What are you thinking right now?

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...i'm thinking all that will change tomorrow in the choices i made to move forward and if i dissapoint those counting on me i will quit my life and move on from this too because i will not change from who i am and what i am in what i believe in!!! B)

L

lalalek

I'm thinking about my ASC.......ohhh how i miss talking to this person so much........i hope that they are doing well.......cause i want to send them my huggs and kisses........... I'm OFFICIALLY MISSING U!!!!!!!!! :wub:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Kid tueng tur jarng luye warn jai... tam mai tur torng yoo grai yarng nhi .. muer rai rao jah dai pop garn eak... tah chun dee jai nah tee tur hai grot chun... chun sunyah wah tarng tah warn nee jah mee tah tur khon diow warn jai jah.. chun jah luerm kao praw jah hai wela tarng murt gap sorng rao :wub:

S

sneakyninja

my first post, yay! *high 5 to me*

I wish I could give u what u really needed, so what does your heart say? It can whisper to me, me won't tell, honest! lol being random

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...the sun has set and another dream is just beginning and i will smile while i can for the morning may bring the rain when you are gone and a memory is left with my pillow as the sunrises on another day and i leave for the things that keep me quit in the silence till we meet at another sunset and the same dream begins again... ;)

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
Thinking about how things can happen so quickly with out you noticing it...feel so bad for my Friend Debi..She's so stress...Wish I could help her....darn Kids... =[

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...i'm thinking i'm the most selfish person in the world atm because i did not want to sleep for fear i would loose the smile that she captured me with in coversation... :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thii`nking mannnn how slow have I become today lolsss mistaking alot of things for one another lolsls I'm blah ... my mind is like blanking at this moment!! its like ..because my warn jai :wub: lolss hhahhaha

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...WoW i had the boost in confidence from the past day to see more clearly and someone read my future correct even when they don't know me,,, its in print...i feel good but don't know how long it will last this feeling...WoW the sunshine found me outside a dream... :)