What are you thinking right now?

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...i'm thinking of what i will write for these twin girls on their 19th b-day next week when i take them to dinner... :)

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

thinking its almost monday, have to get ready for my new course "automatic transmission" class.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
fiction...i was just thinking of all the times you made me laugh and smile at the person you are and the friend i had,,, now i'm stepping on tears as i bend down to pick up my heart from where it fell when you said goodbye on that cold spring day and it began to rain... :(

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

thinking and thinking...

Keomany

Music.heal.All
thinking of why i am at this thread..i think keomany is lost...must find my way back to korean thread lol....

ijohn

sarNie Adult
... thinking real hard to read my friends mind but i think maybe she don't see me in her thoughts so i'll think a bit harder... ;)

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...just something i'm thinking while the music i'm playing for my friend captures my heart in a moment in time---in the silence do you hear a voice when you fall down with feelings that make you cry??? are you afaid to stand for fear everything will be different???don't fear the light for i will remain the same even when you change... i will be here listening to the same music when you felt the same as i do,,,in this moment,,, stuck in time... when you need that feeling again just ask and i will play the music all over again... ;)

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Thinking remember to lj at least every week to keep my fruities updated, even if its only about my entertainment amusments. lol

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

thinking of my number 1 angel and tomorrow gotta bring my tool box "oiy" =)