What are you thinking right now?

Heartless

sarNie Egg
This is a very big forum. No wonder my cousin like coming on here but too bad that she isn't feeling good at the moment.I see alot of cool topics that interest me.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
This is a very big forum. No wonder my cousin like coming on here but too bad that she isn't feeling good at the moment.I see alot of cool topics that interest me.
Welcome to SW, Heartless!!! :yahoo: Hope you have a happy stay!!!

AWWWWWW, I ate the last of my toosie rolls stash..........

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Man this sucks!!! I've been too busy lately and so tired from work and school urgh lucky I called in and decide to skip class today lol o___O i need to rest hahah lol

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I just spend an hour unsuccessfully trying to find an awesome song that I heard at a bar last night...... I"M NEVER GOING TO HEAR IT AGAIN!!!!! :( :( :(

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
=p thanks ... I feel mucho better now .. I just need some food lol which i can't quite take in yet .. but im able to live like normal.......... weeeeeeee lol =p

and lol hmmm thinking about how i fell asleep on whats his face last night and he didn't even notice lmfao =x

ijohn

sarNie Adult
i wanna be someone else for a day to see how ppl really see the world and all its colors that i seem to miss most days...lol