sarNie Hatchling
umm ... im asian american

ethnic bg, parents are from Cambodia ... language speak english & cambodian

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
asianstyle said:
:loool: wai wai,ru male of female? lol  :lol:
[post="122508"][/post]​
LMAO! Am I male or female? :unsure: Ohhh, Hmmm...according to the temperature today, that'll make me a MALE...so hot hot hot B)

I fee like I need to carry the AC with me or something :sweat:

YunhoLovesLy said:
wai wai you're so flirtatious! Worse than me haha but really that sounds like a hot combo haha. I'm asian. Don't know which part yet, but I'm asian.
Ly! You give me butterflies in my tummy :wub:

LOL...I hope Ning isnt reading this :shocked:

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
Wai Wai Noodles said:
LMAO! Am I male or female? :unsure: Ohhh, Hmmm...according to the temperature today, that'll make me a MALE...so hot hot hot B)

I fee like I need to carry the AC with me or something :sweat:
Ly! You give me butterflies in my tummy :wub:

LOL...I hope Ning isnt reading this :shocked:
[post="123466"][/post]​
Man,geez ur talkin to a MALE too!! lmao :loool: .Let's shake hands mate!
:D .What's your ethnicity wai wai?i would guess chinese?

dfemc

sarNie Adult
mizterkevin said:
i feel out of place....i'm half japanese and half viet
[post="143046"][/post]​
what's so out of place about that??? :unsure: the world's a diaspora. at least each half of u don't hate the other half all that much (say for example, being half chinese and half japanese, lol!)

L

lalalek

dfemc said:
what's so out of place about that??? :unsure: the world's a diaspora. at least each half of u don't hate the other half all that much (say for example, being half chinese and half japanese, lol!)
[post="143321"][/post]​
lol...i am kinda in that situation too....for example being half hmong and laos....ahhhh people don't see it but it's always been like that..i just think that it's plain stupid because all the asians are alike, they are just characterizing their selves in different groups! lol :lmao: