Weir and Pancake

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I think Pancake and Weir look cute together. They should date but I guess they're not or are but not telling the public b/c they know fans will ruin their relationship with more news and opinions. They're waiting until they stop acting to go public. I LIKE PANCAKE AND WEIR TOGETHER!!

nuthida

sarNie Egg
well excuuussseee me. First of all, was I talking to you? I dont think so. and second of all, I was telling her just to not listen to the news about them and to not pay any attention. besides, I never read anything about pancake and weir on how they were going to be a couple. I could care less about pancake. All I read was that there were bad rumors about him. THATS IT. so you can go ahead and talk about pancake and weir, and go to the threads about them, and I could go to the weir and alexandra threads...jeezz...people have different opinions and they could do whatever they want..sooo... :p <_<

why did you come on this thread in the first place, the name of this thread is 'WEIR AND PANCAKE' not news on weir. or weir and alexandra. :rolleyes:

mega

sarNie Egg
i agree with weir pancake...if u not like read about weir & pancake dont come or open their thread ..its the simple way to appreciate people ..like me not like weir with alexandra or kwan or pinky but i never say bad about they cos i never open their thread.i just want to know about weir & pancake only...so stop to fight or debate about that..lets make fun to open each thread u want to read :D :clap:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
well according to Vier's interview, he said that he doesnt want to call her his girlfreind yet is b/c she still at that young age and she still have school. He said that if when shes a little older and that she graduates, and if anything progresses, then hes ready to say it.

nuthida

sarNie Egg
yea and they said that weir was kinda jealouse when pancake was with oil, because you know in wimarn mungorn how they all over eachother? yeh they said weir got jealous.

i like your siggy tubbytinker very pretty :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lols there was drama in this thread for a bit? how iffy I should know everytime I see "Pancake" pop up in a title theres gonna be arguements; but yeah pancake is hella young =/ well.. she's my age I think so I read on one of the forums that she was born in 88? LOL if so deng I wouldn't be able to say "she's too young to date" after all I did get married at that age haha; but then that's thailand >.O so it might reflect differently.

nuthida

sarNie Egg
lols there was drama in this thread for a bit? how iffy I should know everytime I see "Pancake" pop up in a title theres gonna be arguements; but yeah pancake is hella young =/ well.. she's my age I think so I read on one of the forums that she was born in 88? LOL if so deng I wouldn't be able to say "she's too young to date" after all I did get married at that age haha; but then that's thailand >.O so it might reflect differently.

LOL.. yeh she's still young and on the interview thats why weir said he didnt want to call her his g/f yet as what tubbytinker said :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
WHAT!? PANCAKE WAS BORN iN 88?? DENG, SHE'S YOUNG! SHE'S YOUNGER THAN MEEE...! i MEAN, SHE'S OVER 18 BUT STiLL.. THAT'S YOUNG..

mega

sarNie Egg
pancake more young when she not make up ..and still beautiful, i like see pancake smile like so sweet :)

nuthida

sarNie Egg
There is a Wier sex tape circulating across the internet.
Well it might not be weir. According to some, it does look a lot like Wier. There is no proof.
They want to question Pancake about whether she thinks it him because there are rumors they are going out.

It's pretty much bad news.

Do you think it's weir.
its not weir, they interviewed him on a laigarn called 'kun bark' its not him they showed the real guy and it did'nt look like weir at all it was just camera angle. and they said that the person that was worried about him most was pancake's mum..aw how cute :p

mega

sarNie Egg
pancake's mum so nice to worried weir cos maybe she treat weir like her own son...and pancake closefriend .. :D

SaoBee

sarNie Egg
I LOVE Pancake..she's so cute and adorable!! Pancake and Weir really does make a cute couple..

Can't believe she is that young though...

nuthida

sarNie Egg
aww thanks tubbyTinker.. finally theres is a english fan website..i usually go into the thai ones and i can't even read it lol.. her pics are sooo pretty no wonder her and weir have a thing going on. and also thanks to the creater of this website because they sure did a good job.

pan is weir's sweetheart bodygard? CUTE!!
is that true that they called her weir's sweetheart and they didn't deny it?

nuthida

sarNie Egg
according to the news it says that for valentines day weir bought pancake a red pen with his name on it and pancake bought him a blue pen with her name on it.