Weir and Pancake

N.jareeya

sarNie Egg
i watched the laigarn that noon is the host of 'te ne mo chit' and they asked her the same question about weir and she answered exactly like him she said 'yung' meaning not yet.

mei sia

sarNie Egg
hai, i am new here. i want to know what the article say about weir and pancake at gossip star magazine today. cos i am not thai so i don't understand . please help me to translate , i like them too much after saw they are lakorn plik din su dao . thanks :lol:

mega

sarNie Egg
ha.ha .weir so cute in talk show friday when the mc said about kiss frame with kwan and nok but suddenly the mc say something about pancake and make weir shy.. :kiss: ( anybody know what the mc said ? )

marley

sarNie Hatchling
It seems like they're dating. I love Weir, but not Pancake. Oh well, as long as he's happy.

nuthida

sarNie Egg
heys can anyone please tell me how do i post pictures? because i want to post pictures of them but i don't know how to? :D
thank you...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
heys can anyone please tell me how do i post pictures? because i want to post pictures of them but i don't know how to? :D
thank you...
well first you gotta save the pictures to photobucket or image shack or where ever then copy the links, then click on add reply over here at SW and click on the image icon then just copy the link from the website you save and paste it here....idk if that makes sense though

nuthida

sarNie Egg
well first you gotta save the pictures to photobucket or image shack or where ever then copy the links, then click on add reply over here at SW and click on the image icon then just copy the link from the website you save and paste it here....idk if that makes sense though

thanks alot 'TubbyTinker'... yeh it made sense =]

mega

sarNie Egg
hai.. weir pancake. I want to ask u if i post the news in magazine about weir&pancake ( thai language) can u please translate for me cos i am not thai so i dont understand at all about they . i buy all magazine have weir & pancake gossip but just can look but dont understand he he so sad ....thanks

nuthida

sarNie Egg
hai.. weir pancake. I want to ask u if i post the news in magazine about weir&pancake ( thai language) can u please translate for me cos i am not thai so i dont understand at all about they . i buy all magazine have weir & pancake gossip but just can look but dont understand he he so sad ....thanks

hey.. try posting it up and i'll see what i know because i was born in a different country not thailand so i did'nt learn how to read or write in thai language but i can only speak it. :D

mega

sarNie Egg
sorry weir pancake...i can't post the article but u can open the website www.ZubZip.com or www.gossipstar.com. the website have so many news about pancake and weir .. i dont understand what the news say about weir and pancake..hiks ..but i hope the news is a good news about they he..he :D

mega

sarNie Egg
omg...where are they go ? who 2 guys beside pancake and the photo is old or new ? he he.. much ask cos i am so happy to see weir and pancake at real life ... :p

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
It's so funny why they just tell the ppl they like each other instead of hiding it to the world. True love will never die...LOL
They do make a good looking pair.