weightloss help / weightloss competition!!

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
KawaiiTennyo said:
damn!! i cant even do a mile and 30 situps hahah that's hardcore girl .. but excersize before you eat in the morning so it burns the fat you stored.. =P although i never do that lolz..
[post="64755"][/post]​

yeah ...haha... its kinda hard cus i dont have P.E. until like 5th period.... and then i dont go to the gym until like 6 o'clock....and sometimes wen im lazy or have to much hw... i skip the gym which is a no no...haha... but as for friday lets see....

1 mile
50 sit ups
20 push ups

friday is my slacking off day...lol

as for the food....

i had fruits in the morning again...
no lunch
forgot dinner....haha... i was out ... so wen i came home i watched tv and fell asleep....

and for drinks... water and orange juice.....

P.S. does walking around the mall count???...lol....

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
aNnNeE said:
yeah ...haha... its kinda hard cus i dont have P.E. until like 5th period.... and then i dont go to the gym until like 6 o'clock....and sometimes wen im lazy or have to much hw... i skip the gym which is a no no...haha... but as for friday lets see....

1 mile
50 sit ups
20 push ups

friday is my slacking off day...lol

as for the food....

i had fruits in the morning again...
no lunch
forgot dinner....haha... i was out ... so wen i came home i watched tv and fell asleep....

and for drinks... water and orange juice.....

aNnNeE

P.S. does walking around the mall count???...lol....
[post="64759"][/post]​
sweetheart DONT SKIP MEALS .. your body will get all the fats it can from your food that you eat. because you are skipping meals.. but damn.. sit ups wait 100 situps STRAIGHT? or you stop and go ..??

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
lol KT i didnt skip meals i just forgot and fell asleep in front of the tv...haha.... but yeah like totally no work out today.... thats so bad... i guess weeekend is break time...haha... but maybe later....

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
aNnNeE said:
lol KT i didnt skip meals i just forgot and fell asleep in front of the tv...haha.... but yeah like totally no work out today.... thats so bad... i guess weeekend is break time...haha... but maybe later....

aNnNeE
[post="64925"][/post]​
dont you run out of breath when you run and your throat burns .. and your legs hurts?? that's what happen to me when i run ahahah talk about not FIT!

rustensa

sarNie Egg
First you must lower your calorie intake and increase the frequency of your meals. It is best to have 5-6 or even 7 small meals a day instead of 3 large ones. Doing this will increase your metabolic rate which in turn will burn more fat. In addition, lowering your calorie intake can make an enormous difference. This means cutting out lollies, soft drink and most fast foods. Search the internet and find out how many calories you need in a day and make a calorie deficit and decrease that by at least 500 calories, if after a few weeks this is not working well, decrease your calorie intake even more.
Carbs are imoprtant yes, but what kind of carbs? Complex carbs are good(whole grains). Simple carbs are not(white rice).

Calorie calculator http://www.apexfitness.com/html/tools/fit_calc/calorie/

Second is cardio (aerobic exercise). Cardio, along with diet, plays a crucial part, but keep in mind that diet is still far more important. If you are just going to eat whatever you want to without some form of cardiovascular exercise, you’re most likely to stay the same or even gain weight. By doing a brisk walk, jogging or HIIT you will get fit and burn away those extra calories and fat. Start off small, maybe with a brisk walk once a day. Once you are able to do that with ease, switch to jogging. Start with only doing 20 minutes 4-7 days a week and work your way up to 45 minutes. Walking can burn more calories than running depending upon how you are doing it. Walking briskly as opposed to jogging slowly is better. The point in which jogging or running seems to be better is at about 5mph. Anything lower than that and you should just walk.

What is HIIT? HIIT is High Intensity Interval Training. This should only be done by people who are already at a fairly high fitness level. In doing HIIT you start off with a 5-10 minute warm up jog. Then stop and stretch. Once you think you are ready, you can begin. Sprint for 15 seconds then jog or power walk for 45, then sprint for another 15 seconds, power walk for 45 seconds and REPEAT. Do this 15-20 times and you’re done. If that doesn’t take long try and increase the amounts of time you do it and work towards doing that for 20 minutes and no more. I only recommend doing HIIT twice a week because it is a fairly intense exercise. HIIT is a great way of burning that fat fast and efficiently.

