Weir and Pancake

N.jareeya

sarNie Egg
aww how cute..pancake looks pretty there in the hot pink dress with her sun glasses and yeh where are they going together? i watched a laigarn and it said that they saw weir and pancake playing together at the beach in the water.. nd the 2 guys next to pancake were in plik din soo dao with them.. o and thank you for sharing the pics :D hey i think he is carrying her bag for her, her louis vuttiton bag..

N.jareeya

sarNie Egg
are u serious? he kinda admit it, he was on jun pun dao again? they make it too obvious. and were they really together in the water at the beach?

mega

sarNie Egg
what happend with weir & pancake now..why so many news about they ( i hope a good news) but i dont know what the news say cos i cant read thai...ex: the article at www.gossipstar.com/view_topic.php?catid=2&newsid=11686 www.gossipstar.com/view_topic.php?catid=23&newsid=11655
www.nurnia.com/nuke/html/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3096.......anyone can help me translate,please.THANKS :blush:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
There is a Wier sex tape circulating across the internet.
Well it might not be weir. According to some, it does look a lot like Wier. There is no proof.
They want to question Pancake about whether she thinks it him because there are rumors they are going out.

It's pretty much bad news.

Do you think it's weir.

mega

sarNie Egg
omg..why people always make a bad news about weir or pancake.....? i trust weir never so stupid make the scandal like that. i so curios what the answer when ask pancake about the sex tape weir ( off curse not him)...i belive pancake always support weir cos weir always support pancake too..they re so close . :wub:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
omg..why people always make a bad news about weir or pancake.....? i trust weir never so stupid make the scandal like that. i so curios what the answer when ask pancake about the sex tape weir ( off curse not him)...i belive pancake always support weir cos weir always support pancake too..they re so close . :wub:
she supports him and doesn't believe the rumors.
She has known him for a long time, he's not the type to do something like that.

mega

sarNie Egg
thanks lynda...i want to see weir and pancake at lakorn again...hope the good news about they come soon ..( are they dating ????) hehehehe :clap:

nina07

sarNie Adult
OMFG WTF???? why would they make up rumor about weir having a sex tape??? omg....that kind of looks like him but come on...ai pin? (plengrukrimfungkhong) he wouldnt do that...would he? ughh...grosses me out just thinking about it..he doesnt seem like that type of guy..hes more like the thai version of surfer dude..hahaha isnt he?

mega

sarNie Egg
i so sad cant read thai..cos i everyday see weir or pancake have a news ( bad or good ?????) . . like today i see at www.zubzip.com .....www.zubzip.com/news/view.aspx?nid=10508. i hope this time not bad news again. :(

nuthida

sarNie Egg
yeah i watched jun pun dow as well and did you see what kob did when he kinda admit it? LOL i think they are starting to admit it abit now because they get caught together to many times.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
NOOOO WAYYYYY....!? AHHHH... i'M CRUSHED... :lmao: ...

i'M NOT A HUGE FAN OF PANCAKE [NO OFFENSE PANCAKE FANS!],
JUST SOMETHiNG ABOUT HER ACTiNG i DiSLiKE..

*SNiFF* WEiR'S TAKEN... =[

nina07

sarNie Adult
NOOOO WAYYYYY....!? AHHHH... i'M CRUSHED... :lmao: ...

i'M NOT A HUGE FAN OF PANCAKE [NO OFFENSE PANCAKE FANS!],
JUST SOMETHiNG ABOUT HER ACTiNG i DiSLiKE..

*SNiFF* WEiR'S TAKEN... =[
dont listen to it then!! my strategy is only listen to weir and alexandra news..hehe

nuthida

sarNie Egg
dont listen to it then!! my strategy is only listen to weir and alexandra news..hehe

why do you bother wasting your time on this thread. you only like your couple but why do you keep reading this thread. i dont go onto the thread you make because i don't like them and its a waste of my time to go on it.

nina07

sarNie Adult
why do you bother wasting your time on this thread. you only like your couple but why do you keep reading this thread. i dont go onto the thread you make because i don't like them and its a waste of my time to go on it.
well excuuussseee me. First of all, was I talking to you? I dont think so. and second of all, I was telling her just to not listen to the news about them and to not pay any attention. besides, I never read anything about pancake and weir on how they were going to be a couple. I could care less about pancake. All I read was that there were bad rumors about him. THATS IT. so you can go ahead and talk about pancake and weir, and go to the threads about them, and I could go to the weir and alexandra threads...jeezz...people have different opinions and they could do whatever they want..sooo... :p <_<

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CALM DOWN PEOPLE...
EVERYBODY'S ENTiTLED TO THEiR OWN OPiNiON..
NO NEED TO ATTACK ONE ANOTHER..

i PERSONALLY LiKE HiM BEST WiTH KWAN..
BUT MAYBE i'LL LEARN TO LiKE ALL THE OTHER ACTRESSES WEiR STARS iN... HEHE.