What are you thinking right now?

sarN

sarNie Granny
how come birthmark is brown and mole is black ? i need lots of knife work to be done

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOLOL!!! You surely hates your moles / birthmarks...

I find it quite difficult to fall asleep tonight ; too many things on my mind that I wish was never there to begin with...

Some things are better left unsaid / unseen / undone...

L

lalalek

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! World Cup is on......i am rooting for USA!!!!! I wonder who else is watching this!!!! I am so freaken excited!!!!!! :w000t:

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
i'm watching this lalalek lol
but i missed the opening T_T
cuz i lay on the grass haha omg i'm so suntan now LOL ^_^

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
Can't wait to get some KFC and Coffee Coolata from Dunkin' Donuts later on today...because I'm hungry.

L

lalalek

Kristie said:
i'm watching this lalalek lol
but i missed the opening T_T
cuz i lay on the grass haha omg i'm so suntan now LOL ^_^

[post="128910"][/post]​
lol...who are you rooting for? :D

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
st_nba said:
Can't wait to get some KFC and Coffee Coolata from Dunkin' Donuts later on today...because I'm hungry.
[post="128916"][/post]​
LOL...I'm starting to salivate after reading your post Buahaha! ^_^

Ehhh... that made me sound like an animal LOL :unsure:

KFC sounds good to me too! :w000t:

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
just got back from graduation-- && thinking how MY graduation would be like when i graduate... just 2 years to go!! =)

seems long, but ...it won't be long at all! :lol:

noungning

Heartless
st_nba said:
[post="128916"][/post]​

Wai Wai Noodles said:
LOL...I'm starting to salivate after reading your post Buahaha! ^_^

Ehhh... that made me sound like an animal LOL :unsure:

KFC sounds good to me too! :w000t:
[post="129060"][/post]​
omg noodles stopppppppppppppppppppp

i saw her type this and i'm like omg omg omg i needa quote lol... then i look down more and wah lah!!! u quoted her lol!!! u scare me curves! lol

but omg i have a coffee coolatta if i hit dunkie d's and i also love to stop by kfc after work for some popcorn chicken ohh lol... :p :D :w000t:

L

lalalek

I wish that i can go back to the past and change some things so i wouldn't have to feel like this anymore....it's killing me right now :( My current mood right now is blah!!!! i miss talking to somepeople that i use to talk to all the time.....i wondering if they think the same way too...... :wavecry:

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
... MY SUMMER SUCKSSSSS

and i actually L O V E this coldish-chilly weather for the summer! haha =) whip out the hoodies during the summer, heccck yes! lol

en i want DONUTS! emmm...sounds good right now =)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Why am I so addicted to the color green all of the sudden?..Everything I've been buying is green..green this green that I've even started buying olive cause its similar to green..

noungning

Heartless
lalalek said:
I wish that i can go back to the past and change some things so i wouldn't have to feel like this anymore....it's killing me right now :( My current mood right now is blah!!!! i miss talking to somepeople that i use to talk to all the time.....i wondering if they think the same way too...... :wavecry:
[post="129555"][/post]​
actually u know something.. i wish i can turn back time tooo... but it's kinda different from your post. knowing what i know now, there are many things i'd do differently, like being friends with many ppl who are just cruel assholes. :angry:

also going to art school so that i can live on with my passion instead of be a person with no passion for anything. :(