What are you thinking right now?

noungning

Heartless
dammit life sucks. not only do i think i might have to find another job my fuckin stupid computer decides to not boot again after all the crap i've gone thru..!!! what is thisssssssss not a great week... dear the lord of computers please just make my life better by working dammit!! okay enough for today.

wai wai... um kinda sucks when my room mate is my lil sister, and we have little to no space in my room to put anything in...gosh i live in an ant hole. =oT

kitkat

sarNie Elites
note to myself: tmw i must transfer all thai songs into my new ipod! so lazy i am... since i only take kpop songs.. lol ughhh... what's wrong with me! used to be crazy over thai songs which it isn't anymore. :unsure:

whatever... it's probaby that i'm too lazy to take thai songs off from cds... i have tons of those :sweat: and mostly, i hate to rename it all. ughhh... :wacko:

i gotta shut me up. ;)

S

sunflower

i think i'm going crazy. i was driving to work..alone..and out of nowhere i screamed at the top of my lungs...:huh: :blink: :shocked: it felt good :wacko:

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
kitkat said:
note to myself: tmw i must transfer all thai songs into my new ipod! so lazy i am... since i only take kpop songs.. lol ughhh... what's wrong with me! used to be crazy over thai songs which it isn't anymore. :unsure:

whatever... it's probaby that i'm too lazy to take thai songs off from cds... i have tons of those :sweat: and mostly, i hate to rename it all. ughhh... :wacko:

i gotta shut me up. ;)
[post="94642"][/post]​
Excuse me for asking, but I am rather curious. I always thought you were deaf. How are you able to listen to music on your ipod? I don''t mean to be rude and I hope you don't mind me asking.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
marduk said:
Excuse me for asking, but I am rather curious. I always thought you were deaf. How are you able to listen to music on your ipod? I don''t mean to be rude and I hope you don't mind me asking.
[post="94878"][/post]​
yeah a lot of people misunderstood me. well, i really am deaf myself. but i just partically am. it's more like i'm hard of hearing that i can hear and speak but i CAN'T hear clearly and speak properly. that's big difference... it's nice to hear bass even though i'm trying to catch lyrics by reading to match from lyrics to music. that's hella lot of works for me to memorize it, though. :unsure: but it's all good. :D

i hope you know what i mean...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
kitkat said:
yeah a lot of people misunderstood me. well, i really am deaf myself. but i just partically am. it's more like i'm hard of hearing that i can hear and speak but i CAN'T hear clearly and speak properly. that's big difference... it's nice to hear bass even though i'm trying to catch lyrics by reading to match from lyrics to music. that's hella lot of works for me to memorize it, though. :unsure: but it's all good. :D

i hope you know what i mean...
[post="94912"][/post]​
kitkat's my gf, and all she needs to hear is my heart beating for her. right kitkat?? hehehe jk girl, i love you! lol us lao girls have to stick together! :D

but yeah, im thinking KUNG PAO MONKEY OR MOO SHU MONKEY!!! PICK ONE, MARDUK! hahaha!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
at last! i finished transfering all kat english's albums/mvs and one performance into ipod. LOL

what's my next thai album to do? ermm... i don't know. since kpop still stucks in my head! :sweat:

noungning

Heartless
omg i think i fell in love for mud's accent... mud!!! i'm in love with your accent..!! dammit lol... it's faint but i can tell... such a cutie lol :wub:

noungning

Heartless
hmmmmmmmm i wanna go out for some sushi... here's my first shared pic of the weekend feast lol

:p i'm salivating... i want some sushi!

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
Are you really into hairy guys Sarn? This is the second time I see you post about hairy guys and fainting. :D

I'm not thinking anything right now...just listening to some old lakorn music.