What is something you hate about lakorns?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I hate how the nang'ek gets scared by the slightest touch of the pra'ek. whether it be pra'ek touching her hair, arm, giving a hug, a kiss on the cheek etc...

I hate how pra'ek always has to do the chasing. lol. Let the nang'ek do it for once!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
the kiss on the cheek, it would be better if the p'ek kiss the n'ek on her lips!!!
the evil mother in law, the evil sister in law, guy with long hair...

taeyang_vip

sarNie Egg
I think what I hate about these thai lakorn is that N'ek is always right and the goodie good one no matter what even sometimes I find them quite annoying and could be very bitchy. For N'rai c'mon they're not as bad as you think they are. They become like that just cause they're obsessed over P'ek. I think some of these N'rai are actually better person than N'ek even they supposely act like a bitch. But that's just mine opinion. No hard feelings.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
something i hate is n'ek being to stupid n letting n'rai take over her...who would stand there n let others torture you to death, that's just crazi...also sometimes the pr'ek annoys me becuz it looks like he has no guts...dude don't just stand there n let the n'rai hit ur girl...are you still a man...god that annoys me...sometimes don't u feel like going in the tv n giving n'ek, pr'ek, n'rai, n others a slap or punch for being to stupid...well that's how i feel sometimes...but everything is always making people so into it....omg...ppl r going crazi...

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
-R scenes, because there can be a wrong connotation about it and people might think it's normal because n'ek forgives anyway
-Endings that left us hanging (like a sequel is needed lol)
-Series lakorns where other main leads don't get to interact with each other (ex. Mafia series, only 4 p'eks and Janie got to interact while the n'eks didn't even meet each other)
-Lakorns the centers around infidelity

P

PrincessKarina

I don't like the fake marriage lakorns where p'ek and n'ek falls in love at the end! To me it's corny and so unreal! Heavy hatred turning into love? So cheesy! Glad it's just lakorns!

Noire89

Simply smile
A doormat heroine, she let's everyone take advantage of her because they are either family, good friends, friend of the family, a person who did good to your mom in the past. There is being good people and there is letting everyone take you for granted. Soraya looking at you girl.

A hero who has no growth from being immature and petty over really small insignificant things but takes it to extremes over really bad misunderstanding and has someone innocent and close to his antagonist pay the price and he then over night he changed and is remorse.

The silly over the top friend who always does something silly to make the scenes funny, and fail. This should be stopped completely it is not needed, unless the scene calls for it, such as a good friend trying to cheer up a broken hearted heroine or hero.

Rushed romances at the very end, they go through hell and back, there are some many misunderstandings and complications that there was no time for romance, but all of a sudden the last three minutes they confess, are engaged and looking at the sunset or gardens or beach and the end...nope, don't rush to give us what you think we want in a lakorn just let them be at peace and make a part two and focus on their love if you want to give us a bit of romance, don't do it at the very end with no development of their feelings. If you are an action, fantasy, mystery or a combo of those genres in lakorn business stick with it, don't bs us with a bit of bad romance between leads all the way at the end.

P

PrincessKarina

Ending with P'ek and N'ek staring up in the beautiful sky full of stars! It is overrated! :p

P

PrincessKarina

It's like you want to FF, but you can't FF because you might miss important annoucements or secrets. :pancarta:
Oh I know! And especially when those secrets or announcements are so long too! It's like how much life do they have in them? Lol.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I hate that no one is straightforward with anything! They always say something and the other person just assumes what they meant. She could be talking about her mother and the guy would think she's talking about the 2nd lead guy or some crap like that, but then she'll never reveal that she's talking about the mom too, he'll go along with it and throws a tantrum instead of confirming if they're talking about the same person. It's sooooo annoying.

P

PrincessKarina

I hate that no one is straightforward with anything! They always say something and the other person just assumes what they meant. She could be talking about her mother and the guy would think she's talking about the 2nd lead guy or some crap like that, but then she'll never reveal that she's talking about the mom too, he'll go along with it and throws a tantrum instead of confirming if they're talking about the same person. It's sooooo annoying.
True true true! Lol

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Know what I find just as annoying and maybe even more irritating? When nang'ek or pra'ek or anyone else seem to have a hard time telling, confessing, or exposing secrets without being interrupted by another person. I just want to scream at the computer " WTF SAY IT ALREADY!!" Also, the role or person who is notorious to do this is the maid, housekeeper, or the assistant .

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Know what I find just as annoying and maybe even more irritating? When nang'ek or pra'ek or anyone else seem to have a hard time telling, confessing, or exposing secrets without being interrupted by another person. I just want to scream at the computer " WTF SAY IT ALREADY!!" Also, the role or person who is notorious to do this is the maid, housekeeper, or the assistant .
Right! Its sooo old, and after they get interrupted they just decide they don't want to tell them until later.