What are you thinking right now?

noungning

Heartless
knightluva said:
go kick his ass.. I'll be pissed off too
[post="98525"][/post]​
lol :shock:

yeah i would of but he brought me bowling yesterday lol... hahaha and it was fun. love bowling! damn but my stupid fake nails made me bowl really bad... gosh so i basically sucked lol but eh bowling... i never get sick of it... but i wanna go shoot some pool now. gosh i miss shooting pool though i can't aim for my life lol

and today!!! i had sushi... though i had a sucky day at work... sushi made me happy lol... gosh :D

noungning

Heartless
lol yeah it was snowing when i was working too and sitting next to the window does no good man... all i wanted to do was take pictures... gosh lol

noungning

Heartless
being drunk and alone is not fun... gosh wished i can just be drunk enough to just sleep... but i can't... i hate this. wth, gosh someone... talk to me...

noungning

Heartless
fort minor - where'd u go

makes me think of my best friend departing from my life wtf gosh ...where'd u go... go and never come back u hear me. :angry:

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
I'm thinking... what do you do to get rid of a certain person who you don't know, but they know you? :ph34r:

Nameless

N i n j a
pii-nky said:
I'm thinking... what do you do to get rid of a certain person who you don't know, but they know you? :ph34r:
[post="103487"][/post]​

I'm thinkin' you should HIRE me.

samstar

sarNie Elites
i'm mad. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: my computer is down the laptop is so slowi can't dl anything. :( :( :( :(

L

lalalek

About this one guy that i am crushing on....but is unsure what he is thinking right now!!! shucks..i wanna talk to him right now!!!! :wavecry: