What are you thinking right now?

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...life gets better for the soul and the minds path reaching for points of light in the heavens when you come to realize the most precious things in life can't be bought or purchased,,, one must be willing to sacrifice time with spent heart to have these things that bring you lasting peace and happiness!!!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm---i'm still reaching for that light...

ps. :)(L)= 1,2,3, ect x <3

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i wanna go pee so bad.. lol.. n sheesh should i go sleep now.. or go to school later in the afternoon?? hmmm..

lol.. (tomorrow is the second/last day for students to take the california high school exit exam(cahsee) and i already passed them last year.. n i basically wasted my precious 4 - 5 hours in one of my classes doing nothin... >_<.. so still debation wat time to go.. ^_^)

ijohn

sarNie Adult
stop reaching for the light and sink into darkness and give-up, i'm always so wrong in her eyes so i need to play the part and just die in her world, i don't want anymore of anything atm....................................................................... <_<

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
air jam was so hilarious... but omg.. so much rockers.. they killed it.. >_<... lmao.. homar n his group dancing to boa's eat you up wasnt that bad.. lol... but omg.. he is such a liar saying they mastered the dance lmao... hahaha... sotari was a good boa though ^_^

lmao.. trevor in a white wedding dress n up on stage with "like a virgin" song was hilarious lmao.. when he kept layin on the ground lmao.. hahaha..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
"FREAK... DAMN... OUCH.. YOU STEPPED ON MY FOOT.. >_<..." giving my lil cuz a smile to cover my anger.. >_< lol.