol...dark or not dark, i thought he was so hot. he had those hot dimples and the nice-ass arms. ooo baby! hahaha

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Thookatha said:
lol...dark or not dark, i thought he was so hot. he had those hot dimples and the nice-ass arms. ooo baby! hahaha
[post="12905"][/post]​
OMGOSH! how can i forget his cuteness dimple? :lol:

KwanFah

sarNie Egg
Mine would haveta be Kwan Fah Na Dam and Pet Roong Fai.
Kwan Fah Na Dam- I grew up with this boran, and yet i still remember almost the whole thing!
Pet Roong Fai-I Liked how the storyline started, and it had great actors i thing the actor who played as Pet Roong Fai was great!

nAhn

sarNie Egg
I like MIthit Mahud Sajun. Its my favorite because its actually very sad in a way for Tik... aww.. its so dramatizing.. you wannt kill Benz for torturing the hot guys... ahh!!!