And lastly, abdominal workouts. It will surprise most people that working your abs hardly plays a part in getting a six pack because even if you had great abs you wouldn’t be able to see them if you had a layer of fat covering them. Always remember, fat and muscle are two different things. Fat never becomes muscle, first the fat has to be burned away, then the muscle can show.

rustensa

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
rustensa said:
rustensa
[post="64961"][/post]​
you wanna be my personal trainer?! :p ..

okay ..

15 mins latheral thigh
ate -- noodles, tofu fried with bell peppers and rice, water, diet root beer, honey bunch of oats cereal with milk. =) and water.

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
lets see for January 7, 2006 nothing ..haha... i dont work out on weekends...lol

only 50 sits up and like 10 push ups no running...

ate.... stir fry veggies, go lean crunch cereal, soymilk, water, and orange juice...

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
i didnt work out today
rice with fishcake, broth with veggie, cereal and milk. that's it so far.. lolz.. maybe i'll work out later. Anne how do you do your sit ups?!? and push ups?!?!
i'll show you what i use eveyday this is the latheral thigh thingy that's also my cardio workout.

This I use like 3-4 times a weeks for my back my abs and my sides

these are my weights haha 7 pounds each I do it every other day

and my stairmasters, threadmills, and butt thingy is at the office where i work lolz.. im barely at work now a days.. :sweat:

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
i do it the way i do it at school... legs crossed in the air and touch your toes..haha....and as for push ups the same way everybody does em i guess...

oh i usually go to the gym too...haha...

for the mile runs i do at school once a week we do two miles... if i ever run more than that its on a trendmill...

Reagan

sarNie Adult
BabeeLaiLai, its a good idea to have a partner to work out with but if theres too many people, people slack off and just socialize lol

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
i skipped sunday and didnt do anything ....lol.. thats bad..

well lets see for today....

January 9, 2006

2 mile run
22 minute stairmaster
25 push ups
200 sit ups
50 lat pulldown
100 leg press
100 of something else forgot wat it was called something torso or torso something...lol..

as for food today....hmmm.. i had alot to eat...

the worst things were frys...lol...
stir fry tofu , and stir fry baby bok choy i think thats how you spell it... drank water, orange juice, and soy milk like usual.....

and thats all for today....

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow i just read all of the posts... mmm it made me wanting to work out but i have my bad lazy habit.. ughhh...

i always wanted to be thin, though..i mean i have been thick for my whole life...when i see my mother, she's very skinny... which its made me jealous somehow... i mean all of my relatives are that thin... it's like i'm black sheep among them. :(

i have my eating habit... i eat too much... i mean i couldn't narrow it down because i easily get hungry fast... REALLY FAST. my family kept telling me to lower it but i just can't. any ideas to lessen my eating habit?

this weekend, i will move out to an apartment... there's swimming pool so i could swim there for longest time... because swimming is only hobby i like and tone down my body easily... right here, doesn't have any pool here so that's why i didn't work out.. even there's umm.. running machine... is it treadmill, right? so i ditched it ever since my aunt bought it last august. LOL.

talking about being lazy is bad!!! -_-

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
I'm trying to lose weight also..I weight 118 and lost 5 pounds last December. :lmao: Now.. I'm 113. But it's so hard to be in a deit.... :angry:

So rice give you fat? :huh:

knightluva

sarNie Hatchling
dee_vang said:
I'm trying to lose weight also..I weight 118 and lost 5 pounds last December. :lmao: Now.. I'm 113. But it's so hard to be in a deit.... :angry:
[post="65898"][/post]​
113lbs doesn't sound bad at all.. how tall r u?

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
dee_vang said:
[post="65898"][/post]​
Dee, your weight seems "normal" and "healthy" to me, UNLESS, you are uhhh let's seee...LESS than 4 ft. tall...LOL then that'll be different, well, image wise :D

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
yeah Dee your weight seems normal to me....and like Wai Wai Noodles said unless your under 4 foot or something... but 113 seems skinny also..... if you dont mind me asking how tall r u??

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
okay these past two days i didnt do crap been to caught up with work fafsa spring semester .. and my bf lolz .. but i will start again tomorrow =P

cuti3gurl

sarNie Egg
wow!!.....i need to work out too....because p.e. at school is ending for me......i need to go to the gym...or just work around the house BUT no one is going to run with me or walk with me....grrr...hehe....wow you guys are going on such a good exercising......