What are you thinking right now?

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
how annoying the guy right next to me is and his LOUD typing and his tobacco odor...OMG...it's too early in the morning to be holding my breath...and i have to do that every monday, wednesday, and friday...errrrrrrrrr

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
how annoying the guy right next to me is and his LOUD typing and his tobacco odor...OMG...it's too early in the morning to be holding my breath...and i have to do that every monday, wednesday, and friday...errrrrrrrrr
gosh u just gotta love the HATER in Pa....lool

anyway i'm hope'n my boss comes over so that i dont have to wait any longer...erghhh...

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
I'm thinking too many thoughts at one time....it's like w whirlwind...I'm thinking...How's this possible?!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---as dumb as i maybe for this::: i still miss her and the honest conversation i can't find in anyone else...:(

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
it's saturday evening and i don't wanna study...but i gotta...errrrrrrr...dang it...i HATE HATE school...errrrrrrr....4 more weeks

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Omg i pulled an all nighter talking to HIM

BLEHH he not special

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
huy .. man .. bleh why do people ask? if they can't accept the answer? why do they speak.. if they don't know the truth... I think next time people shouldn't say shiet if they aren't willing to accept the verified answer ...