What is your ethnicity?

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL...Juicee, you can easily show them the difference between nationalities and ethnicities from your mix... :p

I've noticed a few times in this forum (other forums as well) and also in everday conversations...people sometimes have a difficult time distinguishing between the two... :unsure:

But, from the looks of this thread...everyone seems to know their nat(s)... ;)

noungning

Heartless
i'm an illegal immigrant. don't really have a nationality. i'm illegal with no territory.

i'm considered african aka black or better known by onestupiddude as brownie lmao :D

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
if ya dun mInd lets change thIs up sInce ya aready have a toPice lyke dis aready......*__^ whats the CUTEST mIx yOu seeN???

wello imma have to say dee cutest mix i've seen ish
korean mix wid american****nOe tats hOt***.....
korean mix wid hmOng
american mix wid thai****...***
phil. mix wid african american
afican mix wid white

i'm cambodian, chinese, iand indian because my mum'mother is indian, my mum'father is khmer and the family of my dad is chinese who can fight me for the origin. But my nationality is french because i live in france and i get the nationality of the country. And American nationality because my dad live in USA and he get it. that's why don't melt origin and nationality because it's two differend things. the origin it's the fact of ur heritage and the nationality is the fact that u choose it and do the paper to get it.