What is something you hate about lakorns?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
yeah...I have the same issue with Soraya and Sansanee...she was so dumb for being loyal and grateful to a woman that didn't deserve...i'm sorry, but you shouldn't let anyone treat you like a slave, even if they did save your life, even if it was your mother...it's like she didn't value her own life or feel that it was worth anything to be doing all that crap for people...

i woulda been like, "peace out, my life is worth to much to me as a human being for you to treat me like a slave...and you're not my blood sister..."

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
When nang'ek gets all embarrassed when pra'ek walks in on her changing or when nang'ek freaks out when she walks in on pra'ek changing.

If that were me, "i would've been like... would you like me to help you change?? or would you help me change?? :lol:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
When nang'ek gets all embarrassed when pra'ek walks in on her changing or when nang'ek freaks out when she walks in on pra'ek changing.

If that were me, "i would've been like... would you like me to help you change?? or would you help me change?? :lol:
lmao :loool: yeah haha i would do that too
yeah i would have to agree with what most of you are saying. especially the one where they have misunderstanding throughout the whole lakorn and then make up in the last 5 mins .. that stuff just pisses me of <_<

dhan9

sarNie Adult
i agreed with what most of you there too, but worst things that i hate about lakorn are

-The weak p'ek- i most likely will not watch that lakorn because it's not my typical p'ek and he gets on my nerve, (unless it is my Chakrit but he rarely played weak character.)
-The misunderstanding between the p'ek and n'ek all the way through until the last 5 mins or so of the lakorn.
-when the n'ek found out that she's pregnant but no one tell p'ek until like the last 5 mins of the lakorn, and the same goes for when the n'ek run aways from p'ek once she found out that she has his baby.
- p'ek stupidly believe in n'rai words without any confirmation from the n'ek or other people.
-p'ek that don't push away n'rai,(i've only seen chakrit doing it! )

cecilia

Staff member
when the n'ek found out that she's pregnant but no one tell p'ek until like the last 5 mins of the lakorn, and the same goes for when the n'ek run aways from p'ek once she found out that she has his baby.
i like this .. its' the fun of torturing him and the best result of a r or willing(well, to me :p) . i also agree with what Noy said. at least, it's at the end and not half way through the lakorn. but i don't know. i love it when there's a baby in there -- just insert it at the end or be preggy is good. i rather it be in there right away like Oum Ruk. well, OUM RUK pretty much have the whole process of the 9 month ordeal so yeah, a year of love and bickering for the parent but it's fun for me to watch. at least you see the good and caring side of both soon-to-be parents.

When the pra'eke is drugged and stripped to believe that he has slept with the nang rai or some other person
i know what you mean, i hate when that happen. make me laugh b/c if the p'ek is drugged and you know . lifeless. there's no sugar in the blender like sarN said :lol: how can n'rai do that .. come to think of it, it's disturbing :lol:

or how n'ek thinks ppl r her or that something happened but yet can't tell the difference from her body evidence .. it's really stupid ..

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
or how n'ek thinks ppl r her or that something happened but yet can't tell the difference from her body evidence .. it's really stupid ..
OMG!!! LOL!!! that too!!! it makes me laugh at the stupidity of it sometimes.... like seriously, how can u not know if something went down or not... especially since they're always virginal n all.... they should at least have some soreness... but nooooo, they just look at the state of their clothes n the beds they're in and it just clicks...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
the only thing that bothers me is they have 'gay guyfriends'....like every thai lakorn has it...seems like only one percent of the lakorns don't have those people but...i dunno...i feel weird watching guy gay as n'ek or p'ek friends in thai lakorn n all dramas...

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!! LOL!!! that too!!! it makes me laugh at the stupidity of it sometimes.... like seriously, how can u not know if something went down or not... especially since they're always virginal n all.... they should at least have some soreness... but nooooo, they just look at the state of their clothes n the beds they're in and it just clicks...

ummm...but because they're virgins, they don't know what it feels like, right?. they would only know from what others tell them wouldn't they? i dunno, but if i got drugged or drunk and then stripped down to nothing and then a guy comes in and says, "YO, YOU WAS GREAT LAST NIGHT, LET'S DO IT AGAIN!" i would only think the worst too.

but i agree in the Noon and Oil lakorn where she thought she was raped. OMG!! now in that situation, she should've been able to tell. i hate how she blamed that dude who helped her.

but what i really hate in lakorns are the n'eks that are soooooooooo nice and sweet and obediant(SP?), never talks back to the people who treat her bad, but when it comes to the p'ek, they'll develop a backbone all of a sudden.

oooh ooooh, another thing,
i hate when in lakorns the n'eks will somehow need financial help or something and they got a boyfriend or a close friend or whatever that can obviously help them without asking for anything in return, but nooooooooo they'll always (well not always but most likely) accept the help frlom someone else that wants intrest (most likely sex) from them. well in most cases the person they end up making a deal with is p'ek, but i just don't get why?

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
the thing i hate the most about thai lakorn is that N'Ake is so strong with other people and sometimes even with P'Ake at the beginning of the lakorn. But, then they get weaker towards the middle and end and they can't defend themselves from stupid misunderstandings. Especially, those that N'Rai puts on them, or the P'Ake's family whose so mean to N'Ake. Example: Roy Adeed Hang Rak-Min said she's be able to make dessert to drop off at P'Ake's office, and she shows up on time...she's strong there. Then, when N"rai makes false accusations about her, she just cries and takes it all. also: Khing Kor Lor Kha Kor Lah-Nith was strong, but then when Wi would say stuff to her that Penn mentioned to him, she'd try to act strong, but she'd say, "Yes...I want your money.", etc. And it's just annoying when N'Ake does that and then it gets worse with P'Ake misunderstands N'Ake even more. Urgh, annoying.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Oh...the worst is in the story, the N'ek has to dislike the P'ek for whatever reason...and she'll sometimes be disgusted by him, when he looks at her or touches her...

Man, I've seen the N'eks do that to the hottest actors...and if it were me, I'd be like, "I don't care what the script says, do you see how freaking hot this man is...I WANT him to touch me...I can't be disgusted by him..." But that's just me...haha...

I don't get why they make it seem like the P'ek is very scared of the N'rai, scared to hurt her feelings or whatever, so he lets her hang all over him, and lead her on and stuff...but when it comes to the N'ek, especially if he loves her, he treats her like crap...That's so dumb...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I love lakorns for what it is, but.. I guess if I had to choose; the only thing I hate is when Nang'aek doesn't fight the evil bitches off.

For example, I was starting to get annoyed with Soriya for keep on catering to Sunsanee. Like.. Ughh! If I were Soriya, I'd rip her stupid uneven wig off of her head. Or take a scissor and even that hair out!
hahaha omg i have to say rhinna looks okay with it but omg.. joy.. it was ugh.. lmao.. ahhahaha gotta go..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yeah...I have the same issue with Soraya and Sansanee...she was so dumb for being loyal and grateful to a woman that didn't deserve...i'm sorry, but you shouldn't let anyone treat you like a slave, even if they did save your life, even if it was your mother...it's like she didn't value her own life or feel that it was worth anything to be doing all that crap for people...

i woulda been like, "peace out, my life is worth to much to me as a human being for you to treat me like a slave...and you're not my blood sister..."
lol.. im with ya.. peace sukkas.. muahahahaha ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member

lol.. noy.. :loool:

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
My is prob i agree with Bau. I hate the n'rai and soemtimes how gullible the n'ek and p'ek are. And the ways the n'rai tries to the p'ek by saying they're pregnant! That's so stupid. Also i hate sad ending when n'ek or p'ek dies. Sometimes overly drama from the n'rai and sometimes the n'ek. Also the n'ek sometimes too nice just let people do whatever to them it's pathetic someitmes hehe LOL.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
lol.. i love ur thread So...

Thank Aiko...Ugh, I'm watching Tok Kradai Hua Jai Ploy Jone right now with Tik and Mam...and I can't stand that she doesn't like Tik, she has no reason to hate him or be annoyed by him, he's done nothing to her, but she's been a total brat to him since she met him...

zhanzhao

sarNie Egg
-I hate it when N'Ake gets sooo mad at praek and take years to forgive them when they actually are sooo madly in love with them too. Gosh, it drives me bonkers when the story drags for no reasons. like in Oum Ruk... i loved the whole drama until the end. She was mad at him just because he wasnt there at the right time....

-I hate unnecessary slap-kiss scenes. I understand that a slapkiss scene is like one of the most important thing in a Thai drama.. but when the director overuses it, thinking that it gets more viewers.. it totally kills the mood for me.

-I also cant stand when nang aek likes to bicker with praek to get his interest and then says she hates him. like the beginning of sawan bieng.

Dont get me wrong... I actually like both Anne and Ken. =D

BUT THE THING I HATE MOST ARE UNNECESSARY, CHEESY, NON-FUNNY CHARACTERS TO LIGHTEN UP THE PLOT WHEN IT ONLY WORSENS IT. OMGOD. I literally had to fast forward all the scenes of dumb characters in sawan bieng.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
ooo... when something important is about to be said or revealed to someone ... and den der is ALWAYS that phone call or someone who interrupts or comes in to stop it from happening... UURRGGHHH annoys me ... i know that it is used to drag or make the story longer cause seriously the storyu could just end there... first thing that came to my head cos it is happening A LOT in bpom ruk roy added atm...