What are you thinking right now?

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...time steals me and marks me with scars not shown to define my love for colors i keep inside myself... i reveal myself to those that take time to listen to my heart with random music... i am alone on this island i call my life without escape until i'm defined with rest and closed eyes... i find her with each heart beat in the silence of every night... whispers---dreams listen to me,,, carry me until daylight that she will still be there... one priceless wish defines the moment " don't let me forget my happiness,,, don't let me forget her "... good night' john...

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...everything is satin in pictures unseen and surprises as a dream unfolds... shapes in a distant window seeing her... don't know if we will ever meet... heart yearns as time steals a chance... too tired to fight for her for fears will awaken tired souls to reality,,, she is gone... satin shades covered dreams... clasping onto air,,,fighting sleep with dream... holding her always in heart learning to love...goodnight,,, john...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
So sleepy yet awake how is that possible? It's possible because when your heart wanders your mind wanders as your body is defeated by both emotional and mental weariness -.-"

ijohn

sarNie Adult
someone has really pissed me off ,,, i'm contemplating a $50 million law suit against my state government if they f*ck my friend over like they did me... i never thought i would have to do this but i will to set this business straight!!! my friends tell me i should file now but i'm not going to atm unless my friend gets the same treatment as i just received!!! :angry:

shachibasha

psychotic
how can this shit happen to me all at once what the hell have i dont to deserve this kind of treatment! first you tear my heart into pieces ad then now i have to eal with sum other stuff trown in too!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...life steals our days in pursuit of reckless success and all the hope we strive to find in doing what others sees betters us don't matter when we know we are in love...