What is something you hate about lakorns?

fun

Expired Sarnie
funny thing...i'm watching song rao nirandon, and i totally know what you're talking about...the psychos get away with a lot...like in sawan bieng, when crazy lee slapped herself and bit her lip to look like kawee hit her...that was crazy...
that was the craziest thing i have ever seen in a lakorn. nampeung is a pro, it looked like she really had to beat herself up. freaky. lol

make me laugh b/c if the p'ek is drugged and you know . lifeless. there's no sugar in the blender like sarN said :lol: how can n'rai do that .. come to think of it, it's disturbing :lol:

or how n'ek thinks ppl r her or that something happened but yet can't tell the difference from her body evidence .. it's really stupid ..
hahahaha she has to do all the work while pra ek sleeps. lmao inorder to have
wonderful/good/hot sex
, both partner must be active. lol you guys know what i mean. lol

the only thing that bothers me is they have 'gay guyfriends'....like every thai lakorn has it...seems like only one percent of the lakorns don't have those people but...i dunno...i feel weird watching guy gay as n'ek or p'ek friends in thai lakorn n all dramas...
i like the gay/homosexual ect. i think thai lakorns are the only one that portray them constantly and i like it. i have nothing against gay marriage or anyone that prefer the other sex.

skies

sarNie Adult
i totally get what you're saying raymond_obsessed ...
anyways, i like watching thai series...they're more like movies but much much more extended...cause here in the US we have soap operas and heck, they look boring and they are boring....
anyways, something that i hate about lakorn....not meaning it in a negative way though....and at the same time makes the series even more intense... :D

the layers and layers of misunderstandings especially between the main guy and main girl...and even though, ignorance is suppose to arouse jealousy and misunderstanding which leads to more misunderstandings, sometimes it can be a little stupid i would say...like how everything the main girl or guy does is wrong or mistakenly taken the wrong way....sometimes too much makes the characters look and sound stupid....like how ignorant can you be....

anyways, i would love to see a lakorn where the main guy or girl is smart and doesn't listen to everything that comes out of others' mouth... :D

solin

sarNie Adult
the layers and layers of misunderstandings especially between the main guy and main girl...and even though, ignorance is suppose to arouse jealousy and misunderstanding which leads to more misunderstandings, sometimes it can be a little stupid i would say...like how everything the main girl or guy does is wrong or mistakenly taken the wrong way....sometimes too much makes the characters look and sound stupid....like how ignorant can you be....
anyways, i would love to see a lakorn where the main guy or girl is smart and doesn't listen to everything that comes out of others' mouth... :D
I totally agree with you !

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
the p'ek is dumb and meant, never believe the n'ek. i want more sweetness, more kisses, more willing and more r'scene.

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
one thing i don't like about thai lakorn is that they are so predictable
u could always predict what is going to happen
but u still want to watch it
i hate sad ending and when the p'eak is afraid to let go of the n'rai
i don't like other things but can't come up with any right now

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
oh i don't like when the the n'ang and p'eak over heard something that they said and miss understand
it is hard to explain but it is like the p'eak started off with bad stuff about n'ang and the n'ang overheard and then when she leave he started to said good stuff about her

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i hate when:

- the p'ek always listen to the n'rai saying things that are not even true about the N'ek. then the p'ek
believes it..

- hate when p'ek doesnt trust the n'ek n thinks that she is a slut or whatever.. he is always pushing the n'ek away..

- hate how p'ek can never chase away the n'rai... always letting them interfering into his life with n'ek

- hate how p'ek is telling lies to the n'ek, n then tells a totally different story to the n'rai
Ex: In satroo koo kwan.. Oun is telling lies to yui that he loves her n everything, n she is beliving every
bit of it.. then to his girlfriend it is a totally different story when she ask who yui is and everything..

none3

sarNie Hatchling
I hate Thai lakorn that are superficial. I remember, back in the early and mid 90's they have real life issues that Thai's were going through. Lakorns about prostitution, drug lords, child slavery, thai kick boxing and survival in the salam (the ghetto) how they have to sell flowers or newspaper in the street of Bangkok etc. Those lakorn were always awesome because it taught us the reality of what "real" people in Thailand had to face. I love those lakorn, always brought tears to my eyes and loved it when they punished the bad guys. Vice versa, today's lakorn is so focused about money, the clothes we wear, the car we drive, stupid stories about inheritance cheating and gains huhhhhh, it sad because this is called the "mateiralistic" world. It affects every nation.

Ya'll get my drift... :D

I miss those lakorn.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
After watching Ruk Sorn Kaen, I had to bring this up:

I hate it when the N'ek decides to take her revenge out on the P'ek when he's completely lnnocent and nice to her...same goes for P'ek, when he does it for no reason on an innocent N'ek...but this is what bothers me...

In RSK, the first thing Paul does is try to get revenge on Pat over his mom, who he doesn't know is totally evil...but he ends up getting amnesia, and they bond and Paul falls in love with her all over again, because they get to spend time away from everyone...but as soon as they get back, Paul's mom and the N'rai Prim get back to their old tricks to separate the two...it doesn't last long, because Paul realizes how much he loves Pat and how he wants to ferget about everything else to just be with her...but he doesn't know that by that time, Pat is already scheming to use him to get revenge on his mom for her mom...Paul is being totally sweet, and loving, he changed from being violent and unreasonable to the sweetest gentleman on the planet...but Pat is totally using him for revenge, even though she loves him too...It's so sad to watch, and in the previews, when he finds out, just the look on his face is so heartbreaking to see...He just couldn't believe what he hears.

I hate when the N'ek chooses a time where they both can get peace and start over, to get revenge...and the P'ek never knows about it until later...It's sadder to watch the N'ek take advantage of the P'ek's love for revenge than it is to see the P'ek do it to the N'ek...because you half-expect it from the P'ek, but you don't expect a woman to take advantage of the love the man has for her to use it for revenge...

nophankh

sarNie Adult
For me, it's music selection. Compared to korean and other asian dramas, we only get 2 tracks while they get 12 or more. What's up with that.

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
i get very annoyed when they make nang'ek too selfish or stubborn...
or they make the p'ek like he's the last guy on earth.....

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
i hate how sometimes the lakorn drags for soooo lonnnnng. it just like get to the climax or iteresting parts already!
Sounds like Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar...it's up to 28 episodes and it still hasn't ended...They dragged it on for nothing, it's the longest and most frustrating lakorn to watch...I'm sick of watching the P'ek stand there while the N'ek is getting beat up by the crazy N'rai, even while she's pregnant...I couldn't believe Parn just let Nate beat her up like that? What kind of woman can't defend herself against another woman? She's crazy and all, but still...They barely started to change the storyline and make it interesting, but it didn't have to take 28 episodes for that to happen...Look at Ruk Sorn Kaen, it was 12 episodes, but everything ended nicely, and it all came together well...Grr...KLKS irritates me, but I can't seem to stop watching...It took the girl to get pregnant for Mos to finally let his feelings show, but even though I know he loves her, he has never told her so...

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
that things that irritates me is not seeing what i what to see... lol.. i sometimes hate how they rush everything at the end.. and the pa'ek and the n'ek onl gets like 3 min of sweet scenes at the end.. that's what makes me so mad... I the ending is what makes me mad... as much as I love the storyline, the ending kills it...

at first i was like whadda ya mean?
but from ur examples, yes! i agree.
u gave very annoying examples too :p
lol.
well and like what the others said, i also hate how the n'ek and p'ek misundertands eachother for like half the lakorn and then at the end, they fix it all in just a few minutes, or so it seems :p
but yes, i just keep watching lakorns regardless... :DD