what is your favorite boran lakorn? and why?

yak

sarNie Adult
Tep 3Radoo the old one because it was a good storyline, and funny at some part. also it is way better than the new one, and how they got a cow in there lol...

mine is preah suton neang keo monorih...this boran is really great a really beautifull love story.......i love it...want to rewatch it again.......

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
teedee said:
my favorite boran la korn are: Tepasin intarajuk and Tep sarm rue do
i like Tepasin intarajuk because the plot is fun to watch. i like Yam+Boy couple. they are very cute. especially Yam role is soooo cute. there are many thing that happen between them before they end up happy together.

i like Tep sarm rue do because the plot is fun to watch. i like Phone role- Ra hoo= he's the most sweetest and cutest guy. him+Yam have a great chemistry together and i like the sweet scenes between them a lot.
[post="12190"][/post]​
yup, i also agree that these two lakorns yam played in were very good... cut e cute!!!

numkob

sarNie Hatchling
My favorite boran lakorn is NangPrayaPrai and Tepsin Interachuk.

For Nangprayaprai, I just love them together. They goes together so much.

As for Tepsin Interachuk, love the relationship between yam and boy.

KhonJaiOrn

sarNie Egg
Singha Krai Phob (1980s version).....first boran lakorn movie i watched when i was little...

phai

sarNie Egg
i love Thepsing Intarajak, because i love how yam and boy are with each other and i love them two together :wub: :wub